rambling and bickering moved from other threads

With separate forums for other sports, TV and films and General chat you can talk about whatever takes your fancy
User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 7999
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: Players Championship Tour 2019

Post by phil davies » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:21 pm

DavidB wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:11 pm
phil davies wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:09 pm
DavidB wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:08 pm
phil davies wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:10 pm
DavidB wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:59 pm




Probably but how a certain poster can claim it was because Duzza was upset has his performance is baffling...
"Probably"

What is more baffaling is how you can claim that Duzza never gets annoyed with his own performance apprantely he is not like that according to you


Oh dear.

I didn’t say that and you know it. Go back and see what I did say... :grin:
;-)

Don’t want you to have another melt down again


So you’re going to continue to troll and not look at what I actually said and realise (as usual) you type before you think??
Breakdown by Davidb once again. Would love to continue to listen to your rabmalings as you fall apart even more on your quest to chase me around the forum for correctly predicting Ana would average less than 80 at the worlds something that you still can’t take being wrong about but sadly. I’m busy for a few hours now so will have to log on later to see how you have mentally folded once again. You might even get help from the lying Deluded DBG if your lucky. Enjoy yourself :WWWW:
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

DavidB
International
Posts: 5303
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 am

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by DavidB » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:50 pm

Oh dear.

You do realise DBG owns you every single time and your childish antics don’t wash?? :DDD:

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 7999
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by phil davies » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:03 pm

DavidB wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:50 pm
Oh dear.

You do realise DBG owns you every single time and your childish antics don’t wash?? :DDD:
Your almost as deluded as him :DDD:

And just like him you can’t admit when your wrong and instead have a breakdown on here it’s hilarious to watch.
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

DavidB
International
Posts: 5303
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 am

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by DavidB » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:05 pm

phil davies wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:03 pm
DavidB wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:50 pm
Oh dear.

You do realise DBG owns you every single time and your childish antics don’t wash?? :DDD:
Your almost as deluded as him :DDD:


No I’m not the one who cries when someone points out a mistake you make when you can’t back it up and acts like a troll

You’re the one who can’t admit or back up things you say before engaging your brain and it’s fun for us all to watch :WWWW:

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 7999
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by phil davies » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:09 pm

DavidB wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:05 pm
phil davies wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:03 pm
DavidB wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:50 pm
Oh dear.

You do realise DBG owns you every single time and your childish antics don’t wash?? :DDD:
Your almost as deluded as him :DDD:


No I’m not the one who cries when someone points out a mistake you make when you can’t back it up and acts like a troll

You’re the one who can’t admit or back up things you say before engaging your brain and it’s fun for us all to watch :WWWW:
So you haven’t chased me round for months for proving you wrong then? :DDD:
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

DavidB
International
Posts: 5303
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 am

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by DavidB » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:11 pm

phil davies wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:09 pm
DavidB wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:05 pm
phil davies wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:03 pm
DavidB wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:50 pm
Oh dear.

You do realise DBG owns you every single time and your childish antics don’t wash?? :DDD:
Your almost as deluded as him :DDD:


No I’m not the one who cries when someone points out a mistake you make when you can’t back it up and acts like a troll

You’re the one who can’t admit or back up things you say before engaging your brain and it’s fun for us all to watch :WWWW:
So you haven’t chased me round for months for proving you wrong then? :DDD:


No I haven’t. You say stupid things which you can’t back up so you retort to getting personal and name calling because you know you’re wrong.

If you want me to drag up the thread where you said Ana would have one of the two worst averages at Ally Pally then I will because you’ll still try to claim you said something else...

Continue your melt down again, it’s hilarious...

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 7999
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by phil davies » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:15 pm

DavidB wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:11 pm
phil davies wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:09 pm
DavidB wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:05 pm
phil davies wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:03 pm
DavidB wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:50 pm
Oh dear.

You do realise DBG owns you every single time and your childish antics don’t wash?? :DDD:
Your almost as deluded as him :DDD:


No I’m not the one who cries when someone points out a mistake you make when you can’t back it up and acts like a troll

You’re the one who can’t admit or back up things you say before engaging your brain and it’s fun for us all to watch :WWWW:
So you haven’t chased me round for months for proving you wrong then? :DDD:


No I haven’t. You say stupid things which you can’t back up so you retort to getting personal and name calling because you know you’re wrong.

