Darts Betting Thread

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ChrisW
International
Posts: 25893
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Darts Betting Thread

Post by ChrisW » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:11 pm

Ginge wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:48 pm

Spotted a potential bit of value on Betfair/PaddyPower for the Mitchell game.

Mitchell to win is 1/4
Both players to hit 3 or more 180s is 5/6. This would produce a 13/10 if you were allowed to perm them together (which you arent)

However, they offer a market "to win and both to hit 3 180s". Mitchell is 15/8 to do so. You would hope over the distance they could both conjure up three each!

Shall ponder.
Decided to give it a chance.
How's your luck?

Zapp Brannigan
County Player
Posts: 4036
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Re: Darts Betting Thread

Post by Zapp Brannigan » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:22 pm

Gone for bets on Duzzas game

Duzza to finish on bull
Duzza to finish over 130
Under 5.5 sets
Under 20.5 legs

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 7999
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: Darts Betting Thread

Post by phil davies » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:06 pm

phil davies wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:52 pm
Durrant and Mitchell both to win 4-1 or better not the worst be today.
Chucked in a treble with Sukuki to win too. Easy money to be made during Lakeside TBH Bookies not as clues up at pricing odds as they are with the PDC.
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 8382
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: Darts Betting Thread

Post by DavidOwen67 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:58 pm

phil davies wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:06 pm
phil davies wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:52 pm
Durrant and Mitchell both to win 4-1 or better not the worst be today.
Chucked in a treble with Sukuki to win too. Easy money to be made during Lakeside TBH Bookies not as clues up at pricing odds as they are with the PDC.
Good old Duzza.

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 7999
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: Darts Betting Thread

Post by phil davies » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:15 am

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:58 pm
phil davies wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:06 pm
phil davies wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:52 pm
Durrant and Mitchell both to win 4-1 or better not the worst be today.
Chucked in a treble with Sukuki to win too. Easy money to be made during Lakeside TBH Bookies not as clues up at pricing odds as they are with the PDC.
Good old Duzza.
Cashed out for small profit as Duzza started playing poor and Baker better at 3-1 up :grin:
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 61996
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Darts Betting Thread

Post by Ginge » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:05 pm

Williams has been smashed in today, was 5/4, now 10/11 and going down to 4/5 in places.

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 18523
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Darts Betting Thread

Post by ssjsa » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:12 pm

Ginge wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:05 pm
Williams has been smashed in today, was 5/4, now 10/11 and going down to 4/5 in places.
Have to say, I think JimWilliams will beat Mitchell tonight. Haven't had a bet on this match, and in fairness have not had many on
Lakeside, but still sitting on Waites at 20/1 ew.

Edit- Just to make tonight a bit more interesting have just bet Williams at 7/5 minus 1.5 sets. Think The Quiff will win 5-3.

And Ana to win 2-0 at 11/10.
Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

daveboygreen
County Player
Posts: 2015
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:19 pm

Re: Darts Betting Thread

Post by daveboygreen » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:29 pm

ssjsa wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:12 pm
Ginge wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:05 pm
Williams has been smashed in today, was 5/4, now 10/11 and going down to 4/5 in places.
Have to say, I think JimWilliams will beat Mitchell tonight. Haven't had a bet on this match, and in fairness have not had many on
Lakeside, but still sitting on Waites at 20/1 ew.

Edit- Just to make tonight a bit more interesting have just bet Williams at 7/5 minus 1.5 sets. Think The Quiff will win 5-3.

And Ana to win 2-0 at 11/10.
How did that go?

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 18523
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Darts Betting Thread

Post by ssjsa » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:36 pm

daveboygreen wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:29 pm
ssjsa wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:12 pm
Ginge wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:05 pm
Williams has been smashed in today, was 5/4, now 10/11 and going down to 4/5 in places.
Have to say, I think JimWilliams will beat Mitchell tonight. Haven't had a bet on this match, and in fairness have not had many on
Lakeside, but still sitting on Waites at 20/1 ew.

Edit- Just to make tonight a bit more interesting have just bet Williams at 7/5 minus 1.5 sets. Think The Quiff will win 5-3.

