World Trophy Draws

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
oche balboa
International
Posts: 9126
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

World Trophy Draws

Postby oche balboa » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:23 pm

Durrant vs Q3
Sparidaans vs O'Shea
Mandigers vs Edwards
Phillips vs Labanaukas
Waites vs Baker
Baetens vs Thompson
Williams vs Telnekes
Whitehead vs Q1
McGeeney vs Landman
Reynolds vs Unterbuchner
Harms vs Warren
Hurrell vs Machin
Montgomery vs Day
Robson vs Q4
Mitchell vs Asia Q
McKinstry vs Q4

Winstanley vs Jacklin
Gulliver vs Zijistra
Ashton vs Hammond
Dobromyslova vs Q1
De Graaf vs O'Brien
Sherrock vs Griffiths
Hedman vs Q2
Prins vs Wright
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 55697
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: World Trophy Draws

Postby Ginge » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:25 pm

Who is the ladies top seed? Winstanley?
Wednesday 27th September 2017 - The Day The Earth Stood Still

oche balboa
International
Posts: 9126
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: World Trophy Draws

Postby oche balboa » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:27 pm

Yeah Winstanley
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 55697
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: World Trophy Draws

Postby Ginge » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:28 pm

Surprised they didn't declare it a void draw then :D
Wednesday 27th September 2017 - The Day The Earth Stood Still

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 27909
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm
Contact:

Re: World Trophy Draws

Postby nikkiboy » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:29 pm

Ginge wrote:Who is the ladies top seed? Winstanley?

Don't think Dean is playing that well anymore....
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO


21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 55697
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: World Trophy Draws

Postby Ginge » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:31 pm

So who is missing from that men's draw then who qualified by right? Cameron?
Wednesday 27th September 2017 - The Day The Earth Stood Still

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 6308
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: World Trophy Draws

Postby BlueSpark » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:40 pm

Bit unfair Men's Qualifier 4 gets two bites at the cherry, there.
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

oche balboa
International
Posts: 9126
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: World Trophy Draws

Postby oche balboa » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:40 pm

Cameron
De Vos
Widmayer
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 55697
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: RE: Re: World Trophy Draws

Postby Ginge » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:50 pm

BlueSpark wrote:Bit unfair Men's Qualifier 4 gets two bites at the cherry, there.
:D
Wednesday 27th September 2017 - The Day The Earth Stood Still

oche balboa
International
Posts: 9126
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: World Trophy Draws

Postby oche balboa » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:53 pm

Veenstra too
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

foggs3355
International
Posts: 6715
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Re: World Trophy Draws

Postby foggs3355 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:14 pm

Sooner they out order if plays out might help ticket sales

Addicks Fan
County Player
Posts: 2543
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:28 pm
Location: Ilford

Re: World Trophy Draws

Postby Addicks Fan » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:11 pm

oche balboa wrote:Veenstra too


And the NZ qualifier

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 55697
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: World Trophy Draws

Postby Ginge » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:13 pm

How many turned down the invite last year?

Wasn't as many as this. What's changed? Money ain't no different.
Wednesday 27th September 2017 - The Day The Earth Stood Still

User avatar
devosteve
International
Posts: 7951
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:48 am
Contact:

Re: World Trophy Draws

Postby devosteve » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:26 pm

Ross said when asked about regional tables that they have turned down the invite.

guess airfares not being paid?

