2018 WSOD

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 56090
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: 2018 WSOD

Postby Ginge » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:41 am

Has it actually started yet? Was meant to 10 minutes ago, no live scores showing on my app yet.
Wednesday 27th September 2017 - The Day The Earth Stood Still

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 21231
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht
Contact:

Re: 2018 WSOD

Postby ChrisW » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:29 pm

Ginge wrote:Has it actually started yet? Was meant to 10 minutes ago, no live scores showing on my app yet.

Started about half an hour ago.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 56090
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: 2018 WSOD

Postby Ginge » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:32 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Ginge wrote:Has it actually started yet? Was meant to 10 minutes ago, no live scores showing on my app yet.

Started about half an hour ago.


Yeah was a bit late.

Wade just whitewashed someone who did have 2 darts to win one of the legs, Price won 6-2.
Wednesday 27th September 2017 - The Day The Earth Stood Still

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 21231
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht
Contact:

Re: 2018 WSOD

Postby ChrisW » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:33 pm

Ginge wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
Ginge wrote:Has it actually started yet? Was meant to 10 minutes ago, no live scores showing on my app yet.

Started about half an hour ago.


Yeah was a bit late.

Wade just whitewashed someone who did have 2 darts to win one of the legs, Price won 6-2.

Another 67 average for the list.

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 21231
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht
Contact:

Re: 2018 WSOD

Postby ChrisW » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:46 pm

Seems to be mainly kids on the walk-on.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 56090
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: 2018 WSOD

Postby Ginge » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:05 pm

Chinese lad had a chance to win a leg there, had 161 left but went T20 T20, and then missed 6 darts at a double on the next two visits.
Wednesday 27th September 2017 - The Day The Earth Stood Still

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 21231
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht
Contact:

Re: 2018 WSOD

Postby ChrisW » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:06 pm

Asada up next. He'll win a leg :)

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 56090
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: 2018 WSOD

Postby Ginge » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:12 pm

ChrisW wrote:Asada up next. He'll win a leg :)


Hopefully no more than two.
Wednesday 27th September 2017 - The Day The Earth Stood Still

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 56090
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: 2018 WSOD

Postby Ginge » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:15 pm

Wrights' opening visit: 1, T1, 1 :DDD:
Wednesday 27th September 2017 - The Day The Earth Stood Still

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 21231
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht
Contact:

Re: 2018 WSOD

Postby ChrisW » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:23 pm

Ginge wrote:
ChrisW wrote:Asada up next. He'll win a leg :)


Hopefully no more than two.

2-2. Looking good for Asada.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 56090
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: 2018 WSOD

Postby Ginge » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:26 pm

Aye, Wright throwing some right turds. Never mind, I got three matches into the acca I put on :DDD: Wright aint gonna break him again here (he just did to go 3-2 up) to win 6-2 so its as good as dead.
Wednesday 27th September 2017 - The Day The Earth Stood Still

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 56090
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: 2018 WSOD

Postby Ginge » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:33 pm

3rd leg, all over.
Wednesday 27th September 2017 - The Day The Earth Stood Still

Garry Murphy
International
Posts: 5245
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: 2018 WSOD

Postby Garry Murphy » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:07 pm

Gerwen Price (102.49) 6 - 2 (81.62) Yuanjun Liu
James Wade (103.66) 6 - 0 (67.82) Hai Long Chen
Rob Cross (98.02) 6 - 0 (82.90) Cheng An Liu
Peter Wright (97.19) 6 - 3 (88.89) Seigo Asada
Michael Smith (98.02) 6-0 (78.83) Xiaochen Zong
Daryl Gurney (94.23) 6-1 (82.28) Lourence Ilagen
Michael van Gerwen (104.02) 6 - 1 (81.81) Lihao Wen
Image

Garry Murphy
International
Posts: 5245
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: 2018 WSOD

Postby Garry Murphy » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:41 pm

bye bye gary anderson :DDD:
Image

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 56090
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: 2018 WSOD

Postby Ginge » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:45 pm

Extraordigary!
Wednesday 27th September 2017 - The Day The Earth Stood Still

Garry Murphy
International
Posts: 5245
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: 2018 WSOD

Postby Garry Murphy » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:30 pm

Ginge wrote:Extraordigary!


:grin:
Image

User avatar
devosteve
International
Posts: 8061
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:48 am
Contact:

Re: 2018 WSOD

Postby devosteve » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:39 pm

Watching this tonight so have kept myself away from this thread. The fact that lowest average thread has had a recent post does tell me something though!
New Traditionalists.

User avatar
devosteve
International
Posts: 8061
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:48 am
Contact:

Re: 2018 WSOD

Postby devosteve » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:12 pm

Local security look like they work for the state police!
New Traditionalists.

SAFC
Brass Darts
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:39 pm

Re: 2018 WSOD

Postby SAFC » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:57 pm

Garry Murphy wrote:Gerwen Price (102.49) 6 - 2 (81.62) Yuanjun Liu
James Wade (103.66) 6 - 0 (67.82) Hai Long Chen
Rob Cross (98.02) 6 - 0 (82.90) Cheng An Liu
Peter Wright (97.19) 6 - 3 (88.89) Seigo Asada
Michael Smith (98.02) 6-0 (78.83) Xiaochen Zong
Daryl Gurney (94.23) 6-1 (82.28) Lourence Ilagen
Michael van Gerwen (104.02) 6 - 1 (81.81) Lihao Wen


the 8 seeds all pretty good to be fair will watch a bit of tomorrows action before heading off to Hartlepool to watch the mighty Sunderland

The Jolly Man
County Player
Posts: 4305
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:12 pm

Re: 2018 WSOD

Postby The Jolly Man » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:28 am

SAFC wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:Gerwen Price (102.49) 6 - 2 (81.62) Yuanjun Liu
James Wade (103.66) 6 - 0 (67.82) Hai Long Chen
Rob Cross (98.02) 6 - 0 (82.90) Cheng An Liu
Peter Wright (97.19) 6 - 3 (88.89) Seigo Asada
Michael Smith (98.02) 6-0 (78.83) Xiaochen Zong
Daryl Gurney (94.23) 6-1 (82.28) Lourence Ilagen
Michael van Gerwen (104.02) 6 - 1 (81.81) Lihao Wen


the 8 seeds all pretty good to be fair will watch a bit of tomorrows action before heading off to Hartlepool to watch the mighty Sunderland

Apart from Anderson not winning all the 8 seeds did well


Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Black Velvet, Dannyboy, keendartfan, ssjsa, whatty180 and 76 guests