Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
BlueSpark
International

Re: The death of a forum

Post by BlueSpark »

Garry Murphy wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:53 am
Captain Hobo wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:23 pm

According to mods you were still logged in Hidden for a long time after you left, sorry 'chose not to post for a number of reasons'

So when did you stop visiting?

Mods ? Tell me which mods would they be ?

Might be best you ask the same randall who previously claimed on shanks now dead forum over a year ago that I was not on logged in to TDF in YEARS to see if he stands by the claim you are making or are you now saying he is a liar. ?
Even IF Randall made this claim, it would
A. Have to be at least years ago and
B be lies, because to be logged in as hidden, you have to be logged in , in the first place, even a moron would grasp this.

Sennafan, another mod on TDF who posts on another forum as i do will also validate what I say, and I am quite sure dandy will also....if he is still a mod on there.

Never ceases to amaze me the amount of people obsessed with me who conjure up their delusional so called facts due to a disturbing unhealthy obsession without a single piece of proof , and when asked to provide a modicum of proof can provide ZERO.

Still waiting for tiny tears to show where nikki begged me to come back, but he too will deflect
Almost 3 in the morning and posting about Rout, there
Something, something miserable existence, something
Begorrah
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

:DDD:
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

you do know this only reinforces the point how this forum is nothing more than the JC discussion forum right ?
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Case
County Player

Post by Case »

Garry Murphy wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 2:35 pm you do know this only reinforces the point how this forum is nothing more than the JC discussion forum right ?
Guess the Metallica song, winners receive nothing.
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

BlueSpark wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:53 am
Captain Hobo wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:23 pm

According to mods you were still logged in Hidden for a long time after you left, sorry 'chose not to post for a number of reasons'

So when did you stop visiting?

Mods ? Tell me which mods would they be ?

Might be best you ask the same randall who previously claimed on shanks now dead forum over a year ago that I was not on logged in to TDF in YEARS to see if he stands by the claim you are making or are you now saying he is a liar. ?
Even IF Randall made this claim, it would
A. Have to be at least years ago and
B be lies, because to be logged in as hidden, you have to be logged in , in the first place, even a moron would grasp this.

Sennafan, another mod on TDF who posts on another forum as i do will also validate what I say, and I am quite sure dandy will also....if he is still a mod on there.

Never ceases to amaze me the amount of people obsessed with me who conjure up their delusional so called facts due to a disturbing unhealthy obsession without a single piece of proof , and when asked to provide a modicum of proof can provide ZERO.

Still waiting for tiny tears to show where nikki begged me to come back, but he too will deflect
Almost 3 in the morning and posting about Rout, there
Something, something miserable existence, something
Begorrah
ImageImage
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
only85
Superleague Player

Post by only85 »

the number of regular posters is now counted on just over 1 hand when you read old threads there were some stellar posters of wide variety sadly not these days
The Crusader
International

Post by The Crusader »

only85 wrote:the number of regular posters is now counted on just over 1 hand when you read old threads there were some stellar posters of wide variety sadly not these days
The madhouse has been hijacked by the asylum

Blah blah blah blah
Thinking of one.