rambling and bickering moved from other threads

With separate forums for other sports, TV and films and General chat you can talk about whatever takes your fancy
phil davies
International

Re: Players Championship Tour 2019

Post by phil davies » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:21 pm

DavidB wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:11 pm
phil davies wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:09 pm
DavidB wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:08 pm
phil davies wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:10 pm
DavidB wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:59 pm

Probably but how a certain poster can claim it was because Duzza was upset has his performance is baffling...
"Probably"

What is more baffaling is how you can claim that Duzza never gets annoyed with his own performance apprantely he is not like that according to you

Oh dear.

I didn’t say that and you know it. Go back and see what I did say... :grin:
;-)

Don’t want you to have another melt down again

So you’re going to continue to troll and not look at what I actually said and realise (as usual) you type before you think??
Breakdown by Davidb once again. Would love to continue to listen to your rabmalings as you fall apart even more on your quest to chase me around the forum for correctly predicting Ana would average less than 80 at the worlds something that you still can’t take being wrong about but sadly. I’m busy for a few hours now so will have to log on later to see how you have mentally folded once again. You might even get help from the lying Deluded DBG if your lucky. Enjoy yourself :WWWW:
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

DavidB
International

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by DavidB » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:50 pm

Oh dear.

You do realise DBG owns you every single time and your childish antics don’t wash?? :DDD:

phil davies
International

Post by phil davies » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:03 pm

DavidB wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:50 pm
Oh dear.

You do realise DBG owns you every single time and your childish antics don’t wash?? :DDD:
Your almost as deluded as him :DDD:

And just like him you can’t admit when your wrong and instead have a breakdown on here it’s hilarious to watch.

DavidB
International

Post by DavidB » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:05 pm

phil davies wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:03 pm
DavidB wrote:
Oh dear.

No I’m not the one who cries when someone points out a mistake you make when you can’t back it up and acts like a troll

You’re the one who can’t admit or back up things you say before engaging your brain and it’s fun for us all to watch :WWWW:

phil davies
International

Post by phil davies » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:09 pm

DavidB wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:05 pm
phil davies wrote:
DavidB wrote:
Oh dear.

No I’m not the one who cries when someone points out a mistake you make when you can’t back it up and acts like a troll

You’re the one who can’t admit or back up things you say before engaging your brain and it’s fun for us all to watch :WWWW:
So you haven’t chased me round for months for proving you wrong then? :DDD:

DavidB
International

Post by DavidB » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:11 pm

phil davies wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:09 pm
DavidB wrote:
phil davies wrote:
DavidB wrote:
Oh dear.

No I haven’t. You say stupid things which you can’t back up so you retort to getting personal and name calling because you know you’re wrong.

If you want me to drag up the thread where you said Ana would have one of the two worst averages at Ally Pally then I will because you’ll still try to claim you said something else...

Continue your melt down again, it’s hilarious...

phil davies
International

Post by phil davies » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:15 pm

DavidB wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:11 pm
phil davies wrote:
DavidB wrote:
phil davies wrote:
DavidB wrote:
Oh dear.

No I haven’t. You say stupid things which you can’t back up so you retort to getting personal and name calling because you know you’re wrong.

If you want me to drag up the thread where you said Ana would have one of the two worst averages at Ally Pally then I will because you’ll still try to claim you said something else...

If you that sad to do it then do it I also didn’t say that I said “likely” or words to that effect. But carry on your chasing as you clearly can’t admit when your wrong as so often happens and instead have a complete meltdown on here and show yourself up trying to chase me around for predicting something correct that you didn’t like :DDD:

DavidB
International

Post by DavidB » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:19 pm

phil davies wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:15 pm
DavidB wrote:
phil davies wrote:
DavidB wrote:
phil davies wrote:

If you that sad to do it then do it I also didn’t say that I said “likely” or words to that effect. But carry on your chasing as you clearly can’t admit when your wrong as so often happens and instead have a complete meltdown on here and show yourself up trying to chase me around for predicting something correct that you didn’t like :DDD:

That’s your problem, you’ve said many other things that you can’t back up so if you think I’m chasing you because of one thing then good luck to you... :grin:

phil davies
International

Post by phil davies » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:23 pm

DavidB wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:19 pm
phil davies wrote:
DavidB wrote:
phil davies wrote:
DavidB wrote:

That’s your problem, you’ve said many other things that you can’t back up so if you think I’m chasing you because of one thing then good luck to you... :grin:
Like what? Chasing me around because your upset I predicted something correct for months on end must live a rather odd life to be that concerned by being wrong about something.

Tungsten Terrorist
Brass Darts

Post by Tungsten Terrorist » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:47 pm

*You’re

daveboygreen
County Player

Post by daveboygreen » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:03 pm

phil davies wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:23 pm
DavidB wrote:
phil davies wrote:
DavidB wrote:
phil davies wrote:

Like what? Chasing me around because your upset I predicted something correct for months on end must live a rather odd life to be that concerned by being wrong about something.
Keep guessing and eventually you will get lucky and get something right.

DavidB
International

Post by DavidB » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:55 pm

Tungsten Terrorist wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:47 pm
*You’re

Don’t upset him please, he don’t take well to being told he’s wrong :grin:

DavidB
International

Post by DavidB » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:56 pm

daveboygreen wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:03 pm
phil davies wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:23 pm
DavidB wrote:
phil davies wrote:
DavidB wrote:

Keep guessing and eventually you will get lucky and get something right.

:DDD:

phil davies
International

Post by phil davies » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:06 pm

DavidB breakdown has got to the point where he now licks DBG’s arse :DDD:

daveboygreen
County Player

Post by daveboygreen » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:09 am

phil davies wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:06 pm
Talking of licking arses....You yourself do a fair bit of that with the site mods, They won't keep on protecting and defending you on here forever, They will get bored of you when another arse kisser appears.

DavidB
International

Post by DavidB » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:06 am

phil davies wrote:

That’s a low for you mate

Ginge
International

Post by Ginge » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:09 am

daveboygreen wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:09 am
phil davies wrote:
Talking of licking arses....You yourself do a fair bit of that with the site mods, They won't keep on protecting and defending you on here forever, They will get bored of you when another arse kisser appears.
Hic!

DavidB
International

Post by DavidB » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:14 am

BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:00 am

daveboygreen wrote:
phil davies wrote:
Is that right, let me look in my inbox and see how many pms have been received from other posters crying about posts not being deleted as they would like and threatening other moderators......ah yes, zero.
Hold on while I look at messages received from you Dave.......
“Deluxe have put together a seriously good team behind this , who are used to events at the very top of British and international sports.
They are certainly not muppets and must truly believe the BDO is marketable”
Pauly 24/12/15

Ginge
International

Post by Ginge » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:03 am

BlueSpark wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:00 am
daveboygreen wrote:
phil davies wrote:
Is that right, let me look in my inbox and see how many pms have been received from other posters crying about posts not being deleted as they would like and threatening other moderators......ah yes, zero.
Hold on while I look at messages received from you Dave.......
How many from the F1 thread? :)

Return to “General Non Darts Discussion”