Rantastic

A place for results and questions from years gone by
nikkiboy
International

Re: Justin Credible Blog

Post by nikkiboy »

mod500 wrote:Yes yes yes. Wouldnt be the first time I have won knob of the week. Won it second year at Uni during threshers week. Twas worth the STD I caught.
Mr Rodriguez the Spanish tutor was never the cleanest guy but you were warned and hey you ended up getting a b-

Oh and your lips cleared up after a fortnight
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

nikkiboy wrote:
mod500 wrote:Yes yes yes. Wouldnt be the first time I have won knob of the week. Won it second year at Uni during threshers week. Twas worth the STD I caught.
Mr Rodriguez the Spanish tutor was never the cleanest guy but you were warned and hey you ended up getting a b-

Oh and your lips cleared up after a fortnight
Edinburgh is a dark city Frodo, you can never tell what you got when you are up a dark alley. Any port in a storm my friend, and a freshers storm is the most delightful. ;) ;)

My mate won arse of the week and ironically could not sit down for a month.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Aye aye aye, mi studante es baldio!!!

Big Jock Knew
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Ginge wrote:Aye aye aye, mi studante es baldio!!!

I had a full head of hair back then.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

mod500 wrote:

I always imagined you were bald through childhood, Lee Taylor also :D
Big Jock Knew
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Ginge wrote:
mod500 wrote:

I always imagined you were bald through childhood, Lee Taylor also :D
Haha, if only you could see my facebook pics you would see me rocking some classic eighties and nineties hairdos.
hang the dj
County Player

Post by hang the dj »

Gaz has added his view on the recent WDF Europe Cup, interesting view on the woman's game
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

hang the dj wrote:Gaz has added his view on the recent WDF Europe Cup, interesting view on the woman's game
Aye just mentioned this in the other thread, the first person to name Julie Gore then :IIII: :IIII: :IIII: :IIII:
Big Jock Knew
fandarts
County Player

Post by fandarts »

i dont often laugh at justin but his kotw of pdc drunk ted this week is a belter :)

http://justincredibledarts.blogspot.ie/ ... THE%20WEEK
chissy
County Player

Post by chissy »

Couldn't resist it so had a quick read, i am honoured that i got a mention. But the thing that puzzles me is Justin says that he will probably end up being threatened now???? How do you threaten someone whose only existence is hidden behind a keyboard? Nobody knows who he is, he could actually be Martin Fitzmaurice, that would make sense........

Edit - he can't possibly be MF as i did actually lol at some of his jokes
I'm on Twitter (occasionally) follow me @originalchissy
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

chissy wrote:Couldn't resist it so had a quick read, i am honoured that i got a mention. But the thing that puzzles me is Justin says that he will probably end up being threatened now???? How do you threaten someone whose only existence is hidden behind a keyboard? Nobody knows who he is, he could actually be Martin Fitzmaurice, that would make sense........

Edit - he can't possibly be MF as i did actually lol at some of his jokes
Its a laugh sometimes, but I dont know if its my comp or not but the resolution is terrible on it, really hurts my eyes.
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Lurgan has actually met the infamous Gaz deffo not MF :)
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

WCDPA wrote:Lurgan has actually met the infamous Gaz deffo not MF :)
I too have met him, loads of times!!!!

You know those moaning old tossers that sit in the corner of the pub moaning at everything that is wrong in the world.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

mod500 wrote:
WCDPA wrote:Lurgan has actually met the infamous Gaz deffo not MF :)
I too have met him, loads of times!!!!

You know those moaning old tossers that sit in the corner of the pub moaning at everything that is wrong in the world.
Did he come over and tell you to be quiet?
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Been reading Justin's report on the GSOD. This guy should be employed by the Daily Mail or some other piece of toilet paper.

Quote:

