New BDO chairman

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
User avatar
London Eye
The Ton Club
Posts: 274
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:06 pm

New BDO chairman

Postby London Eye » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:42 am

Am hearing that Des's rival for the chairmans role now has enough counties pledging their support for him to beat Des in a ballot at the AGM. A lot of cloak and dagger stuff going on at the minute but the Scottish and Welsh counties hold the key here as England is pretty evenly split. Looks like Des will lose out, well done to the Welsh and Scots for seeing sense.

Des Jacklin will not be chairman of the BDO, You can take that to the bank!

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 56090
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: New BDO chairman

Postby Ginge » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:47 am

Chris can we get your approval on this before the thread can proceed.
Wednesday 27th September 2017 - The Day The Earth Stood Still

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 21231
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht
Contact:

Re: New BDO chairman

Postby ChrisW » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:57 am

Ginge wrote:Chris can we get your approval on this before the thread can proceed.

Merge :WWWW:

Skewball
International
Posts: 6145
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:41 am
Location: Somerset

Re: New BDO chairman

Postby Skewball » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:59 am

London eye keeping this forum busy and relevant at the moment.


Hi Chris !

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 21231
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht
Contact:

Re: New BDO chairman

Postby ChrisW » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:59 am

Skewball wrote:London eye keeping this forum busy and relevant at the moment.


Hi Chris !

Hi

Skewball
International
Posts: 6145
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:41 am
Location: Somerset

Re: New BDO chairman

Postby Skewball » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:22 am

If this is true then it will be with mixed feelings.
certianly Des would not be the saviour of the BDO. Better than the Williams? Yes, how coudl he be not.
So in theory this gives a chance for someone with true potential to be Chairmnan.
But, assuming it is someone supported by the Williams who is already involved with the BDO/Counties then sadly you can almost certianly assume business as usual come AUgust.
Looks like the BDO will fek up once again.

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 28149
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm
Contact:

Re: New BDO chairman

Postby nikkiboy » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:07 am

And the cycle repeats itself once again.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO


21st April 2016 7:01am

Zeyes
International
Posts: 9421
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:43 pm

Re: New BDO chairman

Postby Zeyes » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:50 am

"LE is trying to ruin the BDO's future." (Paddy McGinty)

DavidB
County Player
Posts: 3661
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 am

Re: New BDO chairman

Postby DavidB » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:54 am

Who is the other candidate??

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 28149
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm
Contact:

Re: New BDO chairman

Postby nikkiboy » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:14 am

Olly Croft
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO


21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 28149
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm
Contact:

Re: New BDO chairman

Postby nikkiboy » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:14 am

:)
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO


21st April 2016 7:01am

oche balboa
International
Posts: 9196
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: New BDO chairman

Postby oche balboa » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:10 pm

London Eye wrote:Am hearing that Des's rival for the chairmans role now has enough counties pledging their support for him to beat Des in a ballot at the AGM. A lot of cloak and dagger stuff going on at the minute but the Scottish and Welsh counties hold the key here as England is pretty evenly split. Looks like Des will lose out, well done to the Welsh and Scots for seeing sense.

Des Jacklin will not be chairman of the BDO, You can take that to the bank!



Who is the rival
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

el_ringo
Superleague Player
Posts: 1927
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:52 pm

Re: New BDO chairman

Postby el_ringo » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:13 pm

oche balboa wrote:

Who is the rival



Paul 'The Stumbling Donkey' James :)

I suspect if Mr Big Time Des Jacklin doesn't complete their coup d'etat then you may see a split in the BDO and a breakaway 'premier league' style of the Jacklin apostle counties

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 56090
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: New BDO chairman

Postby Ginge » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:17 pm

el_ringo wrote:
oche balboa wrote:

Who is the rival



Paul 'The Stumbling Donkey' James :)

I suspect if Mr Big Time Des Jacklin doesn't complete their coup d'etat then you may see a split in the BDO and a breakaway 'premier league' style of the Jacklin apostle counties


The Lincolnshire Premier League, coming soon to Sleaford Town Hall!
Wednesday 27th September 2017 - The Day The Earth Stood Still

