Horrific lineup at the WDF World Champs in front of less than 400 people-Day 2

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
StokeFC
Steady Sixties

Re: Horrific lineup at the WDF World Champs in front of less than 400 people-Day 2

Post by StokeFC »

Rout wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:06 pm
BlueSpark wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:02 pm Fucking hell, Devosteve on the threads today
Lakeside must be on
Fixed
Stop playing the victim.
ILAD
International

Re: Horrific lineup at the WDF World Champs in front of less than 400 people-Day 2

Post by ILAD »

I’m the juice
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

God rest Alf Garnett and Prince Phil.

I used to love cycling but unfortunately I know a man who doesn’t like cyclists. :roadrage:
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

ILAD is here. He loathes Drupid. once offered some money to have him bumped off
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

oche balboa wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:19 pm ILAD is here. He loathes Drupid. once offered some money to have him bumped off
Don’t hate anyone I have never met, just words on a screen Oche, it just taking the piss.
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

I used to love cycling but unfortunately I know a man who doesn’t like cyclists. :roadrage:
foggs3355
International

Post by foggs3355 »

Just noticed no tv couverage for Saturday afternoon season that why order of play changed I bet nothing on either channel

could be late night Saturday with 2 9 sets mens and 5 sets lady’s game in 1 session
malcy93
Pub Champion

Post by malcy93 »

Is why Saturday afternoon starts at 3pm as now two boys SFs and one ladies SF.
Obviously Eurosport and Quest feel other programming will rate better so only available online.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

malcy93 wrote:Is why Saturday afternoon starts at 3pm as now two boys SFs and one ladies SF.
Obviously Eurosport and Quest feel other programming will rate better so only available online.
God, please let it be Deta in that online only afternoon session, a certain someone will have kittens.

Booted off the main channels for live climbing and triathlon. Quest showing Salvage Hunters and Wheeler Dealers repeats, obvs.
Big Jock Knew
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

malcy93 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:26 pm Is why Saturday afternoon starts at 3pm as now two boys SFs and one ladies SF.
Are you surprised? Who the fuck wants to watch that session
malcy93
Pub Champion

Post by malcy93 »

Well they originally planned it as both sessions were 1 boys, 1 ladies and 1 mens.
WDF only changed the running order when they learnt there was no TV coverage hence both mens matches in evening.

Other point is Saturday afternoon is Aintree festival so all the TV gamblers will be watching that. Grand National starting at 5:15pm

So no point Discovery trying to compete for TV viewers.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

malcy93 wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:34 pm Well they originally planned it as both sessions were 1 boys, 1 ladies and 1 mens.
WDF only changed the running order when they learnt there was no TV coverage hence both mens matches in evening.

Other point is Saturday afternoon is Aintree festival so all the TV gamblers will be watching that. Grand National starting at 5:15pm

So no point Discovery trying to compete for TV viewers.
Eurosport have had a fair bit of grief the last few weeks from snooker fans, they have shoved some of the Saturday afternoon sessions to online only and put winter sports on the main channels instead.
Big Jock Knew
malcy93
Pub Champion

Post by malcy93 »

Think that’s because most snooker fans who watch on Eurosport rather than those for free on BBC or ITV4 already have ES Player or Discovery+ subscriptions so they can watch the second table as TV only has main table and also things like the Crucible WC qualifiers which are only online this week.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

malcy93 wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:43 pm Think that’s because most snooker fans who watch on Eurosport rather than those for free on BBC or ITV4 already have ES Player or Discovery+ subscriptions
Not judging by the colossal moaning on Twitter they dont.
Big Jock Knew
Antony Harboyle-Degg
Pub Champion

Post by Antony Harboyle-Degg »

Black Velvet wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:03 pm
StokeFC wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:59 pm
Black Velvet wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:56 pm Oooo Robson is back from his flounce!
Did you flounce due to the bullying?
Dry your eyes, fatty.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

little fat liam calling people fat.....fucking hell
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Sprocket01
Pub Champion

Post by Sprocket01 »

malcy93 wrote:Think that’s because most snooker fans who watch on Eurosport rather than those for free on BBC or ITV4 already have ES Player or Discovery+ subscriptions so they can watch the second table as TV only has main table and also things like the Crucible WC qualifiers which are only online this week.
This is absolute horseshit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Garry Murphy wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:54 pm little fat liam calling people fat.....fucking hell
Big fat liam*
Antony Harboyle-Degg
Pub Champion

Post by Antony Harboyle-Degg »

ILAD wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:39 pm
oche balboa wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:19 pm ILAD is here. He loathes Drupid. once offered some money to have him bumped off
Don’t hate anyone I have never met, just words on a screen Oche, it just taking the piss.
Says the guy who flounced for months after being teased about being a former plod.
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

Antony Harboyle-Degg wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:48 pm
Says the guy who flounced for months after being teased about being a former plod.
Never flounced at all, got banned, tried to log in after my ban and no joy, tried for a few days and then give up. I was asked by Chris over the road why I wasn’t back and I told him I wasn’t fussed. I may have been a plod and disliked for it but I sleep well knowing that I have never killed anyone.

BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

ILAD wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:08 pm
Antony Harboyle-Degg wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:48 pm
Never flounced at all, got banned, tried to log in after my ban and no joy, tried for a few days and then give up. I was asked by Chris over the road why I wasn’t back and I told him I wasn’t fussed. I may have been a plod and disliked for it but I sleep well knowing that I have never killed anyone.
Aye, banned in June and I reinstated thon account on Feb 13th Drupely
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

Ta.