ChrisW
International

Re: Darts in the media

Post by ChrisW »

fling
County Player

Post by fling »

If van der Voort was as good at Darts as he is at complaining/whingeing then he would be a multiple World Champion.
mc1958
Superleague Player

Post by mc1958 »

Fallon not feeling the love

Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Had a fun argument with someone in the Facebook comments on this who was suggesting it was a disgrace that she was in this and Wade wasn’t. Seems he didn’t understand how the qualifying criteria worked.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

You would have to a complete simpleton not to understand qualifying criteria.
This day last week Wade won a PDC ranking competition
Simon Shitlock has not won a PDC ranking competition in over 5 years

Shitlock is in the slam and Wade is not. This says it all
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

the human pick axe who has got preferential treatment, even over other munters far superior to her now crying about "hate"....always the victim

She must be related to the ignorant little dwarf prick tiny tears...aka branflake...aka needs attention and all his other multiples, who also cries about hate crimes and has a victim persecution complex.

there is no way they are able to resist this post
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

WHITE TEXT KLAXON!
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Black Velvet wrote:WHITE TEXT KLAXON!
That'll fool everyone that doesn't use the default black background or tapatalk.

Thick twat!
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
fling
County Player

Post by fling »

mc1958 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:52 am Fallon not feeling the love

"targeting a place in the full time PDC tour"
Is this not what she has been trying and failing to do when she plays in Q School each year?
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Rout wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:10 pm
Black Velvet wrote:WHITE TEXT KLAXON!
That'll fool everyone that doesn't use the default black background or tapatalk.

Thick twat!
Hnnnnnggggg tiny tears the tubby groomer!
Little Lonely Garry
International

fling wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:52 pm
mc1958 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:52 am Fallon not feeling the love

"targeting a place in the full time PDC tour"
Is this not what she has been trying and failing to do when she plays in Q School each year?
of course it is.

she is a multiple time q- school failure and has gotten preferential treatment based solely on her gender, and if you mention it people will be quick to bandy about the sexism tag, hence why her fellow munters upsetting her is great because suck up brainwashed assholes cannot use the "sexist" card now

Here is the thing, why was Ashton not given that same treatment ?
Because she is old ? and not some dyed blonde skinny cunt ?
Afterall Ashton is a far superior player, and unlike the human pick axe, she actually won a tour card, and even won a world title, something pinocchio is incapable of, and has finished above her in the munter series.

Is it any wonder people are sick of this girl getting preferential treatment and now acts like she is the victim.

As for chris murphy, he is a suck up cunt
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Didn't realise you felt that way about Sherrock, Gaz.

You should have said something sooner. Not good to bottle these things up.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Isn't Ashton going for her 12th defeat in a row tonight?

Wonder what Sherrock's record is in the Slam?
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

The point she seems to be saying is hatred from the ladies. Implying the non PDC comps? Why would the other ladies hate her who are not good enough to get onto the PDC events?
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Little Lonely Garry
International

devosteve wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:13 pm The point she seems to be saying is hatred from the ladies. Implying the non PDC comps? Why would the other ladies hate her who are not good enough to get onto the PDC events?
her attitude ?
her sense of entitlement?
and as for those "not good enough" it is quite clear there are other women better than her, such as ashton and greaves.
Players that have not only finished higher than her in the munter series but players that have won world titles....something pinocchio clearly is not capable of either.

It is YEARS AGO since she won 2 games on the Ally Pally stage and even then it took the 2 male players to shit themselves and have the crowd on their back for pinocchio to win, and twat porter has been trying to milk it ever since.

The experiment is over, she is quite clearly not good enough, and if twat porter is going to insist on munters, then at least go with the top ones of which the human pick axe is not one.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Here is the performance of ladies in the Grand Slam.

Fallon Sherrock P7 W3 L4
Anastasia Dobromyslova P6 W1 L5
Stacy Bromberg P3 L3
Tricia Wright P3 L3
Mikuru Suzuki P6 L6
Lisa Ashton P11 L11
Addicks Fan
County Player

Post by Addicks Fan »

devosteve wrote:The point she seems to be saying is hatred from the ladies. Implying the non PDC comps? Why would the other ladies hate her who are not good enough to get onto the PDC events?
Why implying the non PDC comps? She has played 2 weekends in the last 3 years in the WDF, so more likely PDC Women's series where she will get abuse. However, probably because she chooses not to play WDF events! If she showed commitment to all events rather than just the ones that will enable her to leave the rest of the ladies behind then she might get less of a cold shoulder.

Her choice anyway!

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

Little Lonely Garry
International

ChrisW wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:18 pm Here is the performance of ladies in the Grand Slam.

Fallon Sherrock P7 W3 L4
Anastasia Dobromyslova P6 W1 L5
Stacy Bromberg P3 L3
Tricia Wright P3 L3
Mikuru Suzuki P6 L6
Lisa Ashton P11 L11
what the fuck has some shitty first to 5 legs in a group stage got to do with the fact the human pick axe is a moaning cunt crying about people hating her ?

If other female players are not fond of her maybe it is because Pinocchio gets preferential treatment, maybe its cos of pinocchios shit attitude, and her victim persecution complex, not because of her record in some shitty group stage of a stupid comp with a shit qualification process.

And I absolutely believe players like Ashton, Gulliver, Suzuki , Greaves, etc value their world titles far far more and put it above any shitty first to 5 leg shit in a comp that has a ridiculous qualifying criteria,.
how many World titles has the human pick axe ?
How many times has she won a tourcard ?

The answer is zero to both questions yet players who have won a world title or tourcard, have not got the same push as the pinocchio has. Is it any wonder even the women are getting sick of this big nosed cunt and her moaning.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

:fishing

And away!
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

I will post the records of ladies in the pdc worlds later.