New BDO Chairman

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
User avatar
London Eye
Steady Sixties
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:06 pm

New BDO Chairman

Postby London Eye » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:42 pm

John Williams will run against Des Jacklin, may the best man win.

Another fekkin Williams though FFS.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 55685
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: New BDO Chairman

Postby Ginge » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:43 pm

Loved the score he did for the Star Wars films.
Wednesday 27th September 2017 - The Day The Earth Stood Still

Black Velvet
Superleague Player
Posts: 1257
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 1:56 am

Re: New BDO Chairman

Postby Black Velvet » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:52 pm

Chatting to yourself again mate?

Robson
Steady Sixties
Posts: 242
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 3:30 am

Re: New BDO Chairman

Postby Robson » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:06 pm

Not a fan of the Des Paula IFM clan - Read a lot about them on here - Very little of it has been positive - And the World Trophy was a mess with them at the helm - Hope Mr Williams wins and is a more competent businessman -

Robson

User avatar
London Eye
Steady Sixties
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:06 pm

Re: New BDO Chairman

Postby London Eye » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:10 pm

Black Velvet wrote:Chatting to yourself again mate?


Inbox me babez xx

Moochie
Feather Flights
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:38 pm

Re: New BDO Chairman

Postby Moochie » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:23 pm

So the secretary of Welsh Darts John Williams is running for Chairman of the BDO.
Now we know why his mates Sue and Wayne are keeping Des close (keep your friends close and your enemies closer)
John Williams will defeat Des at the AGM, Sue will be kept on in the BDO office and Wayne will take over from John running Wales, and Des gets punted out for the disaster that was his baby (the WDT) Sounds like a plan.

Edited by Admin.

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 13820
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: New BDO Chairman

Postby ssjsa » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:31 pm

Moochie wrote:So the secretary of Welsh Darts John Williams is running for Chairman of the BDO.
Now we know why his mates Sue and Wayne are keeping Des close (keep your friends close and your enemies closer)
John Williams will defeat Des at the AGM, Sue will be kept on in the BDO office and Wayne will take over from John running Wales, and Des gets punted out for the disaster that was his baby (the WDT) Sounds like a plan.

Edited by Admin.


This is actually a decent post. If true shows that Sue and Wayne have completely outsmarted the Jacklins.

They may be completely inept as business people but would give Francis Urquhart a run for his money.
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 55685
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: RE: Re: New BDO Chairman

Postby Ginge » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:37 pm

Moochie wrote:So the secretary of Welsh Darts John Williams is running for Chairman of the BDO.
Now we know why his mates Sue and Wayne are keeping Des close (keep your friends close and your enemies closer)
John Williams will defeat Des at the AGM, Sue will be kept on in the BDO office and Wayne will take over from John running Wales, and Des gets punted out for the disaster that was his baby (the WDT) Sounds like a plan.

Edited by Admin.
What was edited please?
Wednesday 27th September 2017 - The Day The Earth Stood Still

The Jolly Man
County Player
Posts: 4252
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:12 pm

Re: New BDO Chairman

Postby The Jolly Man » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:48 pm

Moochie wrote:So the secretary of Welsh Darts John Williams is running for Chairman of the BDO.
Now we know why his mates Sue and Wayne are keeping Des close (keep your friends close and your enemies closer)
John Williams will defeat Des at the AGM, Sue will be kept on in the BDO office and Wayne will take over from John running Wales, and Des gets punted out for the disaster that was his baby (the WDT) Sounds like a plan.

Edited by Admin.


So this is all to do with retaining power rather than moving the BDO forward?

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 13820
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: RE: Re: New BDO Chairman

Postby ssjsa » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:50 pm

Ginge wrote:
Moochie wrote:So the secretary of Welsh Darts John Williams is running for Chairman of the BDO.
Now we know why his mates Sue and Wayne are keeping Des close (keep your friends close and your enemies closer)
John Williams will defeat Des at the AGM, Sue will be kept on in the BDO office and Wayne will take over from John running Wales, and Des gets punted out for the disaster that was his baby (the WDT) Sounds like a plan.

Edited by Admin.
What was edited please?


Scat posted on the forum. ;-)
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner

Black Velvet
Superleague Player
Posts: 1257
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 1:56 am

Re: New BDO Chairman

Postby Black Velvet » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:52 pm

London Eye wrote:
Black Velvet wrote:Chatting to yourself again mate?


Inbox me babez xx

No need, it's smart to keep these things in separate post histories.

Black Velvet
Superleague Player
Posts: 1257
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 1:56 am

Re: New BDO Chairman

Postby Black Velvet » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:52 pm

Naughty Adam!

