PDC World Series

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Re: PDC World Series

Post by Black Velvet »

Black Velvet wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:46 pm Seen his signature? He’s been on the forum every single day this year 😂
That’s how you control an autist’s posting, btw.
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

Token post, the place fucking needs it.
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

God rest Alf Garnett and Prince Phil.

I used to love cycling but unfortunately I know a man who doesn’t like cyclists. :roadrage:
Case
County Player

Post by Case »

Black Velvet wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:21 pm
Black Velvet wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:46 pm Seen his signature? He’s been on the forum every single day this year 😂
That’s how you control an autist’s posting, btw.
You control an autist's posting by don't.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Well Gazmong has done an oche and fucked off
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

oche balboa wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:32 pm Well Gazmong has done an oche and fucked off
Think the username was the last straw.
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Who knew a keyboard warrior would be so sensitive?
Addicks Fan
County Player

Post by Addicks Fan »

oche balboa wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:32 pm Well Gazmong has done an oche and fucked off
How many times has he fucked off?
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

.Image
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

ILAD wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:36 pm Token post, the place fucking needs it.
Of course it does.

This place had only around a dozen posts in the near 5 days since I last logged in, and I was told elsewhere there were only 2 posts in a 48 period on the weekend whilst I was away, and of all the posts in the last 4 days around half of them were about me, proving yet again how I am the most discussed thing on here and without me, they have nothing to chase after, the stats dont lie.

Tubbs Morris, with no life, no wife, no friends and nothing in his miserable existence since being kicked to the kerb by Pinocchio the feeder spent his weekend on here wondering about me. He referenced me Satuday, Sunday, Tuesday and today , I occupy his every thought these days despite me stating I would not be around. Then as we all know, he is not very bright.

As for me I had a few pleasant days , and sure now that I have returned after a few days away and have made this post , those without brothers to play snooker with, those who cannot get a woman let alone a wife, those without jobs and whose sole life is hanging around this dying forum, and the petrol sniffing abo faggots will be chomping at the bit to reply because they live for my posts.

I am the Juice and without me this place is deader than an alcoholic ladyboy loving dwarf

starts clock
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Well played all.
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Satuday is my favourite day.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Captain Hobo
Pub Champion

Post by Captain Hobo »

Lonely Garry wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:30 pm
Of course it does.

This place had only around a dozen posts in the near 5 days since I last logged in, and I was told elsewhere there were only 2 posts in a 48 period on the weekend whilst I was away, and of all the posts in the last 4 days around half of them were about me, proving yet again how I am the most discussed thing on here and without me, they have nothing to chase after, the stats dont lie.

Tubbs Morris, with no life, no wife, no friends and nothing in his miserable existence since being kicked to the kerb by Pinocchio the feeder spent his weekend on here wondering about me. He referenced me Satuday, Sunday, Tuesday and today , I occupy his every thought these days despite me stating I would not be around. Then as we all know, he is not very bright.

As for me I had a few pleasant days , and sure now that I have returned after a few days away and have made this post , those without brothers to play snooker with, those who cannot get a woman let alone a wife, those without jobs and whose sole life is hanging around this dying forum, and the petrol sniffing abo faggots will be chomping at the bit to reply because they live for my posts.

I am the Juice and without me this place is deader than an alcoholic ladyboy loving dwarf

starts clock
Fucking hell!
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Of course it does.

This place had only around a dozen posts in the near 5 days since I last logged in, and I logged in and there were only 2 posts in a 48 period on the weekend whilst I pretended i was away, and of all the posts in the last 4 days around half of them were about me, proving yet again how I am the most discussed thing on here and without me, they have nothing to chase after as i make it all about me as i have a small dick.

Tubbs Morris, with no life, no wife, More friends then me and nothing in his miserable existence since being kicked to the kerb by Pinocchio the feeder spent his weekend on here wondering about me i logged on and saw it . He referenced me Satuday, Sunday, Tuesday and today , I occupy his every thought these days despite me stating I would not be around. Then as we all know, he is not very bright but brighter then me as i need to be discussed about

As for me I had a few pleasant days , and sure now that I have returned after a few days away and have made this post , those without brothers to play snooker with, those who cannot get a woman let alone a wife & my best friend Tony Eccles is doing well , those without jobs and whose sole life is hanging around this dying forum, and the petrol sniffing abo faggots will be chomping at the bit to reply because they live for my posts.

TSOD IS MY LIFE

starts clock
OK
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Tragic.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

PalmerBet New South Wales Darts Masters
Draw Bracket
(1) Dimitri Van den Bergh v Raymond O'Donnell
James Wade v Gordon Mathers
(4) Gerwyn Price v Koha Kokiri
Fallon Sherrock v Mal Cuming
(2) Michael van Gerwen v Simon Whitlock
Joe Cullen v Dave Marland
(3) Michael Smith v Damon Heta
Jonny Clayton v Haupai Puha

Schedule of Play
Friday August 19 (1900 local time, 1000 BST)
First Round
Joe Cullen v Dave Marland
James Wade v Gordon Mathers
Jonny Clayton v Haupai Puha
Fallon Sherrock v Mal Cuming
Gerwyn Price v Koha Kokiri
Michael Smith v Damon Heta
Michael van Gerwen v Simon Whitlock
Dimitri Van den Bergh v Raymond O’Donnell
Best of 11 legs

Saturday August 20 (1900 local time, 1000 BST)
Quarter-Finals
Semi-Finals
Final
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Of course it does.

starts clock
Christ
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Careful, I don't think he's got a brilliant nickname for you yet!
Case
County Player

Post by Case »

Of course it does.

starts clock
YOU ARE THE JUICE!

No sense to deny.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Black Velvet wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:35 am Careful, I don't think he's got a brilliant nickname for you yet!
I'm sure we can come up with one.
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Free to view TV is 'back on the menu boys'.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.