rambling and bickering moved from other threads

With separate forums for other sports, TV and films and General chat you can talk about whatever takes your fancy
Case
Pub Champion
Posts: 675
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:00 am

Re: PDC 2019 Q-School

Post by Case » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:13 pm

His hand is an unfair advantage, what are the rules regarding robotica?

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 7217
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: Can Durrant make it three in a row?

Post by DavidOwen67 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:43 pm

Black Velvet wrote:
Astonvilla wrote:Will Hamilton qualify. ?
He should win it with consummate ease, given his standing in the PDC at one time.
-1/10. No wonder you flounced from elsewhere, never to return.

Black Velvet
Superleague Player
Posts: 1769
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 1:56 am

Re: Can Durrant make it three in a row?

Post by Black Velvet » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:12 pm

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Black Velvet wrote:
Astonvilla wrote:Will Hamilton qualify. ?
He should win it with consummate ease, given his standing in the PDC at one time.
-1/10. No wonder you flounced from elsewhere, never to return.
Thought you might’ve got harder to catch!

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 7217
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: RE: Re: Can Durrant make it three in a row?

Post by DavidOwen67 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:17 pm

Black Velvet wrote:
DavidOwen67 wrote:
Black Velvet wrote:
Astonvilla wrote:Will Hamilton qualify. ?
He should win it with consummate ease, given his standing in the PDC at one time.
-1/10. No wonder you flounced from elsewhere, never to return.
Thought you might’ve got harder to catch!
And that's how it's done, folks.

Black Velvet
Superleague Player
Posts: 1769
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 1:56 am

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by Black Velvet » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:43 am

Here chompy, here boy.

Garry Murphy
International
Posts: 5873
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: Cambridgeshire Open 2018

Post by Garry Murphy » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:16 pm

whatty180 wrote:I definately can't. I would have been mullered by then especially if i had got dicked first round and had to wait until the end.
Nothing wrong with having a few too many, acting like a maggot is a different thing.
Sick of people blaming drink as an excuse for scummy behavior.
Image

daveboygreen
Superleague Player
Posts: 1884
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:19 pm

Re: Cambridgeshire Open 2018

Post by daveboygreen » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:35 pm

Garry Murphy wrote:
whatty180 wrote:I definately can't. I would have been mullered by then especially if i had got dicked first round and had to wait until the end.
Nothing wrong with having a few too many, acting like a maggot is a different thing.
Sick of people blaming drink as an excuse for scummy behavior.
What would you put your 'scummy' behavior down to then??

Black Velvet
Superleague Player
Posts: 1769
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 1:56 am

Re: Scottish Classic 2018

Post by Black Velvet » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:59 pm

Garry Murphy wrote:
Ginge wrote:Havent seen any results anywhere other than the final, but the points have gone on now:

Winner (14 points) ; Robert Douthwaite
Runner Up (12 points): Ross MacDougall
Semi finals (10 points): Alan Soutar, Alan Small
Quarter finals (8 points): Ryan Hogarth, Mick Nixon, David Kirwan, Norrie Dick
Last 16 (6 points): Dayle Morgan, Gary Stone, Steve Buchan, Campbell Brogan, Colin Feeley, Jamie Munn, Raymond Singh, Wayne Morris

Ryan Hogarth is the highest ranked player this season of that lot, now ranked joint 81st....
besides those 8 golden points is it true he won the huge sum of 15 quid for the last 8 ?
At almost £2 a point maybe DBG could use his giro to qualify for Lakeside and shut Moochie up :D

Garry Murphy
International
Posts: 5873
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: Scottish Classic 2018

Post by Garry Murphy » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:03 pm

Black Velvet wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
Ginge wrote:Havent seen any results anywhere other than the final, but the points have gone on now:

Winner (14 points) ; Robert Douthwaite
Runner Up (12 points): Ross MacDougall
Semi finals (10 points): Alan Soutar, Alan Small
Quarter finals (8 points): Ryan Hogarth, Mick Nixon, David Kirwan, Norrie Dick
Last 16 (6 points): Dayle Morgan, Gary Stone, Steve Buchan, Campbell Brogan, Colin Feeley, Jamie Munn, Raymond Singh, Wayne Morris

Ryan Hogarth is the highest ranked player this season of that lot, now ranked joint 81st....
besides those 8 golden points is it true he won the huge sum of 15 quid for the last 8 ?
At almost £2 a point maybe DBG could use his giro to qualify for Lakeside and shut Moochie up :D
:grin: :grin:
Image

Garry Murphy
International
Posts: 5873
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: World Championship Women's Qualifiers Nov 17 & 25

Post by Garry Murphy » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:52 pm

:DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:



Image[/url]
Image

User avatar
Vriezzer
Steady Sixties
Posts: 159
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:27 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: World Championship Women's Qualifiers Nov 17 & 25

Post by Vriezzer » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:16 am

Garry Murphy wrote::DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:



Image[/url]
Oh dear :roll:
To survive, is to be victorious!

Garry Murphy
International
Posts: 5873
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: Swedish Open & Classic 24-26 Aug 2018, Stockholm.

Post by Garry Murphy » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:03 pm

has Durrant won this yet ?
Last edited by Garry Murphy on Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29153
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: World Championship Women's Qualifiers Nov 17 & 25

Post by nikkiboy » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:02 pm

Garry Murphy wrote::DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:



Image[/url]
Ooh Gaz what was the advert you closed?

Ladyboys perhaps? :)
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

Garry Murphy
International
Posts: 5873
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: World Championship Women's Qualifiers Nov 17 & 25

Post by Garry Murphy » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:11 pm

Ha !.....poor old sharky....he was never going to live that down.

for the record by closing off an the second advert for "allianz insurance" it made the advert by google smaller therefore bringing more text in to the screencap.
Image

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23676
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: World Championship Women's Qualifiers Nov 17 & 25

Post by ChrisW » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:46 pm

Is this a continuation of the whole campaign that got Gaz thrown off TDF?
Not even written by the person he thinks it is.
Clue is the 'written by' part of the article.

oche balboa
International
Posts: 10167
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: Swedish Open & Classic 24-26 Aug 2018, Stockholm.

Post by oche balboa » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:47 pm

Garry Murphy wrote:has Durrant win this yet ?

English please dickhead
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23676
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Swedish Open & Classic 24-26 Aug 2018, Stockholm.

Post by ChrisW » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:49 pm

oche balboa wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:has Durrant win this yet ?

English please dickhead
:DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
3rofls standard :)

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23676
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: World Championship Women's Qualifiers Nov 17 & 25

Post by ChrisW » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:54 pm

Curious that the two quoted posts he uses 5 rofls and the actual post 6.
Must have gone back and thought. Hmmm 5 no not enough needs 6.
And can't post a url properly.
:DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: (6)

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 59461
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: World Championship Women's Qualifiers Nov 17 & 25

Post by Ginge » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:55 pm

Who has the editorial control on that website, just out of interest?

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23676
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: World Championship Women's Qualifiers Nov 17 & 25

Post by ChrisW » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:57 pm

Ginge wrote:Who has the editorial control on that website, just out of interest?
It's owned by Zweeler who used to sponsor this site.
There seems to be a few content editors who work for them.

Post Reply

Return to “General Non Darts Discussion”