Garry Murphy
International
Posts: 5129
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: New BDO Chairman

Postby Garry Murphy » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:06 pm

London Eye wrote:John Williams will run against Des Jacklin, may the best man win.

Another fekkin Williams though FFS.



dont be ridiculous.....Des Jacklin is not going for chairman.
He openly stated on this forum he and his wife had no intentions of taking over the bdo.

He is not a liar surely :DDD:
Image

Skewball
International
Posts: 6026
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:41 am
Location: Somerset

Re: RE: Re: New BDO Chairman

Postby Skewball » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:12 pm

The Jolly Man wrote:
Moochie wrote:So the secretary of Welsh Darts John Williams is running for Chairman of the BDO.
Now we know why his mates Sue and Wayne are keeping Des close (keep your friends close and your enemies closer)
John Williams will defeat Des at the AGM, Sue will be kept on in the BDO office and Wayne will take over from John running Wales, and Des gets punted out for the disaster that was his baby (the WDT) Sounds like a plan.

Edited by Admin.


So this is all to do with retaining power rather than moving the BDO forward?
Ha ha, you couldn't make this stuff up.
So it's Des getting thrown under the bus for the WDT.
Everyone on the board needs to go, and go now, including Des

The Jolly Man
County Player
Posts: 4252
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:12 pm

Re: RE: Re: New BDO Chairman

Postby The Jolly Man » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:21 pm

Skewball wrote:
The Jolly Man wrote:
Moochie wrote:So the secretary of Welsh Darts John Williams is running for Chairman of the BDO.
Now we know why his mates Sue and Wayne are keeping Des close (keep your friends close and your enemies closer)
John Williams will defeat Des at the AGM, Sue will be kept on in the BDO office and Wayne will take over from John running Wales, and Des gets punted out for the disaster that was his baby (the WDT) Sounds like a plan.

Edited by Admin.


So this is all to do with retaining power rather than moving the BDO forward?
Ha ha, you couldn't make this stuff up.
So it's Des getting thrown under the bus for the WDT.
Everyone on the board needs to go, and go now, including Des


The issue there is no one else wants it

WCDPA
International
Posts: 19015
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Re: New BDO Chairman

Postby WCDPA » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:55 pm

John not been in best of health , I respect the man but John is a county man through and through , the board awarded him BDO official of the year last year .
Think January will be the exodus everyone says would have been the last few years to QS .

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 55685
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: New BDO Chairman

Postby Ginge » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:59 pm

Not in the best of health but wants the poison chalice of running the BDO?

He must be an utter idiot.
Wednesday 27th September 2017 - The Day The Earth Stood Still

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 13820
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: New BDO Chairman

Postby ssjsa » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:02 pm

WCDPA wrote:John not been in best of health , I respect the man but John is a county man through and through , the board awarded him BDO official of the year last year .
Think January will be the exodus everyone says would have been the last few years to QS .


Is your post meant as a recommendation or a criticism?

Think I am pretty sure of your intent, but will reserve judgement until you respond.
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner

Zapp Brannigan
County Player
Posts: 2973
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Re: New BDO Chairman

Postby Zapp Brannigan » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:47 pm

Ginge wrote:Not in the best of health but wants the poison chalice of running the BDO?

He must be an utter idiot.


Not that I really believe it (The thing about Des being thrown under the bus for the wdt was something I said on here on Saturday)but if it is true I doubt hes taking over, he will just be a new face while Sue and Wayne carry on.

Battle lines are being drawn, the problem with all of this is they picked a new name to take over who is not well liked. If someone like TT was the name brough forward there would be a lot better support but some in the BDO would much rather see the shit show carry on than Des take over.

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 13820
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: New BDO Chairman

Postby ssjsa » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:51 pm

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Ginge wrote:Not in the best of health but wants the poison chalice of running the BDO?

He must be an utter idiot.


Not that I really believe it (The thing about Des being thrown under the bus for the wdt was something I said on here on Saturday)but if it is true I doubt hes taking over, he will just be a new face while Sue and Wayne carry on.

Battle lines are being drawn, the problem with all of this is they picked a new name to take over who is not well liked. If someone like TT was the name brough forward there would be a lot better support but some in the BDO would much rather see the shit show carry on than Des take over.


Have to say that it would be karma for Des Jacklins power play to be usurped. If they pull this off the Williams would go up in my estimations.

Still inept, but clever enough to get the better of Dilligaf. ;-)
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner


Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Buzz Fledderjohn, Chef from Sweden, ChrisW, devosteve, oche balboa, whatty180 and 58 guests