The Original Lakeside Draw

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Little Lonely Garry
International

Re: The Original Lakeside Draw

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Murphio , you only need look at the players who have made threats against me on here, on open forum, via pm or elsewhere on twitter etc like andy Jenkins, Justin Pipe, Chris Mason, Robbie Green and others.

I have never threatened anyone and the only comments I make in that regard are what I will do in self defense.
I am not the one threatening to call to peoples homes to give them a slap or sort them out.....they are the scum.

Show me where I have personally threatened anyone that has not threatened me with violence first.....lets see how quick you are with that.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
T14T11
Pub Champion

Post by T14T11 »

Garry Murphy wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
Edited by admin.

How is posting what a member said breaking the rules ?
Because it is in very poor taste (which is no surprise) but more importantly it allegedly 'was said in chat' and is therefore unprovable. We only have your word for it (with your own particular slant on it no doubt) so I've no problem with it being removed.

wrong.

There were other people also logged in and have confirmed he said what he did.
How else would i and others know about it ?
And back then "chat" was visible to non members as well.

Rout likes to play the victim, but when he was admin had no problem with hand picked mods posting what they thought was my facebook account, which turned out to be the account of the kid who years later was the one attacked with a hammer.

Rout had no problem with pics of what he thought were me and my family being posted, but cried like a_bitch when I gave it back.

Edited by Admin.
I and others know the truth and more so does rout which is why he is trying to hide it by reporting it to have it deleted.
When people are getting attacked with hammers and officials are visiting people's houses etc - maybe it's time to pause for a minute and give some consideration to the type of personal stuff you are posting online and where it can lead. Just a thought.

They were looking for me.
Those calling to peoples homes, and threatening people are the scum, not the intended victims.
I pity any person that calls to my home or confronts me.
Ask those who have met me if I am serious
If you knock on Gaz's door he'll put on the Klingon costume his mammy made him and show you his 'Trek art'.

"Gary, why is this picture of Uhura all crusty?"
mshaw2
Superleague Player

Post by mshaw2 »

Darts forums, hey.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

If you knock on Gary's door a polish guy will answer it and say thanks many for bdo punch.
foggy
Superleague Player

Post by foggy »

Garry Murphy wrote:Murphio , you only need look at the players who have made threats against me on here, on open forum, via pm or elsewhere on twitter etc like andy Jenkins, Justin Pipe, Chris Mason, Robbie Green and others.
I would have a guess that they were all justified (however violence is wrong in most cases) but i bet in your world you were the victim of unprovoked threats? you remind me of a young kid that was about a few years ago on the forums who went by the name of ROBOT, are you him by any chance? he was always a bit of an attention seeker who was banned on numerous occasions from various forums.
Last edited by foggy on Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Jc is about six stone soaking wet.

I would back rout to batter the shit out of him with one arm tied behind his back.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

foggy wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:Murphio , you only need look at the players who have made threats against me on here, on open forum, via pm or elsewhere on twitter etc like andy Jenkins, Justin Pipe, Chris Mason, Robbie Green and others.
I would have a guess that they were all justified (however violence is wrong in most cases) but i bet in your world you were the victim of unprovoked threats?
He is a hypocritical idiot who edited a post of his mocking wolfies cancer so he could then call people out for mocking people's illnesses.

The two biggest trolls on here are him and IFM.

I used to have an irrational dislike for rout, but over the last eighteen months or so I have finally worked his patter out and find his contributions on here up there with the best of them.
Little Lonely Garry
International

foggy wrote:
I would have a guess that they were all justified (however violence is wrong in most cases) but i bet in your world you were the victim of unprovoked threats? you remind me of a young kid that was about a few years ago on the forums who went by the name of ROBOT, are you him by any chance? he was always a bit of an attention seeker who was banned on numerous occasions from various forums.

