The cure for insomnia day 4

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ChrisW
International

Re: The cure for insomnia day 4

Post by ChrisW »

Remember the days when Dave was called the 'professor of comedy'.
markymark
County Player

Post by markymark »

This walk-on music is utter shite. Hope the yank loses.
O C
Superleague Player

Post by O C »

Is the only thing on De Vreede's resume 'the man who came through the WDF Championship qualifier'?
Antony Harboyle-Degg
Pub Champion

Post by Antony Harboyle-Degg »

SPELLING MISTAKE KLAXON!!!!!!!
meetthefeebles
County Player

Post by meetthefeebles »

Garry Murphy wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:38 pm 70 average enough to win a last 16 match in a "world championships"
68 average now enough to win a last match in a so called "world championships"

:DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
What a spastic!
only85
Superleague Player

Post by only85 »

good article with jacques nieuwlaat in west tomorrow about the wdf, not that darts fans on a forum would be bovered !
Antony Harboyle-Degg
Pub Champion

only85 wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:31 pm good article with jacques nieuwlaat in west tomorrow about the wdf, not that darts fans on a forum would be bovered !
This is not a darts forum.

Watch out, JY Willy will be along to correct your spelling of "bovered" in a tick, as well.
craftybobpotter
Brass Darts

Post by craftybobpotter »

I actually found myself pining for Tony Green the other day. Anything is better than Nicholson
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

all you have to do on here is post stats, averages, and facts how there is only one single average over 93.

or how a 68 average is enough to win a match in the last 32 of a supposed "world championships" and people get so upset they start searching facebook for info on the posters family.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Hi guys. Can anyone help? Just trawling other social media outlets looking for pictures of other forum members. Ive found some on one social media outlet (a forum) and some more on another social media outlet (facebook).

Just confirming its okay to use the former but not the latter?
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
waddle147
Pub Champion

Post by waddle147 »

Antony Harboyle-Degg wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:14 pm Back in the day the df Massive would make the pilgrimage to Lakeside on the Tuesday night session and it was largely full. Tonight's attendance is beyond embarrassing bearing in mind that the stage-side seats should be the most in-demand.

What's that? Maybe 40 people on the lowest tier near the stage?

To be fair, it's possible that some people bought tickets but decided to stay in their hotel rooms because their feelings were hurt.
aka JRWFSL147

Bitter and hardened heart...
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

waddle147 wrote:
Antony Harboyle-Degg wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:14 pm Back in the day the df Massive would make the pilgrimage to Lakeside on the Tuesday night session and it was largely full. Tonight's attendance is beyond embarrassing bearing in mind that the stage-side seats should be the most in-demand.

What's that? Maybe 40 people on the lowest tier near the stage?

To be fair, it's possible that some people bought tickets but decided to stay in their hotel rooms because their feelings were hurt.
ImageImage
Big Jock Knew
J Y Kelly
Pub Champion

Post by J Y Kelly »

Rout wrote:Hi guys. Can anyone help? Just trawling other social media outlets looking for pictures of other forum members. Ive found some on one social media outlet (a forum) and some more on another social media outlet (facebook).

Not sure.

What I do know is that if you find a picture of a member of this site with a child relative on their lap, and post it on a forum claiming that they are sexually abusing them, you are then allowed to cry about every other reference to you or your family without being at all hypocritical.
There's a homo fae Fife whom plays the game
and oh what a bummer , Stevie's the name
No man sais he , shall stand in his way
He'll make them bend over, because he is a gay
Little Lonely Garry
International

"The reigning Sea Coast Open Champion" - snigger
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Antony Harboyle-Degg
Pub Champion

waddle147 wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:39 pm
To be fair, it's possible that some people bought tickets but decided to stay in their hotel rooms because they are spasticated cripples who can't do a thing for themselves and need a carer to do everything for them including noncing and typing snide comments
You could be right.
Antony Harboyle-Degg
Pub Champion

J Y Kelly wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:42 pm
Rout wrote:Hi guys. Can anyone help? Just trawling other social media outlets looking for pictures of other forum members. Ive found some on one social media outlet (a forum) and some more on another social media outlet (facebook).

Not sure.

What I do know is that if you find a picture of a member of this site with a child relative on their lap, and post it on a forum claiming that they are sexually abusing them, you are then allowed to cry about every other reference to you or your family without being at all hypocritical.
Pope Ennes-Borlace the Hypocritical reeling out the same old shite again.
J Y Kelly
Pub Champion

Post by J Y Kelly »

Antony Harboyle-Degg wrote:

Not sure.

Classy use of real name…

“Ooohhh Gazzy Wazzy!!!! Find a picture of him and do a funny picture Gazzy Wazzy!!!! I love you now!!!! “
There's a homo fae Fife whom plays the game
and oh what a bummer , Stevie's the name
No man sais he , shall stand in his way
He'll make them bend over, because he is a gay
meetthefeebles
County Player

Post by meetthefeebles »

That's how it works, aye.
meetthefeebles
County Player

Post by meetthefeebles »

J Y Kelly wrote:
Antony Harboyle-Degg wrote:

Not sure.

Classy use of real name…

“Ooohhh Gazzy Wazzy!!!! Find a picture of him and do a funny picture Gazzy Wazzy!!!! I love you now!!!! “
Placeholder for some barely intelligible, hypocritical gibberish about how you are 'triggered'.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Not sure.

I am not crying or even bothered who wants to trawl through my families facebook. The Scum that are the Selectas did it, the ex con mascum did it and many others.

I am merely pointing out how the people who cried for years how I am a cunt, trying to claim some moral high ground are total fucking hypocrites.
you have tiny tears who cried non stop because how family was used to attack him, and how he was the victim of a possible "hate crime" , sends off crying messages to admin....but has no problem using a members family (who was not a member of here) when it suits his cause.

You think you are a smart guy, if you are half as smart as you like to think you are, you will see the double standards.