International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: TSOD Gazzy Wazzy gang

Post by Ginge »

Rout wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
Ginge wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
Ginge wrote:Image
One of the GIFs unveiled at yesterday's meeting getting an airing at last.
The others will be rolled out in the future.
Are you preferring the pastries from Sainsburys? With the other half off work now I don't pass an Asda in the morning at the moment.
Sainsbury's yum yums are the best around.
The Chelsea buns this morning were excellent.
Slightly cheaper as well, so not such a dent in the petty cash.
You should send Ginge to the supermarket. You won't pay a penny cos he will just steal the lot.
Not strictly true is it Rout? I put them through as onions.
Big Jock Knew
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: TSOD Gazzy Wazzy gang

Post by Ginge »

Rout wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
Ginge wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
Ginge wrote:Image
One of the GIFs unveiled at yesterday's meeting getting an airing at last.
The others will be rolled out in the future.
Are you preferring the pastries from Sainsburys? With the other half off work now I don't pass an Asda in the morning at the moment.
Sainsbury's yum yums are the best around.
The Chelsea buns this morning were excellent.
Slightly cheaper as well, so not such a dent in the petty cash.
You should send Ginge to the supermarket. You won't pay a penny cos he will just steal the lot.
Not strictly true is it Rout? I put them through as onions.
Big Jock Knew
BlueSpark
International

Re: TSOD Gazzy Wazzy gang

Post by BlueSpark »

Ginge knows his onions.
Oh yes.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Garry Murphy wrote:
ifm wrote:
el_ringo wrote:
ifm wrote: Though in your case it is certainly because it is Garrys opinion and you will do or say anything to get that smiley after you run back to report what you posted here ;-)
Run back and report to where ? I am not a member of any other dart forum and I am not sure I have even ever looked at any other dart forum bar about 10 mins of doublefinish once which was 10 mins of life I wish I could have back.

Incidentally I don't agree cart blanche with JC he's certainly correct in a lot of his opinions but how he chooses to express himself is certainly not correct in my opinion. I must admit some of his winner of the week columns make me chuckle not because of what he writes but because of the reaction he gets . Being played like an old banjo always seems to spring to mind. But just because he maybe slightly offensive to some people it doesn't make his opinion any less correct. I have often wondered why people get so offended by his views surely the best way if the upper echelons of the BDO EDO hierarchy wished to avoid such harsh criticism is to give such critics nothing to complain about. But instead both boards behave as if they are operating from a Mack Sennet script and continually without fail hand out buckets of free ammunition on a weekly almost daily basis and have done for years.
I agree with many of his opinions too but he is a wonderful piece of crap, he is abusive, for reaction maybe, but a coward with it, terrified of his identity being revealed.
He mocks cancer, disabilities, appearance and photoshops peoples personal pictures from Facebook while all along playing the victim.
He was banned on here multiple times (permanently the last time) for repetitive rubbish but somehow is always allowed back for some reason.
He will get his comeuppance eventually just as sweaty head Whinge has and only a couple of people will condemn it as he deserves a good kicking.

Are you actually crying ?

I have never threatened anyone, be it on here or any forums or my site with violence ever and dare you to provide one single piece to back up any claim.

I have on the other hand been threatened with violence by people who think giving me a slap will somehow negate the things I laugh at the bdo for.
I have said before and say again if anyone thinks they can give me a slap and expect me to just stand there and take is in for a rude awakening, as I have not only the right but the law on my side to defend myself.I never advocated violence, but have the right to use it if I am confronted.

Tell me this IFM, what happens if one of these scumbags who threaten me with a slap , come to Ireland and to my home, get the snot pasted out of them.
What are they going to do ?
Cry to the police the man they traveled to Ireland to beat up, beat them up instead ?

This is typical or your mentality and a lot of simple people in the bdo, you think slapping me will somehow make all the things I say about the bdo false.
Still waiting IFM for you to show us where I have ever threatened anyone with violence unless it was in self defence.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Garry Murphy wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
ifm wrote:
el_ringo wrote:
ifm wrote: Though in your case it is certainly because it is Garrys opinion and you will do or say anything to get that smiley after you run back to report what you posted here ;-)
Run back and report to where ? I am not a member of any other dart forum and I am not sure I have even ever looked at any other dart forum bar about 10 mins of doublefinish once which was 10 mins of life I wish I could have back.

Incidentally I don't agree cart blanche with JC he's certainly correct in a lot of his opinions but how he chooses to express himself is certainly not correct in my opinion. I must admit some of his winner of the week columns make me chuckle not because of what he writes but because of the reaction he gets . Being played like an old banjo always seems to spring to mind. But just because he maybe slightly offensive to some people it doesn't make his opinion any less correct. I have often wondered why people get so offended by his views surely the best way if the upper echelons of the BDO EDO hierarchy wished to avoid such harsh criticism is to give such critics nothing to complain about. But instead both boards behave as if they are operating from a Mack Sennet script and continually without fail hand out buckets of free ammunition on a weekly almost daily basis and have done for years.
I agree with many of his opinions too but he is a wonderful piece of crap, he is abusive, for reaction maybe, but a coward with it, terrified of his identity being revealed.
He mocks cancer, disabilities, appearance and photoshops peoples personal pictures from Facebook while all along playing the victim.
He was banned on here multiple times (permanently the last time) for repetitive rubbish but somehow is always allowed back for some reason.
He will get his comeuppance eventually just as sweaty head Whinge has and only a couple of people will condemn it as he deserves a good kicking.

Are you actually crying ?

I have never threatened anyone, be it on here or any forums or my site with violence ever and dare you to provide one single piece to back up any claim.

