Used a product?
Won some darts?
Got some info on any darts equipment?

This is the place to put your reviews
Simrew
Pub Champion

Jamie Caven 23g Darts

Post by Simrew »

Firstly I must apologise for the late review of these darts been ill lately so have not been throwing much, but it is the least I can do after the great prizes unicorn sponsor this forum with after I won the GSOD comp.

I picked these darts as I thought they would be similar to the wayne mardle darts ive had for years but with a better grip.
Opened up the packet and was very impressed with the quality feel of the barrel,
not a big lover of the pear flights just carnt get away with them, and after a quick chuck my mind hadn't changed.

Didn't like the case they came in thought that was poor.

New darts next to my mardle set up.

After a bit of practice I soon realised these are strangely hard to control even after I changed the stems and flights to match my current set up (pic below) and the only difference is a longer point on the caven darts.

I will keep trying with them as I like the grip on the barrel but if they don't work out, one of my team mates can find use for them.
Once again many thanks to Unicorn and TSOD.tv for the prize, they are quality darts just don't seem to be suited to me yet.

CHEERS