WDF Europe Cup 2022 28th Sep - 1st Oct

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ChrisW
International

Re: WDF Europe Cup 2022 28th Sep - 1st Oct

Post by ChrisW »

Labre into his 2nd final of the weekend.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Final on now
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Great weekend for Labre.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

What a player. a great effort winning both events
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
County Player

Post by 1205 »

oche balboa wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:04 pm What a player. a great effort winning both events
And surely France gets a team in the World Cup.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

1205 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:51 pm
oche balboa wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:04 pm What a player. a great effort winning both events
The PDC World Cup ?

Why, not saying it could not happen, but why should wdf shit matter, the PDC did not even want the Bob potter cup winner duff in the slam despite his hypocrisy and begging, why should they care about some minor french player that had a good weekend in some meaningless shit, which it was.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Maybe an ET in France then?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

If the Gibraltar ET has been binned I assume this means they wont toss them a World Cup bone anymore either, so giving the spot to France seems a logical move, tbh they should have done that last time out with that Tricole fella doing alright enough.
Big Jock Knew
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Little Lonely Garry wrote:
The PDC World Cup ?

Why, not saying it could not happen, but why should wdf shit matter, the PDC did not even want the Bob potter cup winner duff in the slam despite his hypocrisy and begging, why should they care about some minor french player that had a good weekend in some meaningless shit, which it was.
When you press caps lock or shift, does it automatically administer some Ritalin or something?
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
County Player

Post by 1205 »

Little Lonely Garry wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:09 am
The PDC World Cup ?

Because that's not the first good weekend for Labre, and he and Tricole would be a better team than a bunch of the other countries that play in the tournament. They're also both playing Challenge Tour, so they can see their records and that they're both averaging high mid-80s and can throw very good darts when they're on form.
Little Lonely Garry
International

1205 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:37 pm
The PDC World Cup ?

Because that's not the first good weekend for Labre, and he and Tricole would be a better team than a bunch of the other countries that play in the tournament. They're also both playing Challenge Tour, so they can see their records and that they're both averaging high mid-80s and can throw very good darts when they're on form.
I am not arguing with you or disputing the fact a team of Labre and Tricole would be better than some of the previous shit teams that were invited the PDC World Cup. That's not the issue
The point I make is why you believe the PDC will give 2 shiny shits about performances in the WDF. ? The PDC clearly could not give a flying fuck about Duff who won the pinnacle event in the WDF, so why should an even more minor event suddenly change their opinion ?
As I said in my blog a French euro tour could hardly be any worse than a Gibraltar one, it stands to reason it would be significantly better in multiple ways, better attended, better for French darts etc and with Gibraltar off the calendar the PDC opted to go to Germany again, so France is not a priority at the moment it seems.
I believe if they ever are invited, those 2 French lads will be there for what they do on the challenge tour, not because of some mundane mickey mouse WDF shit
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

A French Euro Tour would be a disastrous idea for bums on seats. In my opinion.
County Player

Post by 1205 »

Little Lonely Garry wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:21 pm
1205 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:37 pm
The PDC World Cup ?

I am not arguing with you or disputing the fact a team of Labre and Tricole would be better than some of the previous shit teams that were invited the PDC World Cup. That's not the issue
The point I make is why you believe the PDC will give 2 shiny shits about performances in the WDF. ? The PDC clearly could not give a flying fuck about Duff who won the pinnacle event in the WDF, so why should an even more minor event suddenly change their opinion ?
As I said in my blog a French euro tour could hardly be any worse than a Gibraltar one, it stands to reason it would be significantly better in multiple ways, better attended, better for French darts etc and with Gibraltar off the calendar the PDC opted to go to Germany again, so France is not a priority at the moment it seems.
I believe if they ever are invited, those 2 French lads will be there for what they do on the challenge tour, not because of some mundane mickey mouse WDF shit
WDF tournaments are the places where these players get to play on stage.
Challenge Tour events are floor tournaments. They are a good indicator of underlying ability, but not whether they'll be able to perform on stage.
Little Lonely Garry
International

the "stage" in the wdf mickey mouse shit is in no way comparable to the PDC World Cup stage in terms of crowds, tv, production, number of viewers , value to the players brand etc
County Player

Post by 1205 »

Little Lonely Garry wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:37 pm the "stage" in the wdf mickey mouse shit is in no way comparable to the PDC World Cup stage in terms of crowds, tv, production, number of viewers , value to the players brand etc
It's much more comparable than playing in a quiet box.
Addicks Fan
County Player

Post by Addicks Fan »

1205 wrote:
Little Lonely Garry wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:37 pm the "stage" in the wdf mickey mouse shit is in no way comparable to the PDC World Cup stage in terms of crowds, tv, production, number of viewers , value to the players brand etc
Of course it is, but let's not let that get in the way of a chance of WDF-bashing.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

We are talking about someone who once claimed the CDC was the pinnacle.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Addicks Fan wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:04 pm
1205 wrote:
Of course it is, but let's not let that get in the way of a chance of WDF-bashing.

yeah, how dare I bash a bunch of complete morons who seem to be clashing their mickey mouse shit with the seniors, and where their own reigning chump cannot be arsed to attend.

simpleton
Addicks Fan
County Player

Post by Addicks Fan »

Little Lonely Garry wrote:
Addicks Fan wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:04 pm
1205 wrote:

yeah, how dare I bash a bunch of complete morons who seem to be clashing their mickey mouse shit with the seniors, and where their own reigning chump cannot be arsed to attend.

simpleton
Like I said, never miss an opportunity. Not sure why you agreeing with my assessment of you makes me a simpleton, but I've no doubt you will carry on having a go at the WDF.

Starts clock...

Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

ChrisW wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:07 pm A French Euro Tour would be a disastrous idea for bums on seats. In my opinion.
Could be worse, they could hold it in Leicester.