Celtic Challenge 24-25 Feb 2018

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 6770
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: BDO Fanatics AKA the in the Jacklin's pocket club

Postby BlueSpark » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:56 pm

"Celtic Challenge" this weekend.
Is it streamed? Remember it being excellent quality last time, I'm sure of it.
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 14574
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: BDO Fanatics AKA the in the Jacklin's pocket club

Postby ssjsa » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:59 pm

BlueSpark wrote:"Celtic Challenge" this weekend.
Is it streamed? Remember it being excellent quality last time, I'm sure of it.


Celtic Challenge 2018 Live Stream

24th - 25th February
Bellini's, Newry City, County Down

Coverage of the Celtic Challenge will be streamed live on McEvoy Darts Youtube Channel

#Lovethedarts
https://t.co/7ROI7h0uyk
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 6770
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Celtic Challenge 24-25 Feb 2018

Postby BlueSpark » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:00 pm

Looking forward to this.
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 56442
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Celtic Challenge 23-25 Feb 2018

Postby Ginge » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:03 pm

Do they play dead legs?
Wednesday 27th September 2017 - The Day The Earth Stood Still

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 6770
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Celtic Challenge 23-25 Feb 2018

Postby BlueSpark » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:03 pm

Ginge wrote:Do they play dead legs?


Good question :grin:
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 6770
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Celtic Challenge 24-25 Feb 2018

Postby BlueSpark » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:07 pm

£15 for a day and a score for both days, hardly cheap.
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 6770
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Celtic Challenge 24-25 Feb 2018

Postby BlueSpark » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:08 pm

IMG_0505.JPG
IMG_0505.JPG (126.96 KiB) Viewed 482 times
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
devosteve
International
Posts: 8165
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:48 am
Contact:

Re: Celtic Challenge 24-25 Feb 2018

Postby devosteve » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:20 pm

Are there folks actually willing to pay £20 to watch this?
New Traditionalists.

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 21548
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht
Contact:

Re: Celtic Challenge 24-25 Feb 2018

Postby ChrisW » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:24 pm

devosteve wrote:Are there folks actually willing to pay £20 to watch this?

Yes

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 56442
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: RE: Re: Celtic Challenge 24-25 Feb 2018

Postby Ginge » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:25 pm

devosteve wrote:Are there folks actually willing to pay £20 to watch this?
Loyal folk, mate. Loyal!
Wednesday 27th September 2017 - The Day The Earth Stood Still

markymark
County Player
Posts: 2239
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:42 am

Re: Celtic Challenge 24-25 Feb 2018

Postby markymark » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:02 am

All about those important caps for representing your country in completely made-up and pointless events, in which you'll play against nations you'll play at least once more later in the year.

User avatar
ifm
International
Posts: 19604
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:18 am

Re: RE: Re: Celtic Challenge 24-25 Feb 2018

Postby ifm » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:45 am

markymark wrote:All about those important caps for representing your country in completely made-up and pointless events, in which you'll play against nations you'll play at least once more later in the year.
So, like every sport then?
Why slag it, internationals are part of every sport, is it just darts internationals you have an issue with or all sport?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks

WCDPA
International
Posts: 19015
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Re: Celtic Challenge 24-25 Feb 2018

Postby WCDPA » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:46 am

Singles were played Friday , I know five of the 6 Welsh ladies got to last 8 and Chris Savvery beat Anne Marie Potts in final , picked that up through FB , in the mens only know Chris Galliland NI lost in semi 4/3 can't find anything elsez

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 6770
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Celtic Challenge 24-25 Feb 2018

Postby BlueSpark » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:56 am

markymark wrote:All about those important caps for representing your country in completely made-up and pointless events, in which you'll play against nations you'll play at least once more later in the year.


This event is pointless, means nothing. Of that I'm sure most would agree.
Bit of a fundraiser and a couple of days on the piss with some darts thrown in.
The pinnacle.
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

WCDPA
International
Posts: 19015
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Re: Celtic Challenge 24-25 Feb 2018

Postby WCDPA » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:06 am

Heard Bruce Montgomery won final beat another Scots lad ( don't know who )

User avatar
ifm
International
Posts: 19604
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:18 am

Re: Celtic Challenge 24-25 Feb 2018

Postby ifm » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:12 am

BlueSpark wrote:
markymark wrote:All about those important caps for representing your country in completely made-up and pointless events, in which you'll play against nations you'll play at least once more later in the year.


This event is pointless, means nothing. Of that I'm sure most would agree.
Bit of a fundraiser and a couple of days on the piss with some darts thrown in.
The pinnacle.

Nice post, you add so much to this place.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks

markymark
County Player
Posts: 2239
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:42 am

Re: RE: Re: Celtic Challenge 24-25 Feb 2018

Postby markymark » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:54 am

ifm wrote:
markymark wrote:All about those important caps for representing your country in completely made-up and pointless events, in which you'll play against nations you'll play at least once more later in the year.
So, like every sport then?
Why slag it, internationals are part of every sport, is it just darts internationals you have an issue with or all sport?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk


Not all darts internationals are pointless, no. What does this event add to the calendar?

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 6770
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Celtic Challenge 24-25 Feb 2018

Postby BlueSpark » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:55 am

ifm wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
markymark wrote:All about those important caps for representing your country in completely made-up and pointless events, in which you'll play against nations you'll play at least once more later in the year.


This event is pointless, means nothing. Of that I'm sure most would agree.
Bit of a fundraiser and a couple of days on the piss with some darts thrown in.
The pinnacle.

Nice post, you add so much to this place.


Couldn't resist could you.
Its my opinion, if you don't like it then ignore it.
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
ifm
International
Posts: 19604
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:18 am

Re: RE: Re: Celtic Challenge 24-25 Feb 2018

Postby ifm » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:56 am

markymark wrote:
ifm wrote:
markymark wrote:All about those important caps for representing your country in completely made-up and pointless events, in which you'll play against nations you'll play at least once more later in the year.
So, like every sport then?
Why slag it, internationals are part of every sport, is it just darts internationals you have an issue with or all sport?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk


Not all darts internationals are pointless, no. What does this event add to the calendar?

What does any event add to any calendar?
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks

User avatar
ifm
International
Posts: 19604
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:18 am

Re: Celtic Challenge 24-25 Feb 2018

Postby ifm » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:58 am

BlueSpark wrote:
ifm wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
markymark wrote:All about those important caps for representing your country in completely made-up and pointless events, in which you'll play against nations you'll play at least once more later in the year.


This event is pointless, means nothing. Of that I'm sure most would agree.
Bit of a fundraiser and a couple of days on the piss with some darts thrown in.
The pinnacle.

Nice post, you add so much to this place.


Couldn't resist could you.
Its my opinion, if you don't like it then ignore it.

I'm not dumb, you troll, i respond then you moan at me.
Stop the trolling, i stop responding, you can stop moaning, simple!
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks


Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BlueSpark, Bruce Terrett, ChrisW, Dannyboy, devosteve, Heise IT-Markt [Crawler], PVDarts501, tapsa, thecat and 66 guests