2018 Belfry Open & Bruges Open

Heard a rumour? - Post it here

The Jolly Man
County Player
Posts: 4252
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:12 pm

Re: 2018 Belfry Open & Bruges Open

Postby The Jolly Man » Fri May 25, 2018 8:45 am

Is Gary robson really only going across for one day.

WCDPA
International
Posts: 19015
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Re: 2018 Belfry Open & Bruges Open

Postby WCDPA » Fri May 25, 2018 9:59 am

The Jolly Man wrote:Is Gary robson really only going across for one day.


No Robson or De Vos Saturday sounds like a lucrative Exbo somewhere.

Addicks Fan
County Player
Posts: 2543
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:28 pm
Location: Ilford

Re: 2018 Belfry Open & Bruges Open

Postby Addicks Fan » Sat May 26, 2018 3:33 pm

Jim Williams in the final against a Belgian I've never heard of. Live stream here:

https://www.facebook.com/cuesouldarts/videos/852174948299392/

Addicks Fan
County Player
Posts: 2543
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:28 pm
Location: Ilford

Re: 2018 Belfry Open & Bruges Open

Postby Addicks Fan » Sat May 26, 2018 3:55 pm

Won by Jim Wiliams 3-0 in sets. I think Fallon beat Aileen in the Ladies final

Addicks Fan
County Player
Posts: 2543
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:28 pm
Location: Ilford

Re: 2018 Belfry Open & Bruges Open

Postby Addicks Fan » Sun May 27, 2018 1:28 am

Results for the Belfry Open:

RESULTS Cuesoul Belfry Open 2018 - Men
Gepubliceerd op: 26-05-2018

Newsflash 2
Finale (BO5sets/BO5legs)
Jim Williams (1) (Wales) (91.14) 3 - 0 Mario Vandenbogaerde (Belgium) (82.63)
Winnaar € 1.800,-
Runner-up € 800,-

Halve-Finale (BO3sets/BO5legs)
Jim Williams (1) (Wales) 2 - 0 Dave Parletti (13) (England)
Mario Vandenbogaerde (Belgium) 2 - 1 Derk Telnekes (11) (Nederland)
Verliezers € 400,-

Kwart-Finale (BO9)
Jim Williams (1) (Wales) 5 - 3 Conan Whitehead (8) (England)
Matt Clark (England) 4 - 5 Dave Parletti (13) (England)
Mario Vandenbogaerde (Belgium) 5 - 0 Chris Landman (7) (Nederland)
Derk Telnekes (11) (Nederland) 5 - 3 Willem Mandigers (3) (Nederland)
Verliezers € 200,-

Laatste 16 (BO7)
Jim Williams (1) (Wales) 4 - 2 Nick Kenny (England)
Conan Whitehead (8) (England) 4 - 3 Dean Reynolds (9) (Wales)
Matt Clark (England) 4 - 2 Scott Baker (12) (England)
Carlo Van Cleef (Nederland) 2 - 4 Dave Parletti (13) (England)
Wesley Harms (2) (Nederland) 3 - 4 Mario Vandenbogaerde (Belgium)
Chris Landman (7) (Nederland) 4 - 1 Martin Goodin (England)
James Hurrell (6) (England) 2 - 4 Derk Telnekes (11) (Nederland)
Willem Mandigers (3) (Nederland) 4 - 2 Michael Unterbuchner (14) (Germany)
Verliezers € 100,-

Laatste 32 (BO7)
Jim Williams (1) (Wales) 4 - 2 Martijn Kleermaker (Nederland)
Nick Kenny (England) 4 - 0 Martin Kersbeeck (Belgium)
Conan Whitehead (8) (England) 4 - 1 Roger Jansen (Belgium)
Dean Reynolds (9) (Wales) 4 - 0 Zheng Bing (China)
Richard Veenstra (5) (Nederland) 0 - 4 Matt Clark (England)
Scott Baker (12) (England) 4 - 2 Jitse Van Der Wal (Nederland)
Carlo Van Cleef (Nederland) 4 - 2 Gylian Surgeon (Belgium)
Dave Parletti (13) (England) 4 - 2 Stefaan Deprez (Belgium)
Wesley Harms (2) (Nederland) 4 - 0 Ruffino Vercauteren (Belgium)
Tony O'Shea (15) (England) 1 - 4 Mario Vandenbogaerde (Belgium)
Chris Landman (7) (Nederland) 4 - 3 Andy Hamilton (England)
Wayne Warren (10) (Wales) 3 - 4 Martin Goodin (England)
James Hurrell (6) (England) 4 - 0 Rob Radsma (Nederland)
Derk Telnekes (11) (Nederland) 4 - 0 Benjamien Van Erven (Nederland)
Willem Mandigers (3) (Nederland) 4 - 3 Jack Neary (England)
Michael Unterbuchner (14) (Germany) 4 - 2 Andrew Beeton (England)
Verliezers € 50,-

