A polite request for the Mods.

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
User avatar
Booji Boy
International
Posts: 28192
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:55 pm

A polite request for the Mods.

Post by Booji Boy » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:56 pm

Take Gazmongey off pre-mod please? His interspersed posts confuse some threads.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: A polite request for the Mods.

Post by Ginge » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:57 pm

I dont see any issue with doing so, if any post breaks the rules either edit or remove it like everyone else is subjected to.

Edited by Admin.

User avatar
ifm
International
Posts: 19604
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:18 am

Re: A polite request for the Mods.

Post by ifm » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:58 pm

Or put him back on his "permanent" ban.

Edited to add the inverted commas.
Last edited by ifm on Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks

User avatar
Booji Boy
International
Posts: 28192
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: A polite request for the Mods.

Post by Booji Boy » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:58 pm

ifm wrote:Or put him back on his permanent ban.
Yes or that.

User avatar
Booji Boy
International
Posts: 28192
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: A polite request for the Mods.

Post by Booji Boy » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:59 pm

ifm wrote:Or put him back on his permanent ban.
I do find it odd that someone who is on pre-mod continues to post. Displays a certain level of obsession if you ask me.

He is no more of a troll than you are and yet you get free reign.

Garry Murphy
International
Posts: 5688
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: A polite request for the Mods.

Post by Garry Murphy » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:59 pm

I am only on it for post that MIGHT break the rules

Yet people who break the rules can post freely and have their posts edited.
Image

User avatar
ifm
International
Posts: 19604
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:18 am

Re: A polite request for the Mods.

Post by ifm » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:03 pm

Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:Or put him back on his permanent ban.
I do find it odd that someone who is on pre-mod continues to post. Displays a certain level of obsession if you ask me.

He is no more of a troll than you are and yet you get free reign.
I'm no troll, more a troll fighter (which is why i'm labelled it, i refuse to blanket slag the BDO) and i certainly don't get free reign, i've been banned twice for no reason whatsoever and the mod that did it chases me whenever he has a drink looking for an actual excuse.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks

User avatar
Booji Boy
International
Posts: 28192
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: A polite request for the Mods.

Post by Booji Boy » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:07 pm

ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:Or put him back on his permanent ban.
I do find it odd that someone who is on pre-mod continues to post. Displays a certain level of obsession if you ask me.

He is no more of a troll than you are and yet you get free reign.
I'm no troll, more a troll fighter (which is why i'm labelled it, i refuse to blanket slag the BDO) and i certainly don't get free reign, i've been banned twice for no reason whatsoever and the mod that did it chases me whenever he has a drink looking for an actual excuse.
Sorry but :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:

Anyway, Gaz has a deep hatred of the BDO, its not a pretend hatred, its something he genuinely dislikes and has never hidden it. He can make some excellent points but because of his history and manner in the way he puts his points across, particularly, the personal nature of some of them has lead to him having the reputation he has.

You have just admitted to putting on an act to counteract what someone else might say. That is a fair definition of a troll if you ask me.

Black Velvet
Superleague Player
Posts: 1762
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 1:56 am

Re: A polite request for the Mods.

Post by Black Velvet » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:44 pm

You have just admitted to putting on an act to counteract what someone else might say.
Are you saying you have a problem with people who do that? :D

User avatar
Booji Boy
International
Posts: 28192
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: A polite request for the Mods.

Post by Booji Boy » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:46 pm

Black Velvet wrote:
You have just admitted to putting on an act to counteract what someone else might say.
Are you saying you have a problem with people who do that? :D
Haha

Of course not.

User avatar
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player
Posts: 3538
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Re: A polite request for the Mods.

Post by Moongoose McQueeen » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:46 pm

JC been back on df for a while now. Been no issues at all. Give him full posting privileges, I say

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 23330
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: A polite request for the Mods.

Post by Paddy McGinty » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:56 pm

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:JC been back on df for a while now. Been no issues at all. Give him full posting privileges, I say
And a sponsorship deal.....
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: A polite request for the Mods.

Post by Ginge » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:56 pm

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Moongoose McQueeen wrote:JC been back on df for a while now. Been no issues at all. Give him full posting privileges, I say
And a sponsorship deal.....
JC, Sponsored by Drupid's Famous Dog Condoms?

oche balboa
International
Posts: 10010
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: A polite request for the Mods.

Post by oche balboa » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:58 pm

Garry Murphy wrote:I am only on it for post that MIGHT break the rules

Yet people who break the rules can post freely and have their posts edited.
Stop moaning you silly little cretin
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

User avatar
ifm
International
Posts: 19604
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:18 am

Re: A polite request for the Mods.

Post by ifm » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:01 pm

oche balboa wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:I am only on it for post that MIGHT break the rules

Yet people who break the rules can post freely and have their posts edited.
Stop moaning you silly little cretin
:grin:
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks

Skewball
International
Posts: 6503
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:41 am
Location: Somerset

Re: A polite request for the Mods.

Post by Skewball » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:21 pm

I agree Pre Mod is silly.

You know where JC stands and that is how it should be, unlike some.

Case
Pub Champion
Posts: 674
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:00 am

Re: A polite request for the Mods.

Post by Case » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:24 pm

Garry Murphy wrote:I am only on it for post that MIGHT break the rules

Yet people who break the rules can post freely and have their posts edited.
You always seek fringe. IFM might be right.

There.

User avatar
devosteve
International
Posts: 8469
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:48 am

Re: A polite request for the Mods.

Post by devosteve » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:42 pm

Booji Boy wrote:Take Gazmongey off pre-mod please? His interspersed posts confuse some threads.
Just being factual (not boasting or taking the moral high ground), but being someone who has never used offensive or what us considered swearing in any posts on here: I agree with the post above. And also other ones. If he is not banned let's hear his comments in the right context of a thread.
Jocko Homo.

Case
Pub Champion
Posts: 674
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:00 am

Re: A polite request for the Mods.

Post by Case » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:01 pm

There you go Gary, stage is yours.

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 7736
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: A polite request for the Mods.

Post by BlueSpark » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:03 pm

I have been here before.
I have no power or the ability to remove his premod status even if I wanted to.
My thoughts on this matter are known to the other moderators.
All decisions are collective ones.
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”