If you want me to drag up the thread where you said Ana would have one of the two worst averages at Ally Pally then I will because you’ll still try to claim you said something else...

Continue your melt down again, it’s hilarious...
If you that sad to do it then do it I also didn’t say that I said “likely” or words to that effect. But carry on your chasing as you clearly can’t admit when your wrong as so often happens and instead have a complete meltdown on here and show yourself up trying to chase me around for predicting something correct that you didn’t like :DDD:
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

DavidB
International
Posts: 5303
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 am

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by DavidB » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:19 pm

phil davies wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:15 pm
DavidB wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:11 pm
phil davies wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:09 pm
DavidB wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:05 pm
phil davies wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:03 pm


Your almost as deluded as him :DDD:


No I’m not the one who cries when someone points out a mistake you make when you can’t back it up and acts like a troll

You’re the one who can’t admit or back up things you say before engaging your brain and it’s fun for us all to watch :WWWW:
So you haven’t chased me round for months for proving you wrong then? :DDD:


No I haven’t. You say stupid things which you can’t back up so you retort to getting personal and name calling because you know you’re wrong.

If you want me to drag up the thread where you said Ana would have one of the two worst averages at Ally Pally then I will because you’ll still try to claim you said something else...

Continue your melt down again, it’s hilarious...
If you that sad to do it then do it I also didn’t say that I said “likely” or words to that effect. But carry on your chasing as you clearly can’t admit when your wrong as so often happens and instead have a complete meltdown on here and show yourself up trying to chase me around for predicting something correct that you didn’t like :DDD:


That’s your problem, you’ve said many other things that you can’t back up so if you think I’m chasing you because of one thing then good luck to you... :grin:

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 7999
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by phil davies » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:23 pm

DavidB wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:19 pm
phil davies wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:15 pm
DavidB wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:11 pm
phil davies wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:09 pm
DavidB wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:05 pm




No I’m not the one who cries when someone points out a mistake you make when you can’t back it up and acts like a troll

You’re the one who can’t admit or back up things you say before engaging your brain and it’s fun for us all to watch :WWWW:
So you haven’t chased me round for months for proving you wrong then? :DDD:


No I haven’t. You say stupid things which you can’t back up so you retort to getting personal and name calling because you know you’re wrong.

If you want me to drag up the thread where you said Ana would have one of the two worst averages at Ally Pally then I will because you’ll still try to claim you said something else...

Continue your melt down again, it’s hilarious...
If you that sad to do it then do it I also didn’t say that I said “likely” or words to that effect. But carry on your chasing as you clearly can’t admit when your wrong as so often happens and instead have a complete meltdown on here and show yourself up trying to chase me around for predicting something correct that you didn’t like :DDD:


That’s your problem, you’ve said many other things that you can’t back up so if you think I’m chasing you because of one thing then good luck to you... :grin:
Like what? Chasing me around because your upset I predicted something correct for months on end must live a rather odd life to be that concerned by being wrong about something.
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

Tungsten Terrorist
Brass Darts
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:35 pm

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by Tungsten Terrorist » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:47 pm

*You’re

daveboygreen
County Player
Posts: 2015
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:19 pm

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by daveboygreen » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:03 pm

phil davies wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:23 pm
DavidB wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:19 pm
phil davies wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:15 pm
DavidB wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:11 pm
phil davies wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:09 pm


So you haven’t chased me round for months for proving you wrong then? :DDD:


No I haven’t. You say stupid things which you can’t back up so you retort to getting personal and name calling because you know you’re wrong.

If you want me to drag up the thread where you said Ana would have one of the two worst averages at Ally Pally then I will because you’ll still try to claim you said something else...

Continue your melt down again, it’s hilarious...
If you that sad to do it then do it I also didn’t say that I said “likely” or words to that effect. But carry on your chasing as you clearly can’t admit when your wrong as so often happens and instead have a complete meltdown on here and show yourself up trying to chase me around for predicting something correct that you didn’t like :DDD:


That’s your problem, you’ve said many other things that you can’t back up so if you think I’m chasing you because of one thing then good luck to you... :grin:
Like what? Chasing me around because your upset I predicted something correct for months on end must live a rather odd life to be that concerned by being wrong about something.
Keep guessing and eventually you will get lucky and get something right.