I have on the other hand been threatened with violence by people who think giving me a slap will somehow negate the things I laugh at the bdo for.
I have said before and say again if anyone thinks they can give me a slap and expect me to just stand there and take is in for a rude awakening, as I have not only the right but the law on my side to defend myself.I never advocated violence, but have the right to use it if I am confronted.

Tell me this IFM, what happens if one of these scumbags who threaten me with a slap , come to Ireland and to my home, get the snot pasted out of them.
What are they going to do ?
Cry to the police the man they traveled to Ireland to beat up, beat them up instead ?

This is typical or your mentality and a lot of simple people in the bdo, you think slapping me will somehow make all the things I say about the bdo false.
Still waiting IFM for you to show us where I have ever threatened anyone with violence unless it was in self defence.
Missed this but an easy one, where did i say you have threatened anyone?
I don't think you getting a slap will do anything other than show you there are consequences for your actions, though as you are so paranoid you probably already realise this.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Duterprat
Superleague Player

Post by Duterprat »

He only had the time to make roughly 50 posts today (alarmingly low rate, must be due to a massive hangover after yesterdays fusel-induced meltdown, though), there were certainly more important things to reply to.

And of course it is rather hard to weasel out of this one (especially when you are I.R. Baboon reincarnated and not I.M. Weasel :D :D )

LOL seconds late ... anyways, i'll leave this. Not as if he actually answered..
Little Lonely Garry
International

Unlike you I do not advocate violence, then I am not scum.
However if someone threatens me with violence they will be in for a shock.

But the point you miss is, if my slating the bdo and its many many flaws causes people to get so angry they want to slap me, that says more about those people.
Anyone that wants to try slap me can go right ahead but be forewarned I am not going to just let someone do it.
Last edited by Little Lonely Garry on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Duterprat wrote:He only had the time to make roughly 50 posts today (alarmingly low rate, must be due to a massive hangover after yesterdays fusel-induced meltdown, though), there were certainly more important things to reply to.

And of course it is rather hard to weasel out of this one (especially when you are I.R. Baboon reincarnated and not I.M. Weasel :D :D )

What a gibbering idiot.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Flagellum Dei
Steady Sixties

Re: RE: Re: TSOD Gazzy Wazzy gang

Post by Flagellum Dei »

Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:
el_ringo wrote:

Fucking spot on with gif Carrots, IFM on his weekly visit from the painters
Incredible Justine
Steady Sixties

Post by Incredible Justine »

ifm on the paint fumes
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Garry Murphy wrote:Unlike you I do not advocate violence, then I am not scum.

But the point you miss is, if my slating the bdo and its many many flaws causes people to get so angry they want to slap me, that says more about those people.
Anyone that wants to try slap me can go right ahead but be forewarned I am not going to just let someone do it.
You still dont get it do you.

Its not what you say its how you say it. Same applies to Ifm btw, who is nearly as bad as you at doing this imo.

If you or Ifm walked in to any of the pubs I frequent and started talking to people the same way you address people on here you would not last five minutes. Thats not a threat of violence btw, its a cold hard fact.

Many many people agree with your criticisms of the BDO, what people dont like is the way you go about it.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

"If you are serious about a truce I will give you my word.

will still give you along with everyone a bit of grief but I wont ever be personal with you again.

Say whatever you like the one thing I am not is a liar.

if you are willing to bury the hatchet"
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Booji Boy wrote:

Its not what you say its how you say it. Same applies to Ifm btw, who is nearly as bad as you at doing this imo.

If you or Ifm walked in to any of the pubs I frequent and started talking to people the same way you address people on here you would not last five minutes. Thats not a threat of violence btw, its a cold hard fact.

Many many people agree with your criticisms of the BDO, what people dont like is the way you go about it.
You'd get one for being a jock.

Madsocks
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:

Would not be the first time.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:

Why am i not surprised?

Madsocks
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:

Why am i not surprised?
Its what happens when you walk in to a pub full of England supporting knuckle scrapers.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Duterprat wrote:He only had the time to make roughly 50 posts today (alarmingly low rate, must be due to a massive hangover after yesterdays fusel-induced meltdown, though), there were certainly more important things to reply to.

Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Little Lonely Garry
International

Booji Boy wrote:

Wrong again.

I simply do not walk up to fat people and just call them fat
or walk up to a stranger playing darts and call them a jobber

But if someone asked me openly what I thought of the player I would say he is a jobber, or if asked what I thought of fat people I would say fat people are a burden on the health system
They are almost always lazy and make excuses like big boned, as I have never seen a fat skeleton.
Why should I lie and not tell the truth ?

Likewise if a guy was being an asshole in a bar I would have nothing to do with him, but if he asked why, I would tell him he is an asshole,m and if he then wants to get violent then I would defend myself.
I do not claim to be a hardman, never have, but I say what I want, and anyone that knows me will vouch for that,

Ask Dicie or Lurgan , 2 members of here who have met me ask them if I am lying.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Garry Murphy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:

Wrong again.

I simply do not walk up to fat people and just call them fat
or walk up to a stranger playing darts and call them a jobber

But if someone asked me openly what I thought of the player I would say he is a jobber, or if asked what I thought of fat people I would say fat people are a burden on the health system
They are almost always lazy and make excuses like big boned, as I have never seen a fat skeleton.
Why should I lie and not tell the truth ?

Likewise if a guy was being an asshole in a bar I would have nothing to do with him, but if he asked why, I would tell him he is an asshole,m and if he then wants to get violent then I would defend myself.
I do not claim to be a hardman, never have, but I say what I want, and anyone that knows me will vouch for that,

Ask Dicie or Lurgan , 2 members of here who have met me ask them if I am lying.
Right so you are a coward then?

Happy to humiliate people online but would not have the balls to say it to their faces, have I got that right?
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Gaz admitting he is a keyboard warrior and a hypocrite in his defence, there.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.