And Ana to win 2-0 at 11/10.
How did that go?
For those intellectually challenged to such a degree that they are incapable of working it out for themselves, I am happy to clarify it was a losing bet. ;-)
Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 18523
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Darts Betting Thread

Post by ssjsa » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:47 pm

For those having a correct score bet on the Williams vs Mitchell match, Jim has won the bull.
Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

daveboygreen
County Player
Posts: 2015
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:19 pm

Re: Darts Betting Thread

Post by daveboygreen » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:50 pm

ssjsa wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:47 pm
For those having a correct score bet on the Williams vs Mitchell match, Jim has won the bull.
That's nice

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 61996
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Darts Betting Thread

Post by Ginge » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:51 pm

ssjsa wrote:For those having a correct score bet on the Williams vs Mitchell match, Jim has won the bull.
Cheers for the info, mate.

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 18523
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Darts Betting Thread

Post by ssjsa » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:06 pm

Ginge wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:51 pm
ssjsa wrote:For those having a correct score bet on the Williams vs Mitchell match, Jim has won the bull.
Cheers for the info, mate.
Makes my bet of Williams minus 1.5 sets a better one.
Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 18523
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Darts Betting Thread

Post by ssjsa » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:40 pm

Skybet odds on Q School qualification.

Glen Durrant 2/5
Cameron Menzies 6/4
Jim Williams 6/4
Jamie Hughes 7/4
Andrew Gilding 2/1
Andy Boulton 2/1
Richie Burnett 2/1
Scott Waites2/1
Mark McGeeney 9/4
Stephen Burton 5/2
Darren Johnson11/4
Kyle McKinstry11/4
Matthew Dennant11/4
David Evans 3/1
David Pallett 3/1
Kevin Painter 3/1
Nathan Rafferty 3/1
Paul Rowley 3/1
Ritchie Edhouse 3/1
Aden Kirk7/2
Andy Jenkins7/2
Conan Whitehead 7/2
Diogo Portella 7/2
Joe Murnan 7/2
Mark Walsh 7/2
Robbie Green 7/2
Barrie Bates 4/1
Chris Quantock 4/1
Jarred Cole 4/1
Lisa Ashton 4/1
Peter Jacques 4/1
Robert Rickwood 4/1
Scott Taylor 4/1
Steve Hine 4/1
Andy Hamilton 4/1
Barry Lynn 5/2
Darren Beveridge 5/1
Dave Prins 5/1
Jason Wilson 5/1
Keith Geraghty 5/1
Kirk Shepherd 5/1
Mark Frost 5/1
Mark McGrath 5/1
Martin Atkins 5/1
Robert Collins 5/1
Royden Lam 5/1
Ryan Murray 5/1
Stuart Kellett 5/1
Wes Newton 5/1
Andy Chalmers 5/1
Carl Wilkinson 6/1
Dean Reynolds 6/1
John Bowles 6/1
Lee Evans 6/1
Peter Mitchell 6/1
Simon Preston 6/1
Jamie Caven 6/1
Mick Todd 7/1
Gavin Carlin 9/1
Jason Askew 25/1
Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 61996
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Darts Betting Thread

Post by Ginge » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:44 pm

Ashton 4/1 is absolutely ridiculous. If that was on the exchanges I would be laying a significant amount on it.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 61996
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Darts Betting Thread

Post by Ginge » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:46 am

Looking at the odds Ssjsa posted above

Durrant was 2/5 (think he was 1/2 for a short period), now 1/3

ChrisW
International
Posts: 25893
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Darts Betting Thread

Post by ChrisW » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:49 am

Not very enticing is it.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 61996
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Darts Betting Thread

Post by Ginge » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:58 am

ChrisW wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:49 am
Not very enticing is it.
Not worth the £15 max bet Skybet are letting me have on it :DDD:

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 61996
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Darts Betting Thread

Post by Ginge » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:00 am

As an aside, if anyone has a Sportingbet account and wants a medium term interest, they are going 17/20 that there will be an average of 108.5 or above at any point in this years PL.

Happened 5 times in last years Taylor-less PL (10 and 14 the totals in the years before that). Max bet about £1100 on it if you have an unrestricted account.
Last edited by Ginge on Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Zapp Brannigan
County Player
Posts: 4036
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Re: Darts Betting Thread

Post by Zapp Brannigan » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:00 am

Waites at 2s is easy money.

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”