All Hail the PDC

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Little Lonely Garry
International

All Hail the PDC

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

All hail Uncle Barry Matt Porter

PDC get new sponsors for the European Championships, Grand Slam of Darts, and the World Cup.

And its not a bookies site either, so the pdc haters who love to moan about bookies will have to find something else to complain about.

https://www.skysports.com/darts/news/12 ... sors-cazoo
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Rout
International

Re: All Hail the PDC

Post by Rout »

If theres one thing I really look forward to as a darts fan, its the announcement of a new sponsor. Really gets the juices flowing.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Meh!
Little Lonely Garry
International

Rout wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:22 pm If theres one thing I really look forward to as a darts fan, its the announcement of a new sponsor. Really gets the juices flowing.
I know you are always negative, but lets put this in a way you might understand.

sponsors are a good thing.
The fact the PDC are capable of going out and getting them is also a good thing.

Unlike the BDO who sat on their arse thinking sponsors would come to them, the PDC have a product that attracts sponsors.
Sponsorship is important, ask Wayne warren who is still crying over his reduced prizefund and the money the idiot thinks he is still owed.

Maybe if the bdo had a product that interested sponsors, and obviously fans, they would not be dead.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Garry Murphy wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:46 pm All hail Uncle Barry Matt Porter
😂 excellent
Dannyboy
International

Post by Dannyboy »

The PDC now have a "Below-the-waist grooming partner":

https://www.pdc.tv/ManscapedLaunch

"There's a natural fit between the precision and accuracy required in the sport of darts and in grooming below-the-waist, making this an exciting and effortless partnership for everyone," said Joey Kovac, Senior Director of Marketing at MANSCAPED.

That reminds me, marketing bods are a different breed.
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Garry Murphy wrote:
Rout wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:22 pm If theres one thing I really look forward to as a darts fan, its the announcement of a new sponsor. Really gets the juices flowing.
I know you are always negative, but lets put this in a way you might understand.

The fact the PDC are capable of going out and getting them is also a good thing.

Unlike the BDO who sat on their arse thinking sponsors would come to them, the PDC have a product that attracts sponsors.
Sponsorship is important, ask Wayne warren who is still crying over his reduced prizefund and the money the idiot thinks he is still owed.

Maybe if the bdo had a product that interested sponsors, and obviously fans, they would not be dead.
Garry really is clinging on hard to the old PDC v BDO days isn't he?

Almost like his persona is nothing without it.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Little Lonely Garry
International

certain people who despise the PDC always look for a reason to moan about the PDC, especially Uncle Barry.

Now Barry is gone, the bookie sponsors are being replaced by non bookie sponsors so they will have to come up with some new complaint.
In typical hypocrisy, some of the pdc haters who would harp on about the evils of bookies had no problem when a tobacco company responsible for the death of millions sponsored Lakeside.

go figure
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Almost like he misses the BDO.
Little Lonely Garry
International

ChrisW wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:10 pm Almost like he misses the BDO.
on the contrary, I am glad the bdo is dead...
It is a pity it did not happen quicker, but the important thing is it is dead, but we all knew it was coming.

As for the comedy, amateur decisions, and infighting, that will be carried on. The same people that were basically running the bdo are now the UKDA, and once they start their infighting with rival ridiculous orgs like the WDF and MAD, it will be business as usual
Chuck in Tommy Thompson and his nonsense and you have the recipe for unlimited unintentional comedy.

It will happen, there is no greater certainty
County Player

Post by 1205 »

Used car sales is a step up from gambling.
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

You have got to love the title of this thread.

Don't we all do this on a regular basis?
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

devosteve wrote:You have got to love the title of this thread.

Don't we all do this on a regular basis?
Only when there is nowt on Sky Arts.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Rout wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:05 pm
Garry Murphy wrote:

staggering zero self awareness from you
a guy who spent over a decade criticizing he pdc non stop, moaning about q-school
crying over barry hearn, etc etc
moaning about the most trivial things cos its the pdc....whilst whiteknighting the bdo
Bomber
Superleague Player

Post by Bomber »

trotter01
Pub Champion

Post by trotter01 »

1205 wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:02 pm Used car sales is a step up from gambling.
They are the future 😀….Cinch is good enough to be the England cricket team sponsor and sponsor of the Queens Club tennis so Cazoo is good enough for darts and the PDC 👌
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Bomber wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:56 pm
Fuck that programme was quality
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Garry Murphy wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:

a guy who spent over a decade criticizing he pdc non stop, moaning about q-school
moaning about the most trivial things cos its the pdc....whilst whiteknighting the bdo
Not quite sure what any of that has to do with what I said.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Rout wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:17 pm
Garry Murphy wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:

Not quite sure what any of that has to do with what I said.
Are ye dense?
only85
Superleague Player

Post by only85 »

Isn’t this cazoo outfit part owned by the daily heil ( sorry mail) ? If so interesting bedfellows, can see it now, get your free copy of tory propaganda at every event ,