Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Paddy McGinty
International

Re: 2018 BDO World Championship- Lakeside- 6th-14th January

Postby Paddy McGinty » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:35 pm

Chef from Sweden wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Chef from Sweden wrote:
Robson wrote:The final days of this event were some of the best entertainment money can buy - Williams vs Durrant McGeeney vs Durrant Waites vs Baetens - You had some great ties early on in the tourney as well - Mitchell vs Darius McGeeny vs Adams Mitchell vs Baetens - Cant see Lakeside 2019 topping it -

Robson

I'm confused. A round robin? And who are Durrant McGeeney, Durrant Waites, Dariu McGeeny and Adams Mitchell? Never heard of them before.

You swedish boys need to get out more........... there is more to life than meatballs and Abba you know.

You don't get sarcasm? Maybe, just maybe, what I said was about Robbo's punctuation?

I know....my post was also sarcastic.......
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

Robson
The Ton Club

Postby Robson » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:27 pm

Id love to go Lakeside -

Robson

Chef from Sweden
Brass Darts

Postby Chef from Sweden » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:51 pm

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Chef from Sweden wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Chef from Sweden wrote:
Robson wrote:The final days of this event were some of the best entertainment money can buy - Williams vs Durrant McGeeney vs Durrant Waites vs Baetens - You had some great ties early on in the tourney as well - Mitchell vs Darius McGeeny vs Adams Mitchell vs Baetens - Cant see Lakeside 2019 topping it -

Robson

I'm confused. A round robin? And who are Durrant McGeeney, Durrant Waites, Dariu McGeeny and Adams Mitchell? Never heard of them before.

You swedish boys need to get out more........... there is more to life than meatballs and Abba you know.

You don't get sarcasm? Maybe, just maybe, what I said was about Robbo's punctuation?

I know....my post was also sarcastic.......

Sorry! With English not being my first language, it's sometimes hard(er) for me to read between the lines.

DavidOwen67
International

Postby DavidOwen67 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:29 pm

Robson wrote:Id love to go Lakeside -

Robson

Payin on door?

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”