rambling and bickering moved from other threads

With separate forums for other sports, TV and films and General chat you can talk about whatever takes your fancy
ssjsa
International

Re: Tommy gets shot down again

Postby ssjsa » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:22 pm

Garry Murphy wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:yes you trying to deflect

the question still remains why a person is allowed post from 2 accounts.

Or do you want to cry yet again over a question being asked.
Do you think people should not be allowed ask question now as well ?

Can I ask a question?

Why did you lie about never having 2 active accounts?

I will answer your question as soon as my one I asked hours ago is answered.

Seems perfectly fair to me.

There are a number of posters with multiple accounts, as well you know. Overall not an issue, as long as they do not use those secondary accounts to post abuse or post duplicate entries to the Prediction Competitions.

Many of them like Paul the Octopus, Mrs McGinty and Thirsty Matt are comedic and others such as Horus and The Fixer are set up to provide Information which the member does not want attributed to them directly.

So, have answered your question, can you now answer mine, as to why you lied about never having 2 active accounts on the forum. ;-)

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner

BlueSpark
International

Postby BlueSpark » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:26 pm

Garry Murphy wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:yes you trying to deflect

the question still remains why a person is allowed post from 2 accounts.

Or do you want to cry yet again over a question being asked.
Do you think people should not be allowed ask question now as well ?

Can I ask a question?

Why did you lie about never having 2 active accounts?

The Robson account is banned and has been since before you posted earlier
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

Garry Murphy
International

Postby Garry Murphy » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:35 pm

ssjsa wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:

There are a number of posters with multiple accounts, as well you know. Overall not an issue, as long as they do not use those secondary accounts to post abuse or post duplicate entries to the Prediction Competitions.

Many of them like Paul the Octopus, Mrs McGinty and Thirsty Matt are comedic and others such as Horus and The Fixer are set up to provide Information which the member does not want attributed to them directly.

So, have answered your question, can you now answer mine, as to why you lied about never having 2 active accounts on the forum. ;-)

My second "active account" you allude was not logged into for a couple of years, hence rendering it inactive...the opposite to active.
It was created by me on holidays when i could not remember my original account, hence why I never posted from it. I had forgotten about it, and after my main account was banned i went to rejoin and found the email for the forgotten account was already in use and then started using that one, then got you to change the name on it to the name it is now.

The point you seemed intent on deflecting from and seem hung up on is the term active, for me active is when its actually being used.
There are thousands of members on here with accounts not being used, does not mean they are active.

You of course knew what i meant when i typed about active accounts but instead tried to be pedantic, when anyone not so hung up on the poster woul;d have grasped my initial point for the point I was making.

As to the highlighted part of your post, is this the official mod position that members can post from multiple accounts then ?

Garry Murphy
International

Postby Garry Murphy » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:40 pm

BlueSpark wrote:
The Robson account is banned and has been since before you posted earlier

really ?

so when he posted at half past 3 he was not banned but was banned before i replied 26 minutes later.
Some timing that.
Did my question preempt your decision ? :grin:

BlueSpark
International

Postby BlueSpark » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:51 pm

The account was banned at 5.46pm

ChrisW
International

Postby ChrisW » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:59 pm

BlueSpark wrote:The account was banned at 5.46pm

:DDD:

ChrisW
International

Postby ChrisW » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:01 pm

Can we start a Garry crying thread. FFS! Like the inflatable Trump.

ssjsa
International

Postby ssjsa » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:01 pm

Garry Murphy wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:

My second "active account" you allude was not logged into for a couple of years, hence rendering it inactive...the opposite to active.
It was created by me on holidays when i could not remember my original account, hence why I never posted from it. I had forgotten about it, and after my main account was banned i went to rejoin and found the email for the forgotten account was already in use and then started using that one, then got you to change the name on it to the name it is now.

The point you seemed intent on deflecting from and seem hung up on is the term active, for me active is when its actually being used.
There are thousands of members on here with accounts not being used, does not mean they are active.

You of course knew what i meant when i typed about active accounts but instead tried to be pedantic, when anyone not so hung up on the poster woul;d have grasped my initial point for the point I was making.

As to the highlighted part of your post, is this the official mod position that members can post from multiple accounts then ?

Purely my own personal position, and imo, one which is merely common sense.

In real terms, the current Moderating team are just 3 guys who sacrifice their time and efforts to benefit the forum, and whilst the staff room is there for us to discuss any issues which we feel merit dialogue, in the main we trust each other to make decisions independently, and in all fairness, we seldom disagree with what each individual does. That being said, any issues which we do debate is decided on a majority basis.

ChrisW
International

Postby ChrisW » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:12 pm

Garry Murphy
International

Postby Garry Murphy » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:44 pm

Robson posted at 5.36
I replied a 5.57
So you are telling me right after he posted and before I posted he was banned....some coincidence that what with him still online. That is why I asked the question in the first place.
Had he been banned as you claim why would I have asked and why would his name still be showing as online when I posted ?

I know chris craves attention and will want to answer for you, since he loves to chase me but Ssjsa stated multiples were allowed earlier, yet you banned him, so if multiples are allowed why did you ban him ?
Seems ye mods are contradicting each other.

ssjsa
International

Postby ssjsa » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:58 pm

Garry Murphy wrote:

Robson posted at 5.36
I replied a 5.57
So you are telling me right after he posted and before I posted he was banned....some coincidence that what with him still online. That is why I asked the question in the first place.
Had he been banned as you claim why would I have asked and why would his name still be showing as online when I posted ?

