Ally Pally goes up to 96 players

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Zeyes
International

Re: Ally Pally goes up to 96 players

Postby Zeyes » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:51 pm

foggs3355 wrote:I thibknthey should play the 1st round best of 3 sets. 5 legs then they could play it over 4 sessions then when sees enter play best of 5 sets

Why?

foggs3355
International

Postby foggs3355 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:31 pm

I just feel if open draw and 2 overseas players draw each other could be a long drawn out game of will they have pro tour 1 pot rest in others I hope it open round 1 draw

The Jolly Man
County Player

Postby The Jolly Man » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:58 am

I see the DPA are reintroducing there tour card for next year, not sure how it will work as they never get many more than 70 at the comps and this year has so far been better than last. They will be looking at having fields of 128 at its events.

As part of the Tour Card they will be offering up to 16 tour cards to women. This seems to be in a direct result of the announcement from the PDC re: The World Championships. Think the expectation is that they will play against the men but will be given every opportunity to prove that they can compete.

May also indicate that the PDC have got plans for further developments of tours to accommodate women. (The CDC already gives tour cards to women for its tour).

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”