BDO Fanatics AKA the in the Jacklin's pocket club

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
MancheStar
Superleague Player

BDO Fanatics

Post by MancheStar »

Also a place in the world championships prelims confirmed by Alan warriner

@AlanWarriner: #pdcWYC2015 L64 today down to 2, updates/scores on twitter. Big day for 2 players, £10k 1st Prize-TV Exposure-WC Place-GSoD 2016 MASSIVE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dartsfacts
Superleague Player

Re: BDO Fanatics

Post by dartsfacts »

Some amazing opportunities for the younger players but if Ross Montgomery every got his way they would be playing at Brean Sands for vouchers.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Is it right that a man should be constantly criticised for his principles?
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
dartsfacts
Superleague Player

Post by dartsfacts »

Paddy McGinty wrote:Is it right that a man should be constantly criticised for his principles?
Go troll somewhere else.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Paddy cares for Monty as much as I care about the BICC fixture list.
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

MancheStar wrote:Also a place in the world championships prelims confirmed by Alan warriner

@AlanWarriner: #pdcWYC2015 L64 today down to 2, updates/scores on twitter. Big day for 2 players, £10k 1st Prize-TV Exposure-WC Place-GSoD 2016 MASSIVE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
http://www.pdpa.co.uk/News/Article/515/ ... nship-2015
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

dartsfacts wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:Is it right that a man should be constantly criticised for his principles?
Go troll somewhere else.
So it's OK then........... I spoke with Monty when he was down at Brean, a real nice fellow who likes to play by the rules and thinks that players should make their minds up where to play their darts. Not everyone would agree with him but it's his opinion and it should be respected. I guess he's just an easy target that the anti BDO brigade can get aroused over.
markymark
County Player

Post by markymark »

Slighty confused by posts about "disrespectful heckling piss heads" giving Adams grief at the Grand Slam, but making a big song and dance about going anyway. I'm sure most people just enjoy watching darts, and if Adams goes get some gip in Wolves, his own comments from the past won't have helped that, not that some will admit that.

There's some good discussions at times, just the lack of reality at times overshadows that.
dartsfacts
Superleague Player

Post by dartsfacts »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
dartsfacts wrote:
Go troll somewhere else.
So it's OK then........... I spoke with Monty when he was down at Brean, a real nice fellow who likes to play by the rules and thinks that players should make their minds up where to play their darts. Not everyone would agree with him but it's his opinion and it should be respected. I guess he's just an easy target that the anti BDO brigade can get aroused over.
Go troll somewhere else
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

No pdc: no top flight darts for ross? Defo no captain of scotland? The bdo hatred is so strong towards pdc.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
dartsfacts
Superleague Player

Post by dartsfacts »

devosteve wrote:No pdc: no top flight darts for ross? Defo no captain of scotland? The bdo hatred is so strong towards pdc.
The guy hates progress. Sad.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

I've played BDO darts, Open Comps and PDC (markers' cup).

I was crap in all of them, but am I a BDO player or what? :D I thought I was a darts player (sort of).

Yours,
Confused of Cheshire
The Jolly Man
County Player

Post by The Jolly Man »

How are the fanatics feelin tonight?
masticman
Superleague Player

Post by masticman »

ifm wrote:
dartsfacts wrote:It gets better

Dean Reynolds and Bradley Kirk win the final two tournaments on the PDC Unicorn Development Tour.

Gerard Lehane
The depth of talent in the BDO is powerful as this result from today shows.
It's a fair enough point, Harrington is always claiming the credit for the youth conveniently forgetting that they pretty much all came through the BDO youth/county system.
Yeah but was rod who put the wheels in motion with the pdc who in turn put the money into tour events and a world champs where these kids will earn 20k on the back of winning the wc. Bit of a difference to winning a holiday voucher and a TV
Incredible Justine
Steady Sixties

Post by Incredible Justine »

Montgomery is a fud
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

masticman wrote:
ifm wrote:
dartsfacts wrote:It gets better

Dean Reynolds and Bradley Kirk win the final two tournaments on the PDC Unicorn Development Tour.

Gerard Lehane
The depth of talent in the BDO is powerful as this result from today shows.
It's a fair enough point, Harrington is always claiming the credit for the youth conveniently forgetting that they pretty much all came through the BDO youth/county system.
Yeah but was rod who put the wheels in motion with the pdc who in turn put the money into tour events and a world champs where these kids will earn 20k on the back of winning the wc. Bit of a difference to winning a holiday voucher and a TV
Not knocking Rod with regards to all he has done for darts not only with the younger players, just pointing out the irony that a fanboy calls someone stupid for "claiming" players for BDO yet completely ignores the fact that the PDC do it all the time.
As ginge said nobody should be laying claim to these young lads, just let them get on with it.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

markymark wrote:Slighty confused by posts about "disrespectful heckling piss heads" giving Adams grief at the Grand Slam, but making a big song and dance about going anyway. I'm sure most people just enjoy watching darts, and if Adams goes get some gip in Wolves, his own comments from the past won't have helped that, not that some will admit that.

There's some good discussions at times, just the lack of reality at times overshadows that.
Oh come on, do you really think the fella has so many people contacting him asking him if he is backing Adams at the GSOD that he has had to answer them all in one post on fanatics??
The lad is a bit odd.

Madsocks
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

markymark wrote:Slighty confused by posts about "disrespectful heckling piss heads" giving Adams grief at the Grand Slam, but making a big song and dance about going anyway. I'm sure most people just enjoy watching darts, and if Adams goes get some gip in Wolves, his own comments from the past won't have helped that, not that some will admit that.

Seeing this is a mixed bag event I would imagine there will be a strong contingent of BDO supporters attending. I am hoping that their presence will set an example to the usual PDC mongs and that they would possibly turn around and maybe watch a game for a change instead of acting like a bunch of twats chanting simplistic nonsense in an attempt to get their ugly faces on TV.

The knowledgeable BDO supporters will respect and enjoy watching all dart players regardless of code, unfortunately the PDC fans I've watched on TV don't even respect most of their own players, it's such a shame. :bat:
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
The knowledgeable BDO supporters will respect and enjoy watching all dart players regardless of code
Are these the same people who would refuse to watch a light entertainment show because the likes of Gary Robson and Darryl Fitton arent on it? :roll:
Big Jock Knew
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

There is a few oddballs on BDO Fanatics, But Mark Daniels is ok he just enjoys the darts

That Victoria Tora Martin thinks she is something special
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021