Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Ginge
International

Re: Phil Barrs finally loses the plot

Post by Ginge »

Black Velvet wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:27 am
BlueSpark wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:46 pm What a thick, fat, ginger cunt
He’s an absolute nobody.
Yeah but he brought our attention to this tweet so cut him some slack.
I've left you alone for ages now, you cunt.
Big Jock Knew
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Ginge wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:46 am
Black Velvet wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:27 am
BlueSpark wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:46 pm What a thick, fat, ginger cunt
He’s an absolute nobody.
Yeah but he brought our attention to this tweet so cut him some slack.
I've left you alone for ages now, you cunt.
:3some:
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

I despise the fat cunt , a suck up prick, incapable of any criticism and with a full blown victim persecution complex to anyone who points out he is an ass rimming suck up cunt with the intelligence of a nettle.
He blocks anyone that has an independent thought that varies from the brainwashing bullshit he has been conditioned to believe.
His interviews are always the same repetitive shit asking the most mundane questions.

However, the obese sack of shit is right in that the honey monster is just an amateur champion. since when is the truth now something to cry about ?
She is hardly a professional world champion, the WDF are a bunch of amateurs, as are the players.

All these feminized cunts sucking up to the honey monster are probably the same sad virgin perverts who follow her chav sister around like disturbed weirdos....including darts anonymous who since being outed is suddenly more tolerant of the same orgs that he once ripped in to...imagine that.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Gaz. Which other "Womens World Championship" can Greaves currently win, and why is this any different to the situation in 2020 (where quite oddly he sees that years champion as legitimate)?

This is all because the WDF wouldnt let him put some crappy banners up at Lakeside. Nothing more, nothing less.
Big Jock Knew
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Barrs is one thick cunt. And appears in good company on here.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Ginge wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:25 pm Gaz. Which other "Womens World Championship" can Greaves currently win, and why is this any different to the situation in 2020 (where quite oddly he sees that years champion as legitimate)?

This is all because the WDF wouldnt let him put some crappy banners up at Lakeside. Nothing more, nothing less.
I agree that sack of human shit is threw a hissy fit cos he did not get what he wanted, but the honey monster is an amatuer champ
and the hypocrite cunt Duff is an amateur champ no matter how much anyone spins it.

The most famous munter is pinocchio and she could not be arsed playing the event, as it was beneath her and her brand.

Its no coincidence either a lot of those slating barrs all of a sudden are the same perverted disturbed sad cunts following honey monster's plastic looking chav sister around too.

fuck barrs, glad he is getting grief.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

She is the champion of the ONLY Womens World Championship in existence, there is nothing to compare it to in order to fucking downgrade it :DDD:

Fair comments about Duff, and seems he essentially agrees anyway.
Big Jock Knew
Little Lonely Garry
International

Ginge wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:37 pm She is the champion of the ONLY Womens World Championship in existence, there is nothing to compare it to in order to fucking downgrade it :DDD:
so ?

and there is nothing to upgrade it either by the same logic.

She won an event run by an amateur organisation, that contained....wait for it.......amateur players. Its an amateur world championship,and she their amateur champion. It was not a professional world championships run by professionals with professional players. ....therefore amateur.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Right OK, so why is he saying the 2020 champion is legitimate but Beau is not?
Big Jock Knew
Little Lonely Garry
International

Ginge wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:45 pm Right OK, so why is he saying the 2020 champion is legitimate but Beau is not?
Because he is a grade A prick, who lacks the intelligence to comprehend what he is saying.

I am quite sure if the fat sack of human shit wrapped in stretched skin was not such a pathetic wimp who blocked so many people, we could find a few examples in the past where he gladly was kissing the hole of greaves, duff etc.

Seems to me even though honey monster is an amateur and that is fine, but Hippo Barrs said in a way not to be specific in the way I call it to her but Hippo Barrs did so in a snarky way to insult because his delicate little feelings were hurt over his banners. Its clear he was having a hissy fit.

Then he started reversing quicker than an Italian tank when the weirdos that stalk the honey monsters sister started criticizing him.
Little Lonely Garry
International

for the record ginge I agree with you.

If he sees duff as a proper world champion then Hippo Barrs should see honey monster the same way.
In fact amateur or not , unlike Duff she can claim to be a proper world champ in the sense that their is no competing PDC munters world champs....nor should there be, since it is a unisex code. She is the only munter champion, all be it an amateur,

On my blog weeks back I wrote how the WDF munter world champs , all be it amateur was the pinnacle of munter darts because unlike the mens event, there was no other variation or higher level in the PDC to compare it to.
Now you can argue had Pinocchio and others entered would Greaves have won. ? Pinocchio is certainly the more famous, the bigger name and brand, and certainly making vastly more money and in my opinion stood to lose more than she would have gained entering the wdf shit, where anything less than a complete win could have damaged the brand at the time.
Last edited by Little Lonely Garry on Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

On all know form over the last 9 months or so Sherrock would have had no chance with Greaves tbh. Ashton probably the same.
Big Jock Knew
Little Lonely Garry
International

Ginge wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:14 pm On all know form over the last 9 months or so Sherrock would have had no chance with Greaves tbh. Ashton probably the same.
if you are going by averages then yes.

However the same could be said of Bellyboy in the pdc ....all fine chucking high averages until it matters
Remember greaves has mental issues with the stage and TV, and Pinocchio would have handled it better. All well and good the cake gobbler hitting higher averages when there was only averages in the 50s and 60s coming back at her.
As for Ashton, she already won the amateur munter champs 4 times, and at over 50 clearly past her best these days.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Garry Murphy wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:20 pm
Ginge wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:14 pm On all know form over the last 9 months or so Sherrock would have had no chance with Greaves tbh. Ashton probably the same.

However the same could be said of Bellyboy in the pdc ....all fine chucking high averages until it matters
Remember greaves has mental issues with the stage and TV, and Pinocchio would have handled it better. All well and good the cake gobbler hitting higher averages when there was only averages in the 50s and 60s coming back at her.
As for Ashton, she already won the amateur munter champs 4 times, and at over 50 clearly past her best these days.
So much so she averaged 90 in the lakeside final and beaten Fallon Sherrock at the Welsh Open
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Little Lonely Garry
International

oche balboa wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:41 pm

So much so she averaged 90 in the lakeside final and beaten Fallon Sherrock at the Welsh Open
so ?
Where have I said Pinocchio is the best munter player ?
I said she is the most well known munter, certainly the highest money earning.
There is a difference ,. even if you are too stupid to comprehend it.,

But regardless of who she beat, it does not alter the fact she had issues, and some scoreline in some dog shit taffy clusterfuck that only the likes of you could remember does not change that
Case
County Player

Post by Case »

Ginge wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:11 pm Hnnnnnnnnggggggg!!!

I hear you Carkey, let's make the WC for women bo 13 sets, same as the men, only one winner.
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Rout wrote:"Starts clock"
And there it is.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Case
County Player

Post by Case »

Rout wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:23 pm
Rout wrote:"Starts clock"
And there it is.
Did not realise i would be your trigger to responding?
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Garry Murphy wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:51 pm
oche balboa wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:41 pm

so ?
Where have I said Pinocchio is the best munter player ?
I said she is the most well known munter, certainly the highest money earning.
There is a difference ,. even if you are too stupid to comprehend it.,

But regardless of who she beat, it does not alter the fact she had issues, and some scoreline in some dog shit taffy clusterfuck that only the likes of you could remember does not change that
Who's Pinocchio?

You seem a bit angry. Even barrs thinks you are a cunt
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021