DavidB
International
Posts: 5303
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 am

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by DavidB » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:55 pm

Tungsten Terrorist wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:47 pm
*You’re


Don’t upset him please, he don’t take well to being told he’s wrong :grin:

DavidB
International
Posts: 5303
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 am

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by DavidB » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:56 pm

daveboygreen wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:03 pm
phil davies wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:23 pm
DavidB wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:19 pm
phil davies wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:15 pm
DavidB wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:11 pm




No I haven’t. You say stupid things which you can’t back up so you retort to getting personal and name calling because you know you’re wrong.

If you want me to drag up the thread where you said Ana would have one of the two worst averages at Ally Pally then I will because you’ll still try to claim you said something else...

Continue your melt down again, it’s hilarious...
If you that sad to do it then do it I also didn’t say that I said “likely” or words to that effect. But carry on your chasing as you clearly can’t admit when your wrong as so often happens and instead have a complete meltdown on here and show yourself up trying to chase me around for predicting something correct that you didn’t like :DDD:


That’s your problem, you’ve said many other things that you can’t back up so if you think I’m chasing you because of one thing then good luck to you... :grin:
Like what? Chasing me around because your upset I predicted something correct for months on end must live a rather odd life to be that concerned by being wrong about something.
Keep guessing and eventually you will get lucky and get something right.


:DDD:

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 7999
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by phil davies » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:06 pm

DavidB breakdown has got to the point where he now licks DBG’s arse :DDD:
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

daveboygreen
County Player
Posts: 2015
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:19 pm

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by daveboygreen » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:09 am

phil davies wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:06 pm
DavidB breakdown has got to the point where he now licks DBG’s arse :DDD:
Talking of licking arses....You yourself do a fair bit of that with the site mods, They won't keep on protecting and defending you on here forever, They will get bored of you when another arse kisser appears.

DavidB
International
Posts: 5303
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 am

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by DavidB » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:06 am

phil davies wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:06 pm
DavidB breakdown has got to the point where he now licks DBG’s arse :DDD:


That’s a low for you mate

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 62216
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by Ginge » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:09 am

daveboygreen wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:09 am
phil davies wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:06 pm
DavidB breakdown has got to the point where he now licks DBG’s arse :DDD:
Talking of licking arses....You yourself do a fair bit of that with the site mods, They won't keep on protecting and defending you on here forever, They will get bored of you when another arse kisser appears.
Hic!

DavidB
International
Posts: 5303
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 am

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by DavidB » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:14 am


User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 9365
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by BlueSpark » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:00 am

daveboygreen wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:09 am
phil davies wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:06 pm
DavidB breakdown has got to the point where he now licks DBG’s arse :DDD:
Talking of licking arses....You yourself do a fair bit of that with the site mods, They won't keep on protecting and defending you on here forever, They will get bored of you when another arse kisser appears.
Is that right, let me look in my inbox and see how many pms have been received from other posters crying about posts not being deleted as they would like and threatening other moderators......ah yes, zero.
Hold on while I look at messages received from you Dave.......
“Deluxe have put together a seriously good team behind this , who are used to events at the very top of British and international sports.
They are certainly not muppets and must truly believe the BDO is marketable”
Pauly 24/12/15

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 62216
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by Ginge » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:03 am

BlueSpark wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:00 am
daveboygreen wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:09 am
phil davies wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:06 pm
DavidB breakdown has got to the point where he now licks DBG’s arse :DDD:
Talking of licking arses....You yourself do a fair bit of that with the site mods, They won't keep on protecting and defending you on here forever, They will get bored of you when another arse kisser appears.
Is that right, let me look in my inbox and see how many pms have been received from other posters crying about posts not being deleted as they would like and threatening other moderators......ah yes, zero.
Hold on while I look at messages received from you Dave.......
How many from the F1 thread? :)

Post Reply

Return to “General Non Darts Discussion”