RESULTS Cuesoul Belfry Open 2018 - Ladies
Gepubliceerd op: 26-05-2018

Newsflash 2
Finale (BO3sets/BO5legs)
Fallon Sherrock (4) (England) (73.42) 2 - 1 Aileen De Graaf (2) (Netherlands) (79.17)
Winnaar € 900,-
Runner-up € 400,-

Halve-Finale (BO9)
Priscilla Steenbergen (Netherlands) 1 - 5 Fallon Sherrock (4) (England)
Aileen De Graaf (2) (Netherlands) 5 - 4 Sharon Prins (3) (Netherlands)
Verliezers € 200,-

Kwart-Finale (BO7)
Deta Hedman (1) (England) 3 - 4 Priscilla Steenbergen (Netherlands)
Fallon Sherrock (4) (England) 4 - 0 Corrine Hammond (5) (Australia)
Aileen De Graaf (2) (Netherlands) 4 - 3 Casey Gallagher (England)
Sharon Prins (3) (Netherlands) 4 - 1 Trina Gulliver (6) (England)
Verliezers € 80,-

Laatste 16 (BO7)
Deta Hedman (1) (England) 4 - 1 Marjomein Noijens (Netherlands)
Priscilla Steenbergen (Netherlands) 4 - 2 Ana Hlavova (Czech)
Fallon Sherrock (4) (England) 4 - 0 Deana RosenBlom (Sweden)
Corrine Hammond (5) (Australia) 4 - 3 Vanessa Zuidema (Netherlands)
Aileen De Graaf (2) (Netherlands) 4 - 1 Vicky Pruim (Sweden)
Casey Gallagher (England) 4 - 1 Jana Kanovska (Czech)
Sharon Prins (3) (Netherlands) 4 - 0 Sandrine Valverde (England)
Trina Gulliver (6) (England) 4 - 0 Suzan Konings (Netherlands)
Verliezers € 40,-

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 6306
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: 2018 Belfry Open & Bruges Open

Postby BlueSpark » Sun May 27, 2018 1:36 am

Deta losing and only winning 80 euros.
No wonder Pauly didn't post the results as per.
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

WCDPA
International
Posts: 19015
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Re: 2018 Belfry Open & Bruges Open

Postby WCDPA » Sun May 27, 2018 7:06 am

BlueSpark wrote:Deta losing and only winning 80 euros.
No wonder Pauly didn't post the results as per.


Had football duties to worry about, couldn’t hit doubles to save her life today in last 8 missed 15 darts at doubles in deciding leg , and 14 in other legs !! Yet went out in 12 darts one leg missing an 11 darter 140,140,140,81 it was either feast or famine today ......but mighty Fulham won .

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 5865
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: 2018 Belfry Open & Bruges Open

Postby DavidOwen67 » Sun May 27, 2018 11:01 am

Thought Nick Kenny was Welsh?

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 5856
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Aberystwyth

Re: 2018 Belfry Open & Bruges Open

Postby phil davies » Sun May 27, 2018 1:27 pm

DavidOwen67 wrote:Thought Nick Kenny was Welsh?