Kong threatened me on here via pm cos of something DBG made up.
Mason started for no reason as I had not mentioned him on my blog or forum
Pipe got upset over my comments how he took the money from the marking scheme and ran

All of them showed their lack of any class by issuing threats, and they can all go fuck_themselves
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
T14T11
Pub Champion

Post by T14T11 »

I always find that true hard men spend their spare time photo shopping Emma Watson's head onto Star Trek characters.

foggy
Superleague Player

Post by foggy »

Garry Murphy wrote:
foggy wrote:

Kong threatened me on here via pm cos of something DBG made up.
Mason started for no reason as I had not mentioned him on my blog or forum
Pipe got upset over my comments how he took the money from the marking scheme and ran

All of them showed their lack of any class by issuing threats, and they can all go fuck_themselves
Like i said all in your world were unjustified? but in the natural world anybody would of probably done the same, and all of my questions were not answered are you robot from old? i expect a no :DDD:
back to topic of darts.
Little Lonely Garry
International

except you are too stupid to see that I am not bothered by those threats,

I dont fear those midgets, fat scousers or ex cons.
I am merely showing how they advocate violence and threats.

I am not the one threatening people.
Get your carer to explain that to you
foggy
Superleague Player

Post by foggy »

Garry Murphy wrote:except you are too stupid to see that I am not bothered by those threats,

Yet again you avoid the Robot question, My carers in the bath at the minute or i would she does not like being disturbed while bathing, but she does like darts.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Garry Murphy wrote:except you are too stupid to see that I am not bothered by those threats,

Erm you threaten everyone that threatens you that you will knock ten barrels of shit out of them.

Go figure.
foggy
Superleague Player

Post by foggy »

Col wrote:

Erm you threaten everyone that threatens you that you will knock ten barrels of shit out of them.

Go figure.
:DDD: :DDD: I bet the last person he hit had to have 2 weeks off school.
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

I have never threatened anyone and the only comments I make in that regard are what I will do in self defense.
I am not the one threatening to call to peoples homes to give them a slap or sort them out.....they are the scum.

Show me where I have personally threatened anyone that has not threatened me with violence first.....lets see how quick you are with that.
He's on the verge, watch out hes gonna blow! :DDD:
[font=Goudy Stout]The Unicorn 2016 World Matchplay Prediction Game Champion[/font]
Little Lonely Garry
International

I have said if anyone calls to my home or confronts me I am not gonna stand there and let it happen, which is a fact.
That is not me threatening people you simpleton.

Show me one post where I have ever threatened attack someone with a hammer, call to their house or slap or sort someone out who has not threatened me first.
But you cant.

You are another 2 faced hypocrite who claims to hate violence , scumbags etc, but get off on the idea that someone might want to give me a slap, and the fact I not only dont fear these people but get the better of these people infuriates you and others.

I have no doubt more simple easily offended people will issue threats which I will laugh at, cos I know I get to people, you only need look at how many people run around after every one of my posts.
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

Wonder how much hes had to drink? :CCDD: :CCDD: :CCDD:
[font=Goudy Stout]The Unicorn 2016 World Matchplay Prediction Game Champion[/font]
Little Lonely Garry
International

Garry Murphy wrote:
And thanks to all on the busy forums, and the quiet ones like here for the views on my blog, was over 1000 after just one hour
another busy day for my site and views.

No doubt this will annoy some :grin:
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

and loving it.
foggy
Superleague Player

Post by foggy »

Garry Murphy wrote:I have said if anyone calls to my home or confronts me I am not gonna stand there and let it happen, which is a fact.
That is not me threatening people you simpleton.

Show me one post where I have ever threatened attack someone with a hammer, call to their house or slap or sort someone out who has not threatened me first.
But you cant.

You are another 2 faced hypocrite who claims to hate violence , scumbags etc, but get off on the idea that someone might want to give me a slap, and the fact I not only dont fear these people but get the better of these people infuriates you and others.

I have no doubt more simple easily offended people will issue threats which I will laugh at, cos I know I get to people, you only need look at how many people run around after every one of my posts.
But some people deserve a slap :roll: :roll: :roll: