Darts For Windows

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
User avatar
The Knowledge
The Ton Club
Posts: 391
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:43 pm

Darts For Windows

Post by The Knowledge » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:04 pm

Is this the shittest darts software ever? Constantly freezes, crashes and is totally shit. Dart Connect blows it out of the water. The BDO should do a deal with Dart Connect and fek the shit DFW off.
You can all have my word now, it's never been our intention to take over the BDO, we have no intention of taking over the BDO,

User avatar
The Crusader
County Player
Posts: 4920
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:49 pm

Re: Darts For Windows

Post by The Crusader » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:11 pm

Our league uses DFW with no issues.
Thinking of one.

User avatar
The Knowledge
The Ton Club
Posts: 391
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:43 pm

Re: Darts For Windows

Post by The Knowledge » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:15 pm

The Crusader wrote:Our league uses DFW with no issues.
Pub league?
You can all have my word now, it's never been our intention to take over the BDO, we have no intention of taking over the BDO,

User avatar
The Crusader
County Player
Posts: 4920
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:49 pm

Re: Darts For Windows

Post by The Crusader » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:16 pm

Yeah but it does what it's designed to do.
Thinking of one.

User avatar
ifm
International
Posts: 19604
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:18 am

Re: Darts For Windows

Post by ifm » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:48 pm

DFW is better in almost every department than any other software.
If it freezes for anyone it is generally poor internet connection at the venue or at the user end.
The software itself is excellent.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks

The Jolly Man
County Player
Posts: 4680
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:12 pm

Re: Darts For Windows

Post by The Jolly Man » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:21 am

The Knowledge wrote:Is this the shittest darts software ever? Constantly freezes, crashes and is totally shit. Dart Connect blows it out of the water. The BDO should do a deal with Dart Connect and fek the shit DFW off.
Stop stealing yout internet and pay for it!

oche balboa
International
Posts: 10010
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: Darts For Windows

Post by oche balboa » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:26 am

ifm wrote:DFW is better in almost every department than any other software.
If it freezes for anyone it is generally poor internet connection at the venue or at the user end.
The software itself is excellent.
Its trolling DFW is good
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29075
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: Darts For Windows

Post by nikkiboy » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:02 pm

DFW is decent enough but it does need to be made a bit more user friendly and updated to be more like dartconnect which is very versatile.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
ifm
International
Posts: 19604
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:18 am

Re: Darts For Windows

Post by ifm » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:27 pm

nikkiboy wrote:DFW is decent enough but it does need to be made a bit more user friendly and updated to be more like dartconnect which is very versatile.
I think you need to consider that darts connect is designed to do one thing, DFW is designed to do pretty much anything you'd want from darts software.
I guess they could do a lite version purely for live scoring comps.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks

User avatar
The Knowledge
The Ton Club
Posts: 391
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:43 pm

Re: Darts For Windows

Post by The Knowledge » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:28 pm

The live update site is fekkin pants. Auto refreshing every 14 seconds if new data is available WTF, it's 2018 FFS.
You can all have my word now, it's never been our intention to take over the BDO, we have no intention of taking over the BDO,

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29075
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: Darts For Windows

Post by nikkiboy » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:44 pm

The Knowledge wrote:The live update site is fekkin pants. Auto refreshing every 14 seconds if new data is available WTF, it's 2018 FFS.
That's kind of what I am getting at, needs to be brought into the new era.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
The Knowledge
The Ton Club
Posts: 391
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:43 pm

Re: Darts For Windows

Post by The Knowledge » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:32 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
The Knowledge wrote:The live update site is fekkin pants. Auto refreshing every 14 seconds if new data is available WTF, it's 2018 FFS.
That's kind of what I am getting at, needs to be brought into the new era.
Free hotdog with every software license?
You can all have my word now, it's never been our intention to take over the BDO, we have no intention of taking over the BDO,

User avatar
ifm
International
Posts: 19604
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:18 am

Re: Darts For Windows

Post by ifm » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:46 pm

The Knowledge wrote:The live update site is fekkin pants. Auto refreshing every 14 seconds if new data is available WTF, it's 2018 FFS.
Erm, it updates when there is new data so you are wrong about that.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks

User avatar
The Knowledge
The Ton Club
Posts: 391
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:43 pm

Re: Darts For Windows

Post by The Knowledge » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:24 pm

ifm wrote:
The Knowledge wrote:The live update site is fekkin pants. Auto refreshing every 14 seconds if new data is available WTF, it's 2018 FFS.
Erm, it updates when there is new data so you are wrong about that.
Like fek it does.
You can all have my word now, it's never been our intention to take over the BDO, we have no intention of taking over the BDO,

User avatar
ifm
International
Posts: 19604
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:18 am

Re: Darts For Windows

Post by ifm » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:11 pm

The Knowledge wrote:
ifm wrote:
The Knowledge wrote:The live update site is fekkin pants. Auto refreshing every 14 seconds if new data is available WTF, it's 2018 FFS.
Erm, it updates when there is new data so you are wrong about that.
Like fek it does.
"The Knowledge" folks :DDD:
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks

User avatar
The Knowledge
The Ton Club
Posts: 391
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:43 pm

Re: Darts For Windows

Post by The Knowledge » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:13 pm

ifm wrote:
The Knowledge wrote:
ifm wrote:
The Knowledge wrote:The live update site is fekkin pants. Auto refreshing every 14 seconds if new data is available WTF, it's 2018 FFS.
Erm, it updates when there is new data so you are wrong about that.
Like fek it does.
"The Knowledge" folks :DDD:
It updates once every 20 minutes if you are lucky, most of the time it's frozen solid. Utter wank.
You can all have my word now, it's never been our intention to take over the BDO, we have no intention of taking over the BDO,

User avatar
ifm
International
Posts: 19604
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:18 am

Re: Darts For Windows

Post by ifm » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:20 pm

"PLEASE, DON'T REFRESH, THE SCORES ARE UPDATED AUTOMATICALLY WHEN NEW DATA AVAILABLE"
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks

User avatar
The Knowledge
The Ton Club
Posts: 391
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:43 pm

Re: Darts For Windows

Post by The Knowledge » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:31 pm

ifm wrote:"PLEASE, DON'T REFRESH, THE SCORES ARE UPDATED AUTOMATICALLY WHEN NEW DATA AVAILABLE"
YES BUT IT DOESNT WORK

Edited by Admin.
Last edited by ssjsa on Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Abuse- Groundhog day
You can all have my word now, it's never been our intention to take over the BDO, we have no intention of taking over the BDO,

User avatar
ifm
International
Posts: 19604
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:18 am

Re: Darts For Windows

Post by ifm » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:34 pm

The Knowledge wrote:
ifm wrote:"PLEASE, DON'T REFRESH, THE SCORES ARE UPDATED AUTOMATICALLY WHEN NEW DATA AVAILABLE"
YES BUT IT DOESNT WORK.
It does for me.

Edited by Admin
Last edited by ssjsa on Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Abuse as expected.Same old same old. Any further abusive posts by either of you will just get deleted.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks

User avatar
The Knowledge
The Ton Club
Posts: 391
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:43 pm

Re: Darts For Windows

Post by The Knowledge » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:36 pm

ifm wrote:
The Knowledge wrote:
ifm wrote:"PLEASE, DON'T REFRESH, THE SCORES ARE UPDATED AUTOMATICALLY WHEN NEW DATA AVAILABLE"
YES BUT IT DOESNT WORK
It does for me.
How convenient .

Edited by Admin.
Last edited by ssjsa on Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Abuse. Please desist and post in a non abusive manner.
You can all have my word now, it's never been our intention to take over the BDO, we have no intention of taking over the BDO,

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”