Fellow Cwmbran man but yeah it’s not like it’s a shock the BDO getting players country wrong happens almost every tournament.
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 55685
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: 2018 Belfry Open & Bruges Open

Postby Ginge » Sun May 27, 2018 1:33 pm

Imagine if it was the BDO who got his nationality wrong this time.
Wednesday 27th September 2017 - The Day The Earth Stood Still

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 27901
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm
Contact:

Re: 2018 Belfry Open & Bruges Open

Postby nikkiboy » Sun May 27, 2018 2:40 pm

Phil = #Hater

:)
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO


21st April 2016 7:01am

Garry Murphy
International
Posts: 5129
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: 2018 Belfry Open & Bruges Open

Postby Garry Murphy » Sun May 27, 2018 2:40 pm

BlueSpark wrote:Deta losing and only winning 80 euros.
No wonder Pauly didn't post the results as per.


:grin: :grin:
Image

Bram_1900
County Player
Posts: 3495
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:12 pm

Re: 2018 Belfry Open & Bruges Open

Postby Bram_1900 » Sun May 27, 2018 2:50 pm

Suprised to see Matt Clark in this. Is he more often doing BDO-tournaments?

WCDPA
International
Posts: 19015
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Re: 2018 Belfry Open & Bruges Open

Postby WCDPA » Sun May 27, 2018 3:02 pm

Garry Murphy wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:Deta losing and only winning 80 euros.
No wonder Pauly didn't post the results as per.


:grin: :grin:


Lost semis today lol 3/0 up on Fallon missed serious darts in next 2 legs 4/2 up and lost 5/4 hey ho shit happens

Garry Murphy
International
Posts: 5129
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: 2018 Belfry Open & Bruges Open

Postby Garry Murphy » Sun May 27, 2018 3:42 pm

Addicks Fan wrote:Richard Veenstra (5) (Nederland) 0 - 4 Matt Clark (England)


That must be wrong, surely lowly pdc player Matt clark could not be hammering the lakeside semi finalist ?
Image

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 6306
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: 2018 Belfry Open & Bruges Open

Postby BlueSpark » Sun May 27, 2018 7:30 pm

A massive 9 entrants in the boys comp.
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod
Posts: 6565
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Somerset

Re: 2018 Belfry Open & Bruges Open

Postby Lee Taylor » Sun May 27, 2018 7:35 pm

Addicks Fan wrote:Results for the Belfry Open:

RESULTS Cuesoul Belfry Open 2018 - Men
Gepubliceerd op: 26-05-2018

Newsflash 2
Finale (BO5sets/BO5legs)
Jim Williams (1) (Wales) (91.14) 3 - 0 Mario Vandenbogaerde (Belgium) (82.63)
Winnaar € 1.800,-
Runner-up € 800,-

Halve-Finale (BO3sets/BO5legs)
Jim Williams (1) (Wales) 2 - 0 Dave Parletti (13) (England)
Mario Vandenbogaerde (Belgium) 2 - 1 Derk Telnekes (11) (Nederland)
Verliezers € 400,-

Kwart-Finale (BO9)
Jim Williams (1) (Wales) 5 - 3 Conan Whitehead (8) (England)
Matt Clark (England) 4 - 5 Dave Parletti (13) (England)
Mario Vandenbogaerde (Belgium) 5 - 0 Chris Landman (7) (Nederland)
Derk Telnekes (11) (Nederland) 5 - 3 Willem Mandigers (3) (Nederland)
Verliezers € 200,-

Laatste 16 (BO7)
Jim Williams (1) (Wales) 4 - 2 Nick Kenny (England)
Conan Whitehead (8) (England) 4 - 3 Dean Reynolds (9) (Wales)
Matt Clark (England) 4 - 2 Scott Baker (12) (England)
Carlo Van Cleef (Nederland) 2 - 4 Dave Parletti (13) (England)
Wesley Harms (2) (Nederland) 3 - 4 Mario Vandenbogaerde (Belgium)
Chris Landman (7) (Nederland) 4 - 1 Martin Goodin (England)
James Hurrell (6) (England) 2 - 4 Derk Telnekes (11) (Nederland)
Willem Mandigers (3) (Nederland) 4 - 2 Michael Unterbuchner (14) (Germany)
Verliezers € 100,-