DAY 1
Yet another great night of darts courtesy of the King of Darts Uncle Barry.
Painter wins a tight first game against Winstanley who would have been better off sending his girlfriend on stage to play for him, cos he was shit., can see neither player going to far based on that game.
Was also very generous of Uncle Barry to give Mark Webster who is on a dreadful run a chance to gather some form by pitting him against bdo jobber and beggar Scott Waites to get some practice on and sure enough the lefthander saw him off.
Jan Dekker, the Mr Bean lookalike with a bigger bottom lip, and owner of the second worst gimmick in darts was complete shit against Merv King and averaged around 69 for the majority of the match. He bottled it on the stage, then again being a bdo player he is probably not used to playing in front of more than 10 people and 2 dogs.
Poor old Chipfat Sweatland got his arse handed to him by Thornton in a dour game, with Ted missing a dart to win every leg and lost them all. Cherish Ted on TV, as there are not many days left of seeing the Count on TV.
MVG with far too much for Beaton , and kicks off with a ton plus average, and Taylor also recording a ton plus average and making light work of disposing co Stompe.
Whitlock another player in fine form, too experienced for the young Hubbard who put in a decent display and can take heart from his performance.
Wade who I suspected would not be in the best form was even far worse than I expected and was crap against the chav looking monk, the leg difference wont help either and will need to win his 2 remaining games well now in this group.
The performances tonight by the 2 bdo players was very poor.Waites who is the #2 player was beaten well by a PDC player in a rut, and Dekker was simply atrocious.Lets hope for the bdo gimp fans sake their players will compete better tomorrow, they must be really hurting at the moment.
DAY 2- Afternoon.
So much for Nicholson, the guy who says he will win 2 world titles, Brendan Dolan made him look a jobber and lets hope he dont get out of the group.
Bates who only qualified via the World Cup was well beaten as expected, but he managed 2 legs and did better than Hankey and Dekker,, he seems a decent lad and very unfortunate with injuries but is way out of his depth.
A good win for the bdo player Harms over Jenkins, especially after being broke in the first leg, but does he have the consistency to go far ? time will tell, Jenkins did not look comfortable for the most part.
Barney who wins 5-0 over Walsh will be hyped to death as usual by sky before imploding and sweats like a pig, has a bout of headshaking before crashing out. Walsh was poor and should have taken a few of the legs and put him under pressure.
O Shea in typical form he has shown throughout his career has won games by taking advantage of poor performances by his opponents rather than throwing quality himself.Fully deserved his win though over the very very poor Lewis who needed that kick in the arse, would not surprise me if he thought all he had to do was turn up, gonna turn that group on its head now.
Anderson was very lucky to get through against John Part, Ando had bottled it only for Part to give him numerous chances, better in the end that Ando won but he has very little bottle, and cannot see him going too far with that attitude.
Fine performance by Kist in beating a shoddy Wayne jones, shame he has that retarded looking goldfish mouth thing going like Colin Monk & Mick McGowan, its as annoying as Kim Huybrechts stroke victim twitch, the Shane Burgess eyeball thing or Brendan Dolan and his lips licking.
A solid display from Wes Newton over "the pride of scotland and best lefthander in the world" Martin Phillips, who himself was fluctuating from brilliant to shit each leg. Would not write him off yet, could still have an impact in this group and qualify.
DAY 2 Evening
Scott Waites promptly disposes of Stompe who is becoming a total PDC jobber in his spiral down the rankings, sets up a good match with Taylor now.
Ted Hankey showed exactly the true Ted in his victory of Steve Beaton , fantastic one minute, shit the next, and back to brilliant again, and thankfully he is still in the comp as its a poorer comp with him gone, though don't fancy his chances against MVG next round.
Great to see James Wade return to winning ways, a major improvement in performance though still not at his best, he did not need to be with Mr Bean Mr Coat throwing shit darts yet again, he wont be missed in the comp.
Dean Winstanley proved too strong for the young James hubbard who again plsyed well enough and he looks like he has a bright future and can hold his head high, hopefully Winstanley can get some momentum going now and qualify from the group.
Fabulous performance by Merv King over Aaron Monk, showed his class especially in the last leg with 3 140s and a 81 checkout, sets up a super match now with James Wade., but Monk still in with a chance if he beats Dekker in his last match.
No surprise Taylor beats Webster, hardly the runaway victory as expected with Webster playing decent enough and surely must feel confident of beating Stompe in his final group game.
Very close fought game between Painter and Whitlock with Painter having his chances and unlucky not to win, Whitlock in fairness was not at his best, but gets the win that might be enough.
A belting game to finish the night off with MVG seeing off Thornton, MVG flying at 3-0 up but thorton levelled up to make a game of it,, the Hankey MVG game is gonna be special.
DAY 3
Mark Walsh beats Wayne Jones 5-4 in a very enjoyable game, where Jones had 2 darts for the win, but Walsh was steady almost throughout and hit a few 180s at crucial times, Jones the first players eliminated in this years GSoD.
Terry Jenkins who was both brilliant and absolute shit in patches had enough to see of Martin Phillips who was very very poor, was expecting more from him, and performed nothing like he did in previous years.
The delusional wanker Paul Nicholson predictably beats a woeful Barrie Bates, dismal game, and sadly we will be subject to another game with Bates and Dolan.
Lewis who was shit against O Shea managed to be even more crap against a woeful part. A pathetic match that John Part could have won 5-0 were it not for a mountain of missed doubles, it might be the kick in the fat hole Lewis needs, get him to sort his game out.
Hot on the heals of that shit previous we get the lip licking Dolan against the chest beating henry the eight lookalike face pulling bore Hamilton, and another dour game.
What a fantastic match Anderson and O Shea put on, with Ando surviving match darts against him for the second match in a row, got to feel sorry for O Shea who throw some fine darts , match of the group stages so far.
Barney in true to form bottle job loses to Kist in a poor match in which both players threw rubbish, Barney scored better but could not hit a double, no matter how many chances Kist gave him. Cannot see Kist do much damage in the long format.
Wesley Harms just did not turn up, threw utter rubbish and Wes Newton was too strong for him,as I said the other day Harms like a lot of the younger guys dont have the consistency,
Its about time Uncle Barry got rid of this shit short format group stage and change the selection process, as bringing in guys like Bates and Stompe to validate Barneys inclusion via the world Cup is not working., add in the other muppets only here because of events played years back and you end up with out of form players.
DAY 4
Jan Dekker has to be the worst performer in the history of the GSoD, for the third game he was total shit, even Barry Bates was not that bad, and to think he is 7th seed for Lakeside, Aaron Monk won and won well.
Mark Webster was almost as bad, shocking performance from him as well, only shock was the welsh prick did not start crying again after Co Stompe made it look easy against him, goodbye to both players.
A solid performance from Kevin Painter was more than enough for him to get past James Hubbard and put him in a strong position to qualify depending on other results, Hubbard who lost all 3 games showed enough to suggest he has a very bright future.
Robert Thornton beats Steve Beaton in a fabulous match 5-4 which looks to have sealed Ted Hankey's fate. shame Beaton could not find that form earlier in the group stages.
Wade who had an early chance to break Merv King and failed never got another chance, and King ran out the winner. James Wade like Steve Beaton can hold his head high in the performances in some games unlike Dekker, Lewis Bates etc who were shit in every game. I dont think King will win the comp but should be a tough opponent whoever he draws.
Scott Waites thows some briiliant darts and deservedly beats a poor Taylor 5-2 which now sets up an even better second round now with Waites set to face Thornton and MVG to face Taylor providing MVG dont lose 5-0 to Hankey, then it would be Taylor -v- Hankey.The comp will truly begin in earnest in the knockout stages.
A super display from Winstanley against Whitlock who was top of the group, and is now out of the comp, and Kevin Painter overtakes Whitlock and qualifies in second place, Deano should easily beat Monk, great stuff.
No short paragraph on here could describe the shambolic Ted Hankey, who made Tony fleet seem professional. Pissed out of his head he missed the board, not once but TWICE, 59 average, it was the most hilarious, ridiculous and outright most fucked up performance I have witnessed, and this by a so called BDO great and 2 time Lakeside champion. How in the blue fuck did he even win the bull for throw, all those lauding the BDO great going into meltdown, this will be a you tube classic to go down in history.

