Local Leagues starting up again

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Baron Von Marlon
Brass Darts

Local Leagues starting up again

Post by Baron Von Marlon »

Probably not the right place for this, but this part of the site gets more traffic.....

When are your local leagues starting up again?

There's discussion locally about whether to start up now or wait until June 21st (which might never actually happen). Would be interested to hear about other leagues around the country.

All the best, Baron.
Case
County Player

Re: Local Leagues starting up again

Post by Case »

Baron Von Marlon wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 1:36 pm Probably not the right place for this, but this part of the site gets more traffic.....

When are your local leagues starting up again?

There's discussion locally about whether to start up now or wait until June 21st (which might never actually happen). Would be interested to hear about other leagues around the country.

All the best, Baron.
wait until June 21st (which might never actually happen).

Just believe there will be a June22nd.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Leagues have been keeping in contact with teams during lockdown, but no prospective dates yet.
fling
County Player

Post by fling »

Considering you are meant to be seated when in the pub not sure how you can play darts pre June 21st.

Strange as it may seem but you can book and play on snooker and pool tables from today in my local but are unable to play darts!!
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

fling wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 2:40 pm Considering you are meant to be seated when in the pub not sure how you can play darts pre June 21st.

Strange as it may seem but you can book and play on snooker and pool tables from today in my local but are unable to play darts!!
People were playing Darts before the 2nd lockdown in pubs
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Baron Von Marlon
Brass Darts

Post by Baron Von Marlon »

fling wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 2:40 pm Considering you are meant to be seated when in the pub not sure how you can play darts pre June 21st.

Only when drinking or eating though.

I personally think it's fine, as long as you adhere to wearing a mask as per guidance/rules. I guess ultimately it's up to the landlord/pub to decide.
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

oche balboa wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 2:58 pm

Des and Bo were putting on comps.
Whilst also having jollies to London when Lincolnshire was in lockdown, lest we forget.
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

BlueSpark wrote:

Whilst also having jollies to London when Lincolnshire was in lockdown, lest we forget.
They were breaking every rule going if you follow them in FB
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Skewball wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:57 pm
BlueSpark wrote:

They were breaking every rule going if you follow them in FB
Could never understand why someone would want to follow them.
The Crusader
International

Post by The Crusader »

We have said restart on 29th June.

If GOVT delay the 21st date we move along with them date wise. Decided to keep the first week free so teams can see if they still have enough players.
Thinking of one.