TDSS
Steady Sixties

Re: Wayne Williams

Post by TDSS »

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
TDSS wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Moongoose McQueeen wrote:We'll be just fine, Murph.
I hope so. You can't deny it's becoming weaker as every year passes though - certainly in terms of being able to cater for the top end of darts. Things like this aren't helping - if this ends up in the hands of the press and a police matter its hardly likely to do the BDO any favours.

There's more to darts than the top end. A lot more.
There is, yet the BDO seems to be continuously trying to compete with the PDC for the top end. If they concentrated their resources on the "grass roots" and not go chasing events that results in business deals with the likes of Deluxe, then maybe they have a chance of flourishing
The sky is blue and grass is green
And the BDO should stop chasing the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
Nothing to see here.....
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

spaceman70 wrote:This forum IMO, and of course I'm biased, is well moderated. We allow people's opinions and try to ensure that things don't get personal. We don't allow name calling and try to stay on top of things.

Now that said, we can't be here 100% of the time or read every post posted.

For nikkiboy to be visited in this fashion is absolutely out of order, and not an expected action of someone involved in the running of the BDO.

Forums have come under fire from the powers that be before, however they don't mind asking for their help when trying to fill their venues in the past.

Maybe things over the past months within the BDO have sent WW over the edge, but his behaviour is not the result of a few words on the Internet, and this forum or indeed nikkiboy should not have to bare the brunt.
Fair post Spacey but I take umbrage at the line "and not an expected action of someone involved in the running of the BDO" as I don't believe all are delinquent turd stains. To turn up at Nicks wife's shop and threaten him over an issue being widely discussed over several platforms is beyond belief, what the feck did he think he was doing?

Biggest mistake he ever made, showing exactly the type of knobhead he is. After this fiasco he and his wife should both step down or be ousted, no one in their right mind will have any further respect for these two idiots, they have no place in any organisation full stop.......... in fact they ought to be locked up for their crimes against the BDO.
Last edited by Paddy McGinty on Sun May 01, 2016 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:This forum IMO, and of course I'm biased, is well moderated. We allow people's opinions and try to ensure that things don't get personal. We don't allow name calling and try to stay on top of things.

For nikkiboy to be visited in this fashion is absolutely out of order, and not an expected action of someone involved in the running of the BDO.

Forums have come under fire from the powers that be before, however they don't mind asking for their help when trying to fill their venues in the past.

Maybe things over the past months within the BDO have sent WW over the edge, but his behaviour is not the result of a few words on the Internet, and this forum or indeed nikkiboy should not have to bare the brunt.
Fair post Spacey but I take umbrage at the line "and not an expected action of someone involved in the running of the BDO" as I don't believe all are delinquent turd stains. To turn up at Nicks wife's shop and threaten him over an issue being widely discussed over several platforms is beyond belief, what the feck did he think he was doing?

Biggest mistake he ever made, showing exactly the type of knobhead he is. After this fiasco he and his wife should both step down or be ousted, no one in their right mind will have any further respect for these two idiots, they have no place in any organisation full stop.......... in fact they ought to be locked up for their crimes to the BDO.
Fair play Paddy - there is a time for windups and this isn't one of them. Nikki is a gentleman and very fair and even handed. He didn't deserve this.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

No way, one of the fairest & moderate posters on here........what a wank Wayne is.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Paddy McGinty wrote:

Biggest mistake he ever made, showing exactly the type of knobhead he is. After this fiasco he and his wife should both step down or be ousted, no one in their right mind will have any further respect for these two idiots, they have no place in any organisation full stop.......... in fact they ought to be locked up for their crimes to the BDO.
Fair play to you pal.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

no other game, not even football or rugby can compete with darts for having some of the worst, scummy, retarded people among its supporters, and the bdo especially seems a breeding ground for them.

As has been alluded to, all believed Nikki and rightly so but most doubted MH , simply because on dart forums especially among mushrooms replies are
based on the poster not the content.

Because MH was admin of a different forum, perceived to be "damaging the bdo" and other nonsense it was deemed ok for wayne to turn up at his house, this mentality by the likes of fatty watts that "he deserves a slap" typical of the inbred ignorance of many mushrooms who think that is the normal and correct way of handling yourself.

Potbelly and others will try deflect or try shift blame, because its a poster who has hurt their childlike feelings in the past.
Regardless of who it is or what code, anyone that goes to another persons home or workplace is wrong, and have over stepped any boundaries and crossed a line.

