Re: Any Celtic fans in?

Post by Black Velvet »

Didn’t realised you watched :)
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

What’s the score?
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

God rest Alf Garnett and Prince Phil.

I used to love cycling but unfortunately I know a man who doesn’t like cyclists. :roadrage:
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

ILAD wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:45 pm What’s the score?
no point me telling you, as the time you will read this the game will be yesterdays game, what with some posts taking 12 hours to be approved
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

Garry Murphy wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:24 pm
no point me telling you, as the time you will read this the game will be yesterdays game, what with some posts taking 12 hours to be approved
Mods like their power trips, gives them a purpose, something to tell a stranger in the street, ‘I have a really important job, I’m a mod on a darts forum that has 10 active posters’.
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

I used to love cycling but unfortunately I know a man who doesn’t like cyclists. :roadrage:
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Gary Neville having an absolute meltdown on Sky Sports about this new European Super league.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

This might scupper it
They also reiterated Fifa's stance that players taking part in the Super League would be banned from all other competitions at domestic, European or world level and could be prevented from representing their national teams.

ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

ILAD wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:58 pm
Mods like their power trips, gives them a purpose, something to tell a stranger in the street, ‘I have a really important job, I’m a mod on a darts forum that has 10 active posters’.
Always good to read the incisive thoughts of our resident Pc Plod. ;-)

Thank fuck he never made detective. :grin:

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

ssjsa wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:52 pm

Thank fek he never made detective. :grin:
It didn’t need a detective to know who would be the one to bite. :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:

Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Rout wrote:Gary Neville having an absolute meltdown on Sky Sports about this new European Super league.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

ILAD wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:56 pm

It didn’t need a detective to know who would be the one to bite. :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
Of course it didn't. I was the only member of the moderating team online when you posted. ;-)

Congratulations on yet another demonstration of your astuteness. You would have, without doubt, been a great asset to your local CID division :DDDD:

BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Fair play Neville, I will always hate him for being a Manc, but he’s absolutely correct.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

BlueSpark wrote:Fair play Neville, I will always hate him for being a Manc, but he’s absolutely correct.
He is but if this event ever happens his employers will be first in the queue to buy the TV rights.
Big Jock Knew
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Anyway, getting the thread back on topic, Celtic deserved to lose today.

The big difference was Rangers expected to win, whereby we were hoping to win.

Overall, pretty even game, but our players were totally bereft of any confidence, and it showed.

Glad to see the back of this season.

ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

ssjsa wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:06 pm

Of course it didn't. I was the only member of the moderating team online when you posted. ;-)

Congratulations on yet another demonstration of your astuteness. You would have, without doubt, been a great asset to your local CID division :DDDD:
And he bites again :DDD: :DDD:

Rout
International

Post by Rout »

BlueSpark wrote:Fair play Neville, I will always hate him for being a Manc, but he’s absolutely correct.
Bit of hypocrisy about moaning about a breakaway league whilst working for an broadcaster that forced a breakaway league to happen in the 90s and also that he personally massively benefited from.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

ILAD wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:18 pm

With the greatest of respect Ilad, if you consider replying to a post as biting, we would be as well deactivating the Quote function. ;-)

Or is it only replying to your posts which you consider to fall within the biting category.? ;-)

Only a personal opinion, but those posters who consistently use this tactic, are those who feel they have lost the argument, and are incapable of articulating either an appropriate or witty response.

In your case, neither would be par for the course. :grin:

ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

ssjsa wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:46 pm
ILAD wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:18 pm

With the greatest of respect Ilad, if you consider replying to a post as biting, we would be as well deactivating the Quote function. ;-)

Or is it only replying to your posts which you consider to fall within the biting category.? ;-)
Again...... :DDD:

BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Oh no.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

BlueSpark wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:56 pm
Oh no.
:DDD: :DDD:
TheWall
The Ton Club

Post by TheWall »

'European Super League'

'Tottenham Hotspur'

Does not compute.