Tony Mitchell

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Paddy McGinty
International

Re: Tony Mitchell

Post by Paddy McGinty »

nikkiboy wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:59 pm 10 press ups, piece of piss.

Quick question, does your belly have to be off the floor?
c'mon with the length of your arms, your's ain't going to leave the terra firma..... :grin:
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Paddy McGinty wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:59 pm
nikkiboy wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:59 pm 10 press ups, piece of piss.

Quick question, does your belly have to be off the floor?
c'mon with the length of your arms, your's ain't going to leave the terra firma..... :grin:
Paddy being fattist and shortist, there.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Maverick
Superleague Player

Post by Maverick »

:DDD: stop using this thread for ism’s Paddy , if you wanna slag off shorty then make you’re own :DDD:

How are you both anyway ?
Robert Mitchell 17th March 1938 - 8th September 2018 Rest in Peace Dad , no more pain xxx
Maverick
Superleague Player

Post by Maverick »

Getting there , taken a while.
Attachments
C9A5DF49-4A16-4D1C-B8D3-B7E1E73D56BE.jpeg
C9A5DF49-4A16-4D1C-B8D3-B7E1E73D56BE.jpeg (3.82 MiB) Viewed 1360 times
Robert Mitchell 17th March 1938 - 8th September 2018 Rest in Peace Dad , no more pain xxx
Maverick
Superleague Player

Post by Maverick »

Hi folks , don’t know if there’s anyone still on here that remembers me but for those that and are interested thought I would write an update. It’s now nearly 4 years since the stroke, I think I’ve got back all I’m going to now. Physically I seem ok , however fatigue is still an issue but one I do manage reasonably well. Illnesses like chest infections and colds seem to hammer me now, where I could middle through the day before I seem to be bed ridden now.

I’ve had a nasty cough/cold/chest infection type thing for about 6 months now, it has eased considerably the last couple but I’ve 4 courses of antibiotics and one course of steroids, waiting on the results of Ct scans of my sinuses and head, lungs and abdomen.

Darts wise I’m still playing , seem to have stuck with my average now between low 60’s and high 70’s , had a 26.41 in the super league a few months ago, but I’ve only really had one decent game in months now where I had a 13&14 darter, 164 out and 3 x 180’s won 4-0. Trying to play on the seniors tour but really struggling to produce consistent games , scored ok in 4 of the 5 legs against Mike Huntley losing 4-1 , but was shockingly bad in the other, made the criminal mistake of having 54 left for 2-2 , threw for the 14 crept in the 9, threw for the 5 and dropped it in the 12! Then he chipped out. I’m going to see this season out and see if I can start to produce at least some consistent games if not then retirement may be calling me. I have tried hard but it might just have beaten me.
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Hope the health stays manageable. Darts isn’t everything, still sounds like you could be competitive in local leagues so get out once a week if you can.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Maverick wrote:Hi folks , don’t know if there’s anyone still on here that remembers me but for those that and are interested thought I would write an update. It’s now nearly 4 years since the stroke, I think I’ve got back all I’m going to now. Physically I seem ok , however fatigue is still an issue but one I do manage reasonably well. Illnesses like chest infections and colds seem to hammer me now, where I could middle through the day before I seem to be bed ridden now.

I’ve had a nasty cough/cold/chest infection type thing for about 6 months now, it has eased considerably the last couple but I’ve 4 courses of antibiotics and one course of steroids, waiting on the results of Ct scans of my sinuses and head, lungs and abdomen.

Darts wise I’m still playing , seem to have stuck with my average now between low 60’s and high 70’s , had a 26.41 in the super league a few months ago, but I’ve only really had one decent game in months now where I had a 13&14 darter, 164 out and 3 x 180’s won 4-0. Trying to play on the seniors tour but really struggling to produce consistent games , scored ok in 4 of the 5 legs against Mike Huntley losing 4-1 , but was shockingly bad in the other, made the criminal mistake of having 54 left for 2-2 , threw for the 14 crept in the 9, threw for the 5 and dropped it in the 12! Then he chipped out. I’m going to see this season out and see if I can start to produce at least some consistent games if not then retirement may be calling me. I have tried hard but it might just have beaten me.
A 26 average would still get you into the BDO finals lol.

Glad to hear the health is OK Tony.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am