A polite request for the Mods.

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ChrisW
International

Re: A polite request for the Mods.

Post by ChrisW »

BlueSpark wrote:I have been here before.
I have no power or the ability to remove his premod status even if I wanted to.
My thoughts on this matter are known to the other moderators.
All decisions are collective ones.
Stop moaning you silly little cretin. :)
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

ChrisW wrote:
Stop moaning you silly little cretin. :)
:grin:
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: A polite request for the Mods.

Post by Ginge »

Hmm only 3 active mods these days, you think it should be lifted so it's obvious what the other two think assuming a simple majority rules :D
Big Jock Knew
Case
County Player

Post by Case »

Close...
Case
County Player

Gary.

Post by Case »

Free Gary!
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

This comes up from the usual suspects every once in a while, he has had all his chances and he is still given more, he was permanently banned so premod is already too much.
I've said it before, and so have the mods, his opinions are not the issue (though his cancer comments and what i have previously reported about his photoshop activity should be).
He will do exactly the same as before and get banned again, argue the toss and slag everyone off on df.
Thankfully Nik isn't easily fooled and i doubt ssja will forgive his comments on those photos of him.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

ifm wrote:This comes up from the usual suspects every once in a while, he has had all his chances and he is still given more, he was permanently banned so premod is already too much.
I've said it before, and so have the mods, his opinions are not the issue (though his cancer comments and what i have previously reported about his photoshop activity should be).
He will do exactly the same as before and get banned again, argue the toss and slag everyone off on df.
Thankfully Nik isn't easily fooled and i doubt ssja will forgive his comments on those photos of him.
Tbf I must have missed these comments.
Care to share via pm? Thanks.
Case
County Player

Post by Case »

ifm wrote:This comes up from the usual suspects every once in a while, he has had all his chances and he is still given more, he was permanently banned so premod is already too much.
True, but, he might not be "cancerous" on here, given the chance.

You not online fat lad?
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

anything I ever said about ssjsa I said on here and as for the pics, I never made any of him, but thats typical you of not letting the truth get in the way.

As for nikki, its clear my comments and stance on the bdo upsets nik who has changed his attitude on all things bdo since visited by the scumbag wayne williams who threatened him and his wifes business.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

It has always been a recurring story, banned, nice as pie, reinstated, abuse. All has to be dealt with by the mods.
It will continue ad hoc.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Garry Murphy wrote:anything I ever said about ssjsa I said on hereand as for the pics, I never made any of him, but thats typical you of not letting the truth get in the way.

As for nikki, its clear my comments and stance on the bdo upsets nik who has changed his attitude on all things bdo since visited by the Sexy wayne williams who threatened him and his wifes business.
Complete lies.

Have bumped a post on the Rambling thread where Nikki gives a great synopsis highlighting you as the liar and scumbag you are. :WWWW:

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

BlueSpark wrote:
No need, just seen them.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

BlueSpark wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
No need, just seen them.
Whinge also expressed amusement at them but he ran a comp so..........
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Wasn't it the shank who kept posting the images ad nauseum?
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

BlueSpark wrote:Wasn't it the shank who kept posting the images ad nauseum?
Lister i think.

Madsocks
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Garry Murphy wrote:anything I ever said about ssjsa I said on here and as for the pics, I never made any of him, but thats typical you of not letting the truth get in the way.

As for nikki, its clear my comments and stance on the bdo upsets nik who has changed his attitude on all things bdo since visited by the Sexy wayne williams who threatened him and his wifes business.
Stop being a tart !
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Does anyone on here not have FAGOT on ignore?
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Think I might have to rejoin the team, redress the balance a bit. After all there is an open invite to return as admin sitting there waiting for me.

Having said that, I think I am responsible for banning spazmong more than any other mod ever was.
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

Tsod needs my steady hand at the tiller.

Incapable of anything technical but as a leader of men I can be counted on.
UKDA 4 Life
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:Tsod needs my steady hand at the tiller.

Incapable of anything technical but as a leader of men I can be counted on.

Not a bad shout actually, If you were to take it seriously.