Another day at Q-School - Sunday 20th Jan

All your experiences in one place
Deleted User

Re: Another day at Q-School - Sunday 20th Jan

Post by Deleted User »

nassa10 wrote:Did kirk have a good average overall?
I would imagine so. He was 5-3 down to Andrew Johnson but produced 3 strong legs and was way too good for Graham Hall next game with a load of 180s and a 12 and a 13 darter.

Didn't see his game with Kev McDine but I reckon on the Sunday he averaged in the low-mid 90s.
masticman
Superleague Player

Post by masticman »

trotter wrote:
DavidOwen67 wrote:
DavidB wrote:Nice piece again David.

So what was Darren Ward's average?
He hit a few trebles but i can't remember him hitting more than one ton.
I'd have to guess at high-50s. DOn't get me wrong. A nice fella and may have been having an off day, but wasn't at the races.

i would suggest an off day...on day 1 he beat Andrew Richardson, Dave Place, Scott Coleman and Darrell Claydon before losing 6-1 to Kevin McDine to gain 3 points....there are some decent players in there.
I wud have killed for them 3 games :D :D
crispy1978
County Player

Post by crispy1978 »

Corset Anne wrote:Well we were only volunteering and I had a lot of expenses to cover ;)
I'd love to know how that conversation went and how many politely told you where to go!!!
Corset Anne
Steady Sixties

Post by Corset Anne »

I didnt go up and ask people for money!!!

Dave origianlly asked if we wanted to go and watch or mark. I went to support friends and do some marking if needed.

If anyone wanted a marker they asked me, on the first day I only asked for £3 but was told off for doing it so cheaply so I upped it to £5. I never coerced or forced anyone to pay as we were only volunteering, and if an official asked me to help out I did so.

I helped make money to pay for my expenses of travelling, food and drinks - and if I didnt make any I would have gone for the fun.

BTW I did have great fun and thanks to all who made it a really good weekend.
Corset Anne
(try looking out for me at PDC events)