2018 BDO World Championship- Lakeside- 6th-14th January

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
BlueSpark
International

Re: Road to Lakeside 2018

Post by BlueSpark »

Ginge wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:It's nice to see a few of the trolls talking some sense for a change.......

"You meet anyone now and talk about Scottish darts players and Jocky Wilson is always the first name they come out with."

And that is a true quote taken from a current PDC player..........BDO breed characters, real dart players there's no doubt about that.
4 players left. a clown wholost at lakey 20 years ago. a has been that jumped to the circus over a decade ago coz he couldnt keep up with the bdo. a youth player that ran awayfrom lakey after losing to robson. and a scotiish player that couldnt handle the lakeside stage. okay on the warmup events no bottle where it counts.

the worst semi final lineup ever.
county darts is the hart of darts.

thanks to county darts you can see the best playas in the world down yur boozer most weekends. free of charge.

pdc charge you a weeks wage to see there clown show
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Forum top tips.

Identified an obvious multiple account?

Despite the fact this account has obviously been set up to get people to bite and respond, counter this by biting and responding to every single post and quoted post.

That will definitely make the troll/multiple get bored and go away.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Rout wrote:Forum top tips.

Identified an obvious multiple account?

Despite the fact this account has obviously been set up to get people to bite and respond, counter this by biting and responding to every single post and quoted post.

That will definitely make the troll/multiple get bored and go away.
here me out lads.

with bdo seting the world on fire this weeekend. the pdcs ratings goin down. how long before the bdo is given the keys to the castle again. at the end of the day the bubble was alwayss goin to burst. hearn will go bk to snooker and bdo will be bk in charge of darts. will it happpen soooner that we thought.

i say giv it 3 years and the pdc will be on the ropes. what do you lads think
Big Jock Knew
thelad1985
Pub Champion

Post by thelad1985 »

i mean more to you than you do me. not ince have i thought off you this mornin. yet all you can thought about is me. at the end of the day its as simple as that. kiss it.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

thelad1985 wrote:i mean more to you than you do me. not ince have i thought off you this mornin. yet all you can thought about is me. at the end of the day its as simple as that. kiss it.
Drink!
Big Jock Knew
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Ginge wrote:
thelad1985 wrote:i mean more to you than you do me. not ince have i thought off you this mornin. yet all you can thought about is me. at the end of the day its as simple as that. kiss it.
Drink!
Yes
thelad1985
Pub Champion

Re: RE: Re: Road to Lakeside 2018

Post by thelad1985 »

BlueSpark wrote:
Ginge wrote:
thelad1985 wrote:mceeney lookin like a good front runner. but winnin on tour is differant from winning at lkaey. anderson used to dominate the tour but could not win on the lakey stage. mitchell and duzza know how to do it. there favourites for lakey if you ask me at the end of day.
Yes.
This is insightful stuff.
So at the end of the day, the favourites highlighted above, at the end of the day, will be the actual favourites in the betting.
At the end of the day.
no. the tour is only good for puttin food on the table. winnin at lakey is whatcounts. mvg anderson was good tourwinners but bever won when it mattered at the end of the day.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

thelad1985 wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
Ginge wrote:
thelad1985 wrote:mceeney lookin like a good front runner. but winnin on tour is differant from winning at lkaey. anderson used to dominate the tour but could not win on the lakey stage. mitchell and duzza know how to do it. there favourites for lakey if you ask me at the end of day.
Yes.
So at the end of the day, the favourites highlighted above, at the end of the day, will be the actual favourites in the betting.
At the end of the day.
no. the tour is only good for puttin food on the table. winnin at lakey is whatcounts. mvg anderson was good tourwinners but bever won when it mattered at the end of the day.
Yes.
Big Jock Knew
thelad1985
Pub Champion

Post by thelad1985 »

Ginge wrote:
thelad1985 wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Yes.
At the end of the day.
Yes.
right back at you,
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

thelad1985 wrote:
Ginge wrote:
thelad1985 wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
Ginge wrote: Yes.
At the end of the day.
Yes.
right back at you,
That would be an ecumenical matter.
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Can a mod have another word with Whinge please, he's ruining more threads, thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

thelad1985 wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Yes.
At the end of the day.
Friverlous
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

And he has a new bitch.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Can a mod sort out ginge, the lad and ifm please, totally making this place unreadable.
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Booji Boy wrote:Can a mod sort out ginge, the lad and ifm please, totally making this place unreadable.
This joke has gone on for long enough. Desperate stuff.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Murphio wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:Can a mod sort out ginge, the lad and ifm please, totally making this place unreadable.
This joke has gone on for long enough. Desperate stuff.
If I hadnt gotten sacked, erm i mean resigned, this sort of thing would have been nipped in the bud early doors :grin:
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Another half a dozen bites for the multiple. Can't think why he persists....
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Rout wrote:Another half a dozen bites for the multiple. Can't think why he persists....
He should be told to GTF. Reading his obvious, unfunny pish would make your eyes bleed.
thelad1985
Pub Champion

Post by thelad1985 »

im not the troll. im honest as day is long and sharp as a yorkshire whip. you lads need to realise one thing. and be open to suggeston. i our it out their that pdc aint big man on campus.at thw end if the day its as simple as that,
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

thelad1985 wrote:im not the troll. im honest as day is long and sharp as a yorkshire whip. you lads need to realise one thing. and be open to suggeston. i our it out their that pdc aint big man on campus.at thw end if the day its as simple as that,
Yes.
Big Jock Knew