BlueSpark
International

Re: 2020 PDC European Tour

Post by BlueSpark »

Duterprat wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:03 pm
DavidOwen67 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:14 pm
Duterprat wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:09 pm
oche balboa wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:43 pm
Duterprat wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:41 pm Incredible, MvG should not even have made it past his first game both this and last ET, yet he gets to both finals. PL-Durrant-esque lucky streak.
He has covid, Show some respect
I am quite sure that MvG does not have Covid.

In case you mean Durrant: Is contracting Covid also some sort of skill, like opponents missing countless match darts? If not, I don't know why I should "respect" that someone got sick. Especially not in Durrants case, who ignorantly put dozens of other people in danger. If anything, he does not deserve respect but being firmly smacked (after his recovery, of course I hope he'll be OK soon).
Blimey. Well played, Oche.
It's a bit like sitting in front of a severely deformed person where you almost can't look away.
Yes we’ve noticed Oche is back on the forum after his absence
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Duterprat wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:41 pm Incredible, MvG should not even have made it past his first game both this and last ET, yet he gets to both finals. PL-Durrant-esque lucky streak.

In case you mean Durrant: Is contracting Covid also some sort of skill, like opponents missing countless match darts? If not, I don't know why I should "respect" that someone got sick. Especially not in Durrants case, who ignorantly put dozens of other people in danger. If anything, he does not deserve respect but being firmly smacked (after his recovery, of course I hope he'll be OK soon).
You guys are a truly sad and tiresome bunch. I wonder how long it will take until there's finally no posters left on here. Besides the circle jerking 5-digit-post c(o)unt squad that appears to lack every bit of life outside this forum, of course.
I've got no idea why I keep coming back every few months, it's getting worse and worse on here. It's a bit like sitting in front of a severely deformed person where you almost can't look away.
Not offensive at all.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

ChrisW wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:57 pm
Moongoose McQueeen wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:53 pm Only 4 winning averages today.

Poor standard
Thanks Redman
But looking back it was 11
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

You guys are a truly sad and tiresome bunch. I wonder how long it will take until there's finally no posters left on here. Besides the circle jerking 5-digit-post c(o)unt squad that appears to lack every bit of life outside this forum, of course.
I've got no idea why I keep coming back every few months, it's getting worse and worse on here. It's a bit like sitting in front of a severely deformed person where you almost can't look away.
Drivel....pure drivel
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
The Swordsman
Steady Sixties

Post by The Swordsman »

Duterprat wrote:

You really are a boring cunt.
The Swordsman
Steady Sixties

Post by The Swordsman »

For some reason c u nt was changed. To be clear you are a boring cu n t
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Duterprat wrote:

Everyone should post a series of endless rants about Durrant being lucky and overhyped. That would really perk the place up.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
redman
Steady Sixties

Post by redman »

Post shot and deported.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Bomber
Superleague Player

Post by Bomber »

he's not just getting pumped every tournament now, he's chucking a hissy-fit afterwards and that probably means even he knows the game is up, he's not going to be the best anymore, just another tumbling jobber - on the plus, until the bookies rumble it he's free lay money at the beginning of every event

at least he's only losing to top seeds, world champions and major winners, not getting pounded by any old jose or joe, or even worse chucking consecutive averages in the 80s
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

But reached the final......

They don't write averages on trophies.
County Player

Post by 1205 »

DavidOwen67 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:42 pm But reached the final......

They aren't writing Michael van Gerwen on them either.

I thought I'd get that in before Bomber.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

1205 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:55 pm

Well, the runners up trophy :D
Bomber
Superleague Player

Post by Bomber »

1205 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:55 pm

Can't say I'd noticed :grin:

Runners Up trophies are what they give the first loser...
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

Bomber wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:23 pm
GtotheF wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:07 pm Congrats to MvG.
Why, has somebody found his bottle which he lost last year shortly after his arsehole dropped out?

Madars at 5-1 is a decent price in a two horse race against Choky-McChokeface, if he doesn't make him go all bendy and give him another public pounding the next man up will. Van Gubbed is finished as a top player, let's all watch him fold again like beginners origami.
Wow, that was quite a chomp.
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.