Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Little Lonely Garry
International

Re: PDC World Series

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Captain Hobo wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:02 pm
Rout wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:00 pm
Captain Hobo wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:56 pm wow, so you have stopped working to cry about Cap locks.

Fuckin Hell
multi tasking, mate.
Are you also putting Vladimir Putin in a Star Trek costume alongside posting on here?
I leave things like that for after hours when it can have my full attention.

Wouldn't want to send an email to my boss, sIMON.
sIMON ?
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Captain Hobo
Pub Champion

Post by Captain Hobo »

Garry Murphy wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:06 pm
Captain Hobo wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:02 pm
Rout wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:00 pm
Captain Hobo wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:56 pm wow, so you have stopped working to cry about Cap locks.

Fuckin Hell
multi tasking, mate.
Are you also putting Vladimir Putin in a Star Trek costume alongside posting on here?
I leave things like that for after hours when it can have my full attention.

Wouldn't want to send an email to my boss, sIMON.
sIMON ?
Sorry, that was unclear. My boss is named Simon. If I emailed him and called him sIMON, it would look strange.

I would have to hastily edit it to SIMON.
Little Lonely Garry
International

get back to work, that piss wont mop itself
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Garry Murphy wrote:I see you dont like photoshops tiny tears, and if you saw the ones on another forum I bet you would like them even less....and no not the forum you tried to close down when you did a david owen and contact admin crying how you were the victim as usual.

I was doing a darts poster.
I have done countless over the years ,for local Irish darts, done them for members on here involved in events like Dicie, Tony Martin and others.
In fact houseboy even asked me on behalf of the EDO to design something for them years ago.
Aye aye Fleet Captain! Message received. Over.Image
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Its amazing the requests I get, you be surprised what some people are in to.

I remember one member on here crying about getting pop up adverts for ladyboys, and when he found out the adverts were based on his browsing history he disappeared for a while.
Then ladyboys were his thing, not wimmin
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

I'm still waiting for years for my Susie Dent request.
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Garry Murphy wrote:Its amazing the requests I get, you be surprised what some people are in to.

I remember one member on here crying about getting pop up adverts for ladyboys, and when he found out the adverts were based on his browsing history he disappeared for a while.
Don't knock it till you have tried it, Fleet Captain sir!
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Rout wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:28 pm
Garry Murphy wrote:Its amazing the requests I get, you be surprised what some people are in to.

Don't knock it till you have tried it, Fleet Captain sir!
I will let the ladyboys to ye.....
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Have you ever tried the Ladyboy drinks that he made up?

V1le. And disgusting.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
malcy93
Pub Champion

Post by malcy93 »

Garry Murphy wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:49 pm
ChrisW wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:38 pm June 10-11 Nordic Darts Masters Forum Copenhagen
June 24-25 TBC
August 12-13 PalmerBet Queensland Darts Master Townsville Entertainment & Convention Centre
August 19-20 PalmerBet NSW Darts Masters WIN Entertainment Centre, Wollongong - BOOK TICKETS
August 26-27 New Zealand Darts Masters Globox Arena, Hamilton
September 16-18 Jack's World Series of Darts Finals AFAS Live, Amsterdam

Interesting what the TBC event is. I guess it's going to be Euro or USA based with the schedule.
since pinocchio is NOT a PDC player, and she certainly is not a regional representative of any Nordic area, nor New Zealand or Australian, nor is she Dutch or a Yank it will be interesting to see if they will backtrack or what excuse they will come up with to shoehorn her in should they go back on their word.
She is a PDC player though as plays on their Women’s Tour.
They haven’t said you must be a full PDC tour card holder.

They also definitely consider her one of their star players.

In their books they must hope she trounces everyone again at the first Women’s Series weekend and then they take her as leader of that tour. May not be a certainty with all the match practice Ashton has been getting at the Seniors and Modus.
Case
County Player

Post by Case »

malcy93 wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:47 am
ChrisW wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:38 pm June 10-11 Nordic Darts Masters Forum Copenhagen
June 24-25 TBC
August 12-13 PalmerBet Queensland Darts Master Townsville Entertainment & Convention Centre
August 19-20 PalmerBet NSW Darts Masters WIN Entertainment Centre, Wollongong - BOOK TICKETS

Interesting what the TBC event is. I guess it's going to be Euro or USA based with the schedule.
since pinocchio is NOT a PDC player, and she certainly is not a regional representative of any Nordic area, nor New Zealand or Australian, nor is she Dutch or a Yank it will be interesting to see if they will backtrack or what excuse they will come up with to shoehorn her in should they go back on their word.

In their books they must hope she trounces everyone again at the first Women’s Series weekend and then they take her as leader of that tour. May not be a certainty with all the match practice Ashton has been getting at the Seniors and Modus.
Now say: thank you Malcy..
County Player

Post by 1205 »

malcy93 wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:47 am
June 24-25 TBC

And it's a non-ranking, invitational exhibition tour aiming to make money and promote darts, so it's not about raw merit and they can pick whomever they think meets their aims best.

There are promotional spots in the Worlds (through tournaments), the Grand Slam (tournaments), the Premier League (invitation), the World Series (invitation plus local tournaments), World Cup (ra nkings and tournaments) and European Tour (host nation rankings and qualifier).

As long as the PDC think she's profitable (short and long term), and as long as she's one of the best two women, she'll get on TV.

If Ashton were a better player or had more personality, she'd get more promotion as well.