Laatste 32 (BO7)
Jim Williams (1) (Wales) 4 - 2 Martijn Kleermaker (Nederland)
Nick Kenny (England) 4 - 0 Martin Kersbeeck (Belgium)
Conan Whitehead (8) (England) 4 - 1 Roger Jansen (Belgium)
Dean Reynolds (9) (Wales) 4 - 0 Zheng Bing (China)
Richard Veenstra (5) (Nederland) 0 - 4 Matt Clark (England)
Scott Baker (12) (England) 4 - 2 Jitse Van Der Wal (Nederland)
Carlo Van Cleef (Nederland) 4 - 2 Gylian Surgeon (Belgium)
Dave Parletti (13) (England) 4 - 2 Stefaan Deprez (Belgium)
Wesley Harms (2) (Nederland) 4 - 0 Ruffino Vercauteren (Belgium)
Tony O'Shea (15) (England) 1 - 4 Mario Vandenbogaerde (Belgium)
Chris Landman (7) (Nederland) 4 - 3 Andy Hamilton (England)
Wayne Warren (10) (Wales) 3 - 4 Martin Goodin (England)
James Hurrell (6) (England) 4 - 0 Rob Radsma (Nederland)
Derk Telnekes (11) (Nederland) 4 - 0 Benjamien Van Erven (Nederland)
Willem Mandigers (3) (Nederland) 4 - 3 Jack Neary (England)
Michael Unterbuchner (14) (Germany) 4 - 2 Andrew Beeton (England)
Verliezers € 50,-

RESULTS Cuesoul Belfry Open 2018 - Ladies
Gepubliceerd op: 26-05-2018

Newsflash 2
Finale (BO3sets/BO5legs)
Fallon Sherrock (4) (England) (73.42) 2 - 1 Aileen De Graaf (2) (Netherlands) (79.17)
Winnaar € 900,-
Runner-up € 400,-

Halve-Finale (BO9)
Priscilla Steenbergen (Netherlands) 1 - 5 Fallon Sherrock (4) (England)
Aileen De Graaf (2) (Netherlands) 5 - 4 Sharon Prins (3) (Netherlands)
Verliezers € 200,-

Kwart-Finale (BO7)
Deta Hedman (1) (England) 3 - 4 Priscilla Steenbergen (Netherlands)
Fallon Sherrock (4) (England) 4 - 0 Corrine Hammond (5) (Australia)
Aileen De Graaf (2) (Netherlands) 4 - 3 Casey Gallagher (England)
Sharon Prins (3) (Netherlands) 4 - 1 Trina Gulliver (6) (England)
Verliezers € 80,-

Laatste 16 (BO7)
Deta Hedman (1) (England) 4 - 1 Marjomein Noijens (Netherlands)
Priscilla Steenbergen (Netherlands) 4 - 2 Ana Hlavova (Czech)
Fallon Sherrock (4) (England) 4 - 0 Deana RosenBlom (Sweden)
Corrine Hammond (5) (Australia) 4 - 3 Vanessa Zuidema (Netherlands)
Aileen De Graaf (2) (Netherlands) 4 - 1 Vicky Pruim (Sweden)
Casey Gallagher (England) 4 - 1 Jana Kanovska (Czech)
Sharon Prins (3) (Netherlands) 4 - 0 Sandrine Valverde (England)
Trina Gulliver (6) (England) 4 - 0 Suzan Konings (Netherlands)
Verliezers € 40,-


Didn’t realise Matt Clark was back at the BDO - how is he playing?

Garry Murphy
International
Posts: 5129
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: 2018 Belfry Open & Bruges Open

Postby Garry Murphy » Sun May 27, 2018 8:20 pm

BlueSpark wrote:A massive 9 entrants in the boys comp.


"same 9 players" :grin:
Image

The Jolly Man
County Player
Posts: 4252
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:12 pm

Re: 2018 Belfry Open & Bruges Open

Postby The Jolly Man » Mon May 28, 2018 8:33 am

Garry Murphy wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:A massive 9 entrants in the boys comp.


"same 9 players" :grin:

The field in the U23 event in Germany had a similar sort of turn out to the main events here, may account for a little of the missing players but is the cut off 16 for the boys?

Seems a lot of Dutch and Belgians went to Germany instead of going to Belgium.

WDT qualifier Borland also went to Germany to get match practice rather than going to the BFO ranked belgian events.


Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BlueSpark, Buzz Fledderjohn, Chef from Sweden, ChrisW, devosteve, Heise IT-Markt [Crawler], oche balboa, Reinier, whatty180 and 59 guests