Wayne picked an old man and a dwarf, next time he should be careful the next target wont hospitalize him.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

Garry Murphy wrote:no other game, not even football or rugby can compete with darts for having some of the worst, scummy, retarded people among its supporters, and the bdo especially seems a breeding ground for them.

As has been alluded to, all believed Nikki and rightly so but most doubted MH , simply because on dart forums especially among mushrooms replies are

Because MH was admin of a different forum, perceived to be "damaging the bdo" and other nonsense it was deemed ok for wayne to turn up at his house, this mentality by the likes of fatty watts that "he deserves a slap" typical of the inbred ignorance of many mushrooms who think that is the normal and correct way of handling yourself.

Potbelly and others will try deflect or try shift blame, because its a poster who has hurt their childlike feelings in the past.
Regardless of who it is or what code, anyone that goes to another persons home or workplace is wrong, and have over stepped any boundaries and crossed a line.

Wayne picked an old man and a dwarf, next time he should be careful the next target wont hospitalize him.
Looking forward to his trip to Cork?
UKDA 4 Life
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

Feck thought i was dreaming last night .....
Like being a twattt ?? So why no Twattt me, I'm on twattter so just Twatttt me on @Welsh_Wayne
The Cat
International

Post by The Cat »

I would just like to point out to anyone who doesn't know that Welsh Wayne's surname is not Williams :)
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Garry Murphy wrote:no other game, not even football or rugby can compete with darts for having some of the worst, scummy, retarded people among its supporters, and the bdo especially seems a breeding ground for them.

He's never hurt my childlike feelings, i think he's sad and pathetic for ringing venues and solicitors but that's about it.
I agree this whole thing is out of order and the hope is they will resign over it because the counties won't oust them, i doubt many that even go to next weeks delegates meeting will be aware of most of the things that have gone on over the last 4 months or so.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Looking forward to his trip to Cork?
I welcome any person who wants to make the trip, and many have made the claim they would visit in the past.
You have this idea that some people deserve a slap and will solve everything, but what happens if a scumbag, any scumbag comes to my house with the intention of harm and instead gets fucked up by me, with the law on my side.
As if I would simply stand there and allow some mental patient who got offended by words on the internet to come to my home.

I dont believe in violence, but will use it very quickly if my family or home was ever visited by anyone
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

ifm wrote:

He's never hurt my childlike feelings, i think he's sad and pathetic for ringing venues and solicitors but that's about it.
I agree this whole thing is out of order and the hope is they will resign over it because the counties won't oust them, i doubt many that even go to next weeks delegates meeting will be aware of most of the things that have gone on over the last 4 months or so.
You are correct in your assumption........the majority don't know what's been going on .........there is no body to hold the board to account, that is the BDO's main stumbling block.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

I have a pal who battered a burglar he found in his house with his kids upstairs, he got done for assault, true story.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

What's being said on a Fanatics about all this?
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

spaceman70 wrote:What's being said on a Fanatics about all this?
Posts are being swiftly and indiscriminately deleted, of course.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Initial thread deleted so i started another one about deleting threads and it's still there with several comments about all this stuff, most people saying this will not go away by deleting threads, Egerton said it was deleted because there was no proof it was true, i sent him Nicks account.

Madsocks
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

ifm wrote:I have a pal who battered a burglar he found in his house with his kids upstairs, he got done for assault, true story.
Despicable. I wouldn't give a shit - anyone who comes into my house with my kids present is going to get hurt bad.
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: Wayne Williams

Post by Ginge »

ifm wrote:
Initial thread deleted so i started another one about deleting threads and it's still there with several comments about all this stuff, most people saying this will not go away by deleting threads, Egerton said it was deleted because there was no proof it was true, i sent him Nicks account.
Post the two crime reference numbers, he would probably say those were made up too, his head is so far in the sand it's unbelievable.
Big Jock Knew
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

Murphio wrote:
ifm wrote:I have a pal who battered a burglar he found in his house with his kids upstairs, he got done for assault, true story.
Despicable. I wouldn't give a shit - anyone who comes into my house with my kids present is going to get hurt bad.
The postman must love coming to your house
UKDA 4 Life
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

ifm wrote:
Keep us informed please Ian, I can't read there. ;)