We can just sit back and enjoy the hissy fits it causes.
malcy93
Pub Champion

Post by malcy93 »

Is it new news the 6th World Series event will be a Dutch Masters in Amsterdam in the TBC spot in June.
MVG is one of the PDC players, whilst the 8 local ones will be the 8 best OOM ranked Dutch players after him.
Means Amsterdam get two events holding the finals as well but different arenas.

2022 PDC World Series of Darts Player Fields
Bet365 US Darts Masters (June 3-4, Hulu Theater at MSG, New York)
PDC Representatives: Peter Wright, Gerwyn Price, Michael van Gerwen, Fallon Sherrock, James Wade, Michael Smith, Gary Anderson, Jonny Clayton
North American Representatives: Danny Baggish, Jules van Dongen, Jeff Smith, Matt Campbell, x4 CDC Qualifiers

Nordic Darts Masters (June 10-11, Forum Copenhagen)
PDC Representatives: Peter Wright, Gerwyn Price, Michael van Gerwen, Fallon Sherrock, James Wade, Michael Smith, Gary Anderson, Dimitri Van den Bergh
Nordic Representatives: Vladimir Andersen, Darius Labanauskas, Madars Razma, x5 PDCNB Qualifiers

Dutch Darts Masters (June 24-25, Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam)
PDC Representatives: Peter Wright, Gerwyn Price, Michael van Gerwen, Fallon Sherrock, James Wade, Michael Smith, Dimitri Van den Bergh, Jonny Clayton
Dutch Representatives: x8 TBC (top eight non-qualified Tour Card Holders on PDC Order of Merit at May 31)

PalmerBet Queensland Darts Masters (August 12-13, Townsville Entertainment & Convention Centre)
PDC Representatives: Peter Wright, Gerwyn Price, Michael van Gerwen, Fallon Sherrock, James Wade, Michael Smith, x2 TBC
Oceanic Representatives: Simon Whitlock, Damon Heta, Gordon Mathers, x4 DPA Qualifiers, x1 DPNZ Qualifier

PalmerBet NSW Darts Masters (August 19-20, WIN Entertainment Centre, Wollongong)
PDC Representatives: Peter Wright, Gerwyn Price, Michael van Gerwen, Fallon Sherrock, James Wade, Michael Smith, x2 TBC
Oceanic Representatives: Simon Whitlock, Damon Heta, Gordon Mathers, x4 DPA Qualifiers, x1 DPNZ Qualifier

New Zealand Darts Masters (August 26-27, Globox Arena, Hamilton)
Oceanic Representatives: Simon Whitlock, Damon Heta, Gordon Mathers, x4 DPNZ Qualifiers, x1 DPA Qualifier

Jack's World Series of Darts Finals (September 16-18, AFAS Live, Amsterdam))
x24 TBC
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

malcy93 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:05 pm Is it new news the 6th World Series event will be a Dutch Masters in Amsterdam in the TBC spot in June.
MVG is one of the PDC players, whilst the 8 local ones will be the 8 best OOM ranked Dutch players after him.
Means Amsterdam get two events holding the finals as well but different arenas.

2022 PDC World Series of Darts Player Fields
Bet365 US Darts Masters (June 3-4, Hulu Theater at MSG, New York)
PDC Representatives: Peter Wright, Gerwyn Price, Michael van Gerwen, Fallon Sherrock, James Wade, Michael Smith, Gary Anderson, Jonny Clayton
North American Representatives: Danny Baggish, Jules van Dongen, Jeff Smith, Matt Campbell, x4 CDC Qualifiers

Nordic Darts Masters (June 10-11, Forum Copenhagen)
PDC Representatives: Peter Wright, Gerwyn Price, Michael van Gerwen, Fallon Sherrock, James Wade, Michael Smith, Gary Anderson, Dimitri Van den Bergh
Nordic Representatives: Vladimir Andersen, Darius Labanauskas, Madars Razma, x5 PDCNB Qualifiers

Dutch Darts Masters (June 24-25, Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam)
PDC Representatives: Peter Wright, Gerwyn Price, Michael van Gerwen, Fallon Sherrock, James Wade, Michael Smith, Dimitri Van den Bergh, Jonny Clayton
Dutch Representatives: x8 TBC (top eight non-qualified Tour Card Holders on PDC Order of Merit at May 31)

PalmerBet Queensland Darts Masters (August 12-13, Townsville Entertainment & Convention Centre)

PalmerBet NSW Darts Masters (August 19-20, WIN Entertainment Centre, Wollongong)

New Zealand Darts Masters (August 26-27, Globox Arena, Hamilton)
Oceanic Representatives: Simon Whitlock, Damon Heta, Gordon Mathers, x4 DPNZ Qualifiers, x1 DPA Qualifier

Jack's World Series of Darts Finals (September 16-18, AFAS Live, Amsterdam))
x24 TBC
Hadn't heard about the first Amsterdam event.
greatkingrat
Steady Sixties

Post by greatkingrat »

Surprised they didn't find a way to get Barney into the Dutch event, as he is currently 9th, so will need to overtake Meulenkamp or Kuivenhoven before the cutoff to get in.
County Player

Post by 1205 »

greatkingrat wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:27 pm Surprised they didn't find a way to get Barney into the Dutch event, as he is currently 9th, so will need to overtake Meulenkamp or Kuivenhoven before the cutoff to get in.
Not surprised at all.

Van Barneveld retired to force the PDC to put him in the Premier League, then unretired because COVID killed the exhibition circuit.

The PDC are clearly trying to get past him.
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

No chance.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Barney will be in
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

oche balboa wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:49 pm Barney will be in
Ya maw?
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

God rest Alf Garnett and Prince Phil.

I used to love cycling but unfortunately I know a man who doesn’t like cyclists. :roadrage: