Heart of Darts Charity Exhibition 24th Jan, Rileys Victoria

Please list all player exhibitions in here
Krispy
County Player

Heart of Darts Charity Exhibition 24th Jan, Rileys Victoria

Post by Krispy »

I'm posting this on behalf of Paul Brown, who used to run the Porters Lodge, and is a big supporter of the "Heart of Darts" charity - which is a charity run by darts people for people who need our help.

I did a write-up of last year's exhibition/charity night (write-up here; http://www.pdc-darts.co.uk/porters-lodg ... ity-night/).

From Paul;

“On Friday 24th January we will be putting on our second evening for The Heart of Darts. Tickets for this event are available from me at a cost of £20 each. The event will start at 18.00 (though you may turn up anytime from 17.00 onwards), and it features Wayne Mardle, Deta Hedman, Steve Beaton and the new sensation ‘Rapid’ Ricky Evans who played some super darts this year at Ally Pally. You will get to play all of these great players on the night, so get a ticket, buy one for a mate or three and come along and have a great laugh raising some money for very needy people.”

Remember you can chat with the players, get photos (like the one below), and even play them for a couple of quid donation. And go home knowing you’ve helped raise money for our very own charity!"

GET TICKETS NOW! If you want to come long, get in contact with Paul Brown for tickets – either through Facebook event here, or his twitter account here; @Paulsracing or e-mail him at; lovp@hotmail.co.uk. Tickets include food, but bring some cash to help raise more on the night!

The Venue: Rileys Sports Bars Victoria, 6 Semley Pl, London, Victoria, Greater London SW1W 9QJ
Date: Friday 24th January, from 6pm.
Webmaster and editor/writer of the PDC fansite; Darts, Beers & Cheers!, and Exhibition and Open Tournament database.
Play (terribly) for Stilton Country Club.