Gaz and the board

Heard a rumour? - Post it here

Whose fault was it Gaz didn’t get the board?

Gaz
100%
The forum admin
No votes

Total votes: 8

BlueSpark
International

Re: Gaz and the board

Post by BlueSpark »

Fucking state of that
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

He's taking this very well isn't he?
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Booji Boy wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:58 pm Polish neighbours address was it not?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
I know you are pretty dense so will explain it in a way that even you should grasp it.
The polish people are the neighbours of the person who I was giving the dartboard to, they live 3 doors away from him, hence why it was not my name or address., and the typo of 56 instead of 53 which was his address, meant it went to the polish lad who refused to take the delivery and it went back.

I did not need the board, and had already won 2 and a few sets of darts on here and forgers gaff previously, but enjoyed giving out about it knowing full well a crawling cunt like you would be upset and demanding bans, and now I have been proven right yet again thanks to bluespark showing what you and the other pathetic mods are like.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Rout
International

Re: JC

Post by Rout »

Booji Boy wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:
Col wrote:Ok tell him that the address you were told was 56, if he has the original message and it says 56 then he will shut up and say nothing, if he can prove that eh said 53, then we will pay for a board ourselves, send it to him then ban him at earliest opportunity.
He said he may have made a typo. He's going to check at no. 56. I said if it's a genuine mix up I will send him a board myself.
fuck that dave you shouldnt have said that. It was sent before crimbo, have you seen where he lives, his neighbour would have sold it to buy a bag of smack :DDD: :DDD:
Another belter
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Somebody is not taking this very well.

Little Lonely Garry
International

Booji Boy wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:09 pm Somebody is not taking this very well.

would you care to enlighten me what exactly it is I am not taking well ?

If anything this thread is fantastic as it has proven everything I have said about the pathetic mods on here who spent their time crying about me, supposed grown adults demanding I be banned, , you wanted tiny tears banned, who else did you cry over ?

Maybe bluespark can post some more of your suck up threads where you cried endlessly to the turkish jobber.
And now the whole board gets to see how pathetic you really are as I have always said you were .

I think its safe to say this thread is exactly what i wanted to see, and prove me right yet again about the mods
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

I've never been more convinced that Gaz lives in a fucking shithole. A total and utter shithole.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Been a while since a meltdown.
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Rout wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:26 pm I've never been more convinced that Gaz lives in a fucking shithole. A total and utter shithole.
I’ll send you the full address if you’d like.
Little Lonely Garry
International

BlueSpark wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:01 pm Fucking state of that
careful......

I am surprised he has not cried yet how this is a hate crime.

loves being the victim "needs attention" :DDD:
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Think it was gaz himself that posted pics of him and his dogs in his back garden, an absolute shit ridden hovel of a garden. So for him to accuse anyone of living in a shit hole is rather hilarious.

Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Booji Boy wrote:Think it was gaz himself that posted pics of him and his dogs in his back garden, an absolute shit ridden hovel of a garden. So for him to accuse anyone of living in a shit hole is rather hilarious.

Bet it absolutely stinks
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

As my previous post alluded to he does not have it, they never had it, they did get my mum in laws address, 3 TIMES,, twice they "lost it" despite being in a private message and the third time I put a typo in the house number and it did not matter as the board i won never arrived despite me originally thinking it may have had. ( i since spoke with the neighbours on numerous occasions which they say never did come)

Approx 5 months after winning the prize I was asked if I "still wanted my prize" at which point I told them shove it up their hole.

Hmmmmm
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Little Lonely Garry wrote:

The polish people are the neighbours of the person who I was giving the dartboard to, they live 3 doors away from him, hence why it was not my name or address., and the typo of 56 instead of 53 which was his address, meant it went to the polish lad who refused to take the delivery and it went back.
Some real inconsistencies in both these totally made up stories.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Captain Hobo
Pub Champion

Post by Captain Hobo »

Rout wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:48 pm
Little Lonely Garry wrote:

Some real inconsistencies in both these totally made up stories.
No, no. It's all proved his point and this thread is fantastic!
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

oh my god
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

"Luxury"
J Y Kelly
Pub Champion

Post by J Y Kelly »

Those bins look full to the brim....
There's a homo fae Fife whom plays the game
and oh what a bummer , Stevie's the name
No man sais he , shall stand in his way
He'll make them bend over, because he is a gay
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Nice bike.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Rout wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:26 pm
Booji Boy wrote:Think it was gaz himself that posted pics of him and his dogs in his back garden, an absolute shit ridden hovel of a garden. So for him to accuse anyone of living in a shit hole is rather hilarious.

Bet it absolutely stinks like my dead brothers corpse.
unlikely........

I am still laughing how a whiny Scottish drug addict with teeth like David Owen who cried like a bitch to a greasy Turkish jobber about banning people, thinks recliners and port are luxuries that only wealthy people can have. If that does not tell you how chav he is nothing will. Well he is scum from a shithole in Scotland where toothpaste is seen as a luxury item, and not a essential commodity like smack to those muck savages. :DDD:

Oh I see tubbs who has taken time out of his schedule grooming schoolkids like natasha, posted a pic of the wrong house the darts were due to be sent to. Even a dwarf with a spare snooker cue and a victim persecution complex picked up on the childs bike which might have been a clue.

but dont let that stop ye, carry on obsessing about me as usual, it is all ye have.
bite to my every post and worry about my life because yours are so miserable , empty and pathetic.