Lets all singalong .......
theres one 2 tony fleets..............2 tony fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeets, theres only 2 tony fleets.
DAY 5
Decent match up between Lewis & Anderson, with a couple of nice checkouts including a sweet 147 by Lewis who you feel if he had made it out of the groups would have been a serious contender in the longer format.
Solid showing from Brendan Dolan over the woeful welshman Barrie Bates, thankfully in the future we should see Burnett partner Webster in the welsh world cup squad, likewise we should see Stompe replaced by MVG in the dutch team and end in time the inclusion of Bates & Stompe in the GSoD.
As expected Wesley Harms has too much for Martin Phillips, who showed why he never made the top grade due to a lot of inconsistency, glad for Harms who looks has great potential who with the circuit and tv exposure in the PDC could develop into an even finer player.
For once Barney failed to bottle it , and performed well to see off Wayne Jones. A great front runner and the longer format should suit him, but like Anderson you never can depend on him. I dont expect him to win this comp, simply aint nowhere near the player he once was, and when the going gets tough he will go out.
John Part beats the eternal bridesmaid of Tony O Shea in a pretty shit match, the last leg being awful by O Shea, no wonder he never won a major. In the end it did not matter who won as neither of them would go far in my opinion.
Mr Boring beats Mr Deluded 5-4 in a match of decent standard, but it sends the future 2 time world champion home, with Brendan Dolan taking the runner up spot to Hamilton, in the group of boredom.
Wes Newton put in a super showing in his win over Jenkins, who never recovered after the first leg really, sad to see Jenks go out when you see the likes of dolan and Hamilton get through to the knockout stage.
Mark Walsh beats Kist 5-4 and Kist again showed nothing special, dont see him making an impact in the knockout stage, and threw far too many sloppy darts.
fandarts
County Player

Post by fandarts »

seems like ted did have a stroke ;)

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

I actually quite like that but will have to reserve judgement until I have consulted the paymasters
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

New retro pics added.

Cant wait to see who the KoTW is this week, no obvious contender really.
Big Jock Knew
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Ginge wrote:New retro pics added.

I think oche "please ban me" balboa has it nailed on
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

nikkiboy wrote:
Ginge wrote:New retro pics added.

I think oche "please ban me" balboa has it nailed on
I have hit him.
Big Jock Knew