Or this wdt is just too long re taking days off work?
New Traditionalists.

oche balboa
International
Posts: 9126
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: World Trophy Draws

Postby oche balboa » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:02 am

5 days is too much for this competition in my opinion

Veenstra, De Vos, Cameron, Widmayer, and the Turkish lad all turned down invites it seems

O’Shea, Unterbuchner, Edwards, Day & Telnekes all took their places

I’m surprised no one has mentioned the big mistake on the bdo website

Seems the prospect of no TV is happening

I don’t know how they are going to organise the schedule. Theirs 2 sessions for finals day. Will anyone have an idea
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 55697
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: RE: Re: World Trophy Draws

Postby Ginge » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:04 am

oche balboa wrote:5 days is too much for this competition in my opinion

Veenstra, De Vos, Cameron, Widmayer, and the Turkish lad all turned down invites it seems

O’Shea, Unterbuchner, Edwards, Day & Telnekes all took their places

I’m surprised no one has mentioned the big mistake on the bdo website

Seems the prospect of no TV is happening

I don’t know how they are going to organise the schedule. Theirs 2 sessions for finals day. Will anyone have an idea
First round split over three nights (8 matches on each, 6M2W on one night and 5M3W on the other two nights)

Second round split over both Saturday sessions with ladies QF split also them also

Men's QF on Sunday afternoon along with ladies SF

Men's SF and Final on Sunday night along with Ladies final.

Maybe.
Wednesday 27th September 2017 - The Day The Earth Stood Still

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 22634
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: RE: Re: World Trophy Draws

Postby Paddy McGinty » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:07 am

Ginge wrote:
oche balboa wrote:5 days is too much for this competition in my opinion

Veenstra, De Vos, Cameron, Widmayer, and the Turkish lad all turned down invites it seems

O’Shea, Unterbuchner, Edwards, Day & Telnekes all took their places

I’m surprised no one has mentioned the big mistake on the bdo website

Seems the prospect of no TV is happening

I don’t know how they are going to organise the schedule. Theirs 2 sessions for finals day. Will anyone have an idea
First round split over three nights (8 matches on each, 6M2W on one night and 5M3W on the other two nights)

Second round split over both Saturday sessions with ladies QF split also them also

Men's QF on Sunday afternoon along with ladies SF

Men's SF and Final on Sunday night along with Ladies final.

Maybe.

You going Ninge?
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 22634
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: World Trophy Draws

Postby Paddy McGinty » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:09 am

Ginge wrote:Who is the ladies top seed? Winstanley?


No he doesn't play anymore.......
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 55697
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: World Trophy Draws

Postby Ginge » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:09 am

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Ginge wrote:
oche balboa wrote:5 days is too much for this competition in my opinion

Veenstra, De Vos, Cameron, Widmayer, and the Turkish lad all turned down invites it seems

O’Shea, Unterbuchner, Edwards, Day & Telnekes all took their places

I’m surprised no one has mentioned the big mistake on the bdo website

Seems the prospect of no TV is happening

I don’t know how they are going to organise the schedule. Theirs 2 sessions for finals day. Will anyone have an idea
First round split over three nights (8 matches on each, 6M2W on one night and 5M3W on the other two nights)

Second round split over both Saturday sessions with ladies QF split also them also

Men's QF on Sunday afternoon along with ladies SF

Men's SF and Final on Sunday night along with Ladies final.

Maybe.

You going Ninge?
No. Are you?
Wednesday 27th September 2017 - The Day The Earth Stood Still

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 22634
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: World Trophy Draws

Postby Paddy McGinty » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:10 am

Ginge wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Ginge wrote:
oche balboa wrote:5 days is too much for this competition in my opinion

Veenstra, De Vos, Cameron, Widmayer, and the Turkish lad all turned down invites it seems

O’Shea, Unterbuchner, Edwards, Day & Telnekes all took their places

I’m surprised no one has mentioned the big mistake on the bdo website

Seems the prospect of no TV is happening

I don’t know how they are going to organise the schedule. Theirs 2 sessions for finals day. Will anyone have an idea
First round split over three nights (8 matches on each, 6M2W on one night and 5M3W on the other two nights)

Second round split over both Saturday sessions with ladies QF split also them also

Men's QF on Sunday afternoon along with ladies SF

Men's SF and Final on Sunday night along with Ladies final.

Maybe.

You going Ninge?
No. Are you?

No it coincides with a vacation........
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"


Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Heise IT-Markt [Crawler] and 16 guests