International

Re: PDC Women's Series 2021

Post by BlueSpark »

Disgusting
Freddo
The Ton Club

Post by Freddo »

Black Velvet wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:52 am Prefer her on top is it?
Des might
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

She’s not Des’ type.
Freddo
The Ton Club

Post by Freddo »

More feminine ?
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Rout wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:18 am
Garry Murphy wrote:
Rout wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:59 am Ah so you don't pay for things you should pay for. I see.
Where is this rule I "should pay" when I can watch it for free from multiple different sources if I choose to.
That "rule" would be "the law".

I am not judging or preaching, I get why people watch illegal streams and I hate Murdoch as much as the next man.

But in a debate where you are pushing the "I would never pay to watch Womens darts" it's disingenuous that the reason behind that is because you chose to steal the content that you go out of your way to choose to watch rather than just not watching. Cos you arent paying for the mens stuff either so it's kinda moot to make such a claim.
well then I would rather break the law than pay to watch munter darts...in fact that only amplifies my point.
You just cannot accept most peoples only reason to watch that shit is for the unintentional comedy value, or possibly gambling.
Their efforts to run any event of their own has been a disaster
Their standard is lower
Their record at q-school in a unisex code is appalling,

you admit you despise sky as much as I do, I think you are just arguing with me for the sake of arguing. or your compulsion to defend munter matches has made you oblivious to everything else.

Let it go
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Let what go?
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Garry Murphy wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:10 pm
Rout wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:18 am
Garry Murphy wrote:
Rout wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:59 am Ah so you don't pay for things you should pay for. I see.
Where is this rule I "should pay" when I can watch it for free from multiple different sources if I choose to.
That "rule" would be "the law".

I am not judging or preaching, I get why people watch illegal streams and I hate Murdoch as much as the next man.

But in a debate where you are pushing the "I would never pay to watch Womens darts" it's disingenuous that the reason behind that is because you chose to steal the content that you go out of your way to choose to watch rather than just not watching. Cos you arent paying for the mens stuff either so it's kinda moot to make such a claim.
well then I would rather break the law than pay to watch munter darts...in fact that only amplifies my point.
You just cannot accept most peoples only reason to watch that shit is for the unintentional comedy value, or possibly gambling.
Their efforts to run any event of their own has been a disaster
Their standard is lower
Their record at q-school in a unisex code is appalling,

you admit you despise sky as much as I do, I think you are just arguing with me for the sake of arguing. or your compulsion to defend munter matches has made you oblivious to everything else.

Let it go
Why do you despise Sky so much?
Little Lonely Garry
International

none of your business
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Ah your not playing anymore I had you up to +2,500 words
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

I would imagine to answer that question with honesty would drastically undermine his infatuation and adoration of a certain darts organisation.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Rout wrote:I would imagine to answer that question with honesty would drastically undermine his infatuation and adoration of a certain darts organisation.
It could just be something as simple as they went to his village when he was a kid and they raped all the women.
Big Jock Knew
Little Lonely Garry
International

Ginge wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:21 pm
Rout wrote:I would imagine to answer that question with honesty would drastically undermine his infatuation and adoration of a certain darts organisation.
It could just be something as simple as they went to his village when he was a kid and they raped all the women.
and the midgets, some even enjoyed it

Virgin accounts became sky accounts....see what I did there ?
I'll get my coat :grin:
SAFC
Superleague Player

Post by SAFC »

Ginge wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:21 pm
😂😂
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Ginge wrote:
That would be a brave move against a predominantly Polish community.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

meetthefeebles wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:30 am Gaz will be absolutely seething to see this. Placeholder for incoherent ramble about munters, Sheerluck, inequality, viewing figures, the dead BDO...etc
Any luck?
meetthefeebles
County Player

Post by meetthefeebles »

ChrisW wrote:
meetthefeebles wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:30 am Gaz will be absolutely seething to see this. Placeholder for incoherent ramble about munters, Sheerluck, inequality, viewing figures, the dead BDO...etc
Any luck?
Should have left about fifty placeholders.
Little Lonely Garry
International

I am looking forward to seeing the deplorable averages in this
Martin Legandowski
Steady Sixties

Post by Martin Legandowski »

Rout wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:40 pm
Ginge wrote:
That would be a brave move against a predominantly Polish community.
Rout I am giving you the laughing men. :DDD: :DDD:

Me and my bestie Garry are on the Zubrowka, and he is doing the funny laughing calling you Pygmy dolescum.

He is telling that you are the being obsessed whilst he is how you say in the English buggering the toy poodle, shouting how do you Like it now midget.
Attachments
20210715185721.jpg
20210715185721.jpg (76.71 KiB) Viewed 357 times
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

hahahahahahahaha
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
malcy93
Pub Champion

Post by malcy93 »

Another promo article for this on the PDC website.
https://www.pdc.tv/news/2021/08/11/coun ... ens-series

This time the photo is Hedman so ticking the diversity box. They even manage an article on women’s darts without mentioning Sherrock as only name checks Hedman, Ashton and Suzuki