I know chris craves attention and will want to answer for you, since he loves to chase me but Ssjsa stated multiples were allowed earlier, yet you banned him, so if multiples are allowed why did you ban him ?
Seems ye mods are contradicting each other.

Ffs the poster know as Garry Murphy clearly seething.

It is a dead giveaway when he starts using ye.

Have brought this to the attention of the poster named above multiple times before, but he cannot help himself as he habitually
resorts to type.

As an aside is ye singular, plural, or both.

For example can I use it in the singular, as in Garry Murphy, imho, ye are a fanny.

Garry Murphy
International

Postby Garry Murphy » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:07 am

Oh I am sorry, I did not realize my questions constituted seething

How silly of me to not realize asking questions would have such an affect on you.
Since you decided to respond to the question I asked bluespark, maybe you can answer why you have stated multiple accounts are ok but bluespark banned him.
Do you not see the contradiction from the mod team.

Had I known my initial question would cause such deflecting and contradicting I would have asked them earlier :DDD:

ssjsa
International

Postby ssjsa » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:10 am

ssjsa wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:

Purely my own personal position, and imo, one which is merely common sense.

In real terms, the current Moderating team are just 3 guys who sacrifice their time and efforts to benefit the forum, and whilst the staff room is there for us to discuss any issues which we feel merit dialogue, in the main we trust each other to make decisions independently, and in all fairness, we seldom disagree with what each individual does. That being said, any issues which we do debate is decided on a majority basis.

Bumped for the post below. ;-)

ssjsa
International

Postby ssjsa » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:12 am

Garry Murphy wrote:Oh I am sorry, I did not realize my questions constituted seething

How silly of me to not realize asking questions would have such an affect on you.
Since you decided to respond to the question I asked bluespark, maybe you can answer why you have stated multiple accounts are ok but bluespark banned him.
Do you not see the contradiction from the mod team.

Had I known my initial question would cause such deflecting and contradicting I would have asked them earlier :DDD:

I refer the dishonourable gentleman to the post above.

ssjsa
International

Postby ssjsa » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:22 am

Garry Murphy wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:wrong yet again

I could be, it wouldn't be the first nor last time.

Just basing it on your original Corkonian account being activated in June 2012, and your banned account last posting on April 20th 2014.

I have never posted from multiple accounts....and when was the first post by corkonion then ?
As soon as one account was banned, I would post from another account, and so forth.
And the corkonian one is the same one I have now, just a name change....you should know since it was ye mods that changed the name from corkonion to garry murphy :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:

The point you are either too dense to comprehend, or deliberately choosing to ignore is I have never posted with 2 accounts.

Prove me wrong.

So in this post it was a member of the Moderating team who changed your user name from Corkonion.

Garry Murphy
International

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Postby Garry Murphy » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:51 am

I had loads of accounts over the years, but only ever posted from one account until it was banned then would get another account
I never posted from 2 at the same time unlike TheLad / Robson, as I previously stated ,yet you choose to ignore this over and over.
How dense are you that you cannot grasp this ? Or is it you dont like being proven wrong ?

Tell tell me Einstein who changed my previous name to the name garry murphy I am now using then, if a mod or admin did not do it at my request.?
I have not been Garry Murphy since 2012 as the account details state as ...wait for it...the account name was changed years AFTER THAT by a member of the Mod/ Admin team.So if a mod or admin did not change it who did ?...enlighten me.

BlueSpark
International

Postby BlueSpark » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:06 am

Well this is all a bit desperate.
I was waiting for the wally to post again before removing his account. As luck would have it, I was online shortly after he posted so removed his account. For some reason Garry then took it upon himself to feel annoyed that the multiple account was allowed to post, without knowing that it already had been banned.
Think that's the long and short of it, the rest of the argument about your accounts I couldn't give a monkeys about.

ChrisW
International

Postby ChrisW » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:40 am

but but but ye mods waaaaaahhhhhhh!

Garry Murphy
International

Postby Garry Murphy » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:18 pm

Garry Murphy wrote:I had loads of accounts over the years, but only ever posted from one account until it was banned then would get another account
I never posted from 2 at the same time unlike TheLad / Robson, as I previously stated ,yet you choose to ignore this over and over.
How dense are you that you cannot grasp this ? Or is it you dont like being proven wrong ?

Tell tell me Einstein who changed my previous name to the name garry murphy I am now using then, if a mod or admin did not do it at my request.?
I have not been Garry Murphy since 2012 as the account details state as ...wait for it...the account name was changed years AFTER THAT by a member of the Mod/ Admin team.So if a mod or admin did not change it who did ?...enlighten me

Well ssjsa ?

See you are avoiding the question

nikkiboy
International

Postby nikkiboy » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:05 pm

Garry Murphy wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:I had loads of accounts over the years, but only ever posted from one account until it was banned then would get another account

I have not been Garry Murphy since 2012 as the account details state as ...wait for it...the account name was changed years AFTER THAT by a member of the Mod/ Admin team.So if a mod or admin did not change it who did ?...enlighten me

Well ssjsa ?

See you are avoiding the question

I can answer this, I changed your username from corkonion to Garry Murphy because you requested it and the reason you could not post from two accounts at the same time was that the one account has had it's posting privileges, you can still log into it though should you desire.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO

21st April 2016 7:01am

Return to “General Non Darts Discussion”