DavidB
County Player
Posts: 3661
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 am

Re: New BDO chairman

Postby DavidB » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:28 pm

nikkiboy wrote::)



:grin:

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 22733
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: New BDO chairman

Postby Paddy McGinty » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:55 pm

Zeyes wrote:"LE is trying to ruin the BDO's future." (Paddy McGinty)


In what way does spreading unfounded rumours about this process help the BDO find it's feet long term? This is just one of a thousand cuts administered by LE. Didn't take you long to buy in though, disgraceful.....
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 22733
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: New BDO chairman

Postby Paddy McGinty » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:57 pm

oche balboa wrote:
London Eye wrote:Am hearing that Des's rival for the chairmans role now has enough counties pledging their support for him to beat Des in a ballot at the AGM. A lot of cloak and dagger stuff going on at the minute but the Scottish and Welsh counties hold the key here as England is pretty evenly split. Looks like Des will lose out, well done to the Welsh and Scots for seeing sense.

Des Jacklin will not be chairman of the BDO, You can take that to the bank!



Who is the rival

This is bollocks he can't possibly know which way the counties will vote.........more hogwash.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

User avatar
London Eye
The Ton Club
Posts: 274
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:06 pm

Re: New BDO chairman

Postby London Eye » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:03 pm

Paddy McGinty wrote:
oche balboa wrote:
London Eye wrote:Am hearing that Des's rival for the chairmans role now has enough counties pledging their support for him to beat Des in a ballot at the AGM. A lot of cloak and dagger stuff going on at the minute but the Scottish and Welsh counties hold the key here as England is pretty evenly split. Looks like Des will lose out, well done to the Welsh and Scots for seeing sense.

Des Jacklin will not be chairman of the BDO, You can take that to the bank!



Who is the rival

This is bollocks he can't possibly know which way the counties will vote.........more hogwash.


Let's wait and see then eh, Des jumping into bed with Tommy is an unbelievable own goal. Can't say who the new Chairman is right now, I am worn to secrecy but Des will be well and truly outwitted come the AGM. Oh and be prepared for more of the sae from the BDO board, I'm hearing Sue will stay on as a director.

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 22733
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: New BDO chairman

Postby Paddy McGinty » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:05 pm

London Eye wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
oche balboa wrote:
London Eye wrote:Am hearing that Des's rival for the chairmans role now has enough counties pledging their support for him to beat Des in a ballot at the AGM. A lot of cloak and dagger stuff going on at the minute but the Scottish and Welsh counties hold the key here as England is pretty evenly split. Looks like Des will lose out, well done to the Welsh and Scots for seeing sense.

Des Jacklin will not be chairman of the BDO, You can take that to the bank!



Who is the rival

This is bollocks he can't possibly know which way the counties will vote.........more hogwash.


Let's wait and see then eh, Des jumping into bed with Tommy is an unbelievable own goal. Can't say who the new Chairman is right now, I am worn to secrecy but Des will be well and truly outwitted come the AGM. Oh and be prepared for more of the sae from the BDO board, I'm hearing Sue will stay on as a director.

Yes, let's do.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

User avatar
London Eye
The Ton Club
Posts: 274
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:06 pm

Re: New BDO chairman

Postby London Eye » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:07 pm

Paddy McGinty wrote:
London Eye wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
oche balboa wrote:
London Eye wrote:Am hearing that Des's rival for the chairmans role now has enough counties pledging their support for him to beat Des in a ballot at the AGM. A lot of cloak and dagger stuff going on at the minute but the Scottish and Welsh counties hold the key here as England is pretty evenly split. Looks like Des will lose out, well done to the Welsh and Scots for seeing sense.

Des Jacklin will not be chairman of the BDO, You can take that to the bank!



Who is the rival

This is bollocks he can't possibly know which way the counties will vote.........more hogwash.


Let's wait and see then eh, Des jumping into bed with Tommy is an unbelievable own goal. Can't say who the new Chairman is right now, I am worn to secrecy but Des will be well and truly outwitted come the AGM. Oh and be prepared for more of the sae from the BDO board, I'm hearing Sue will stay on as a director.

Yes, let's do.


YEAH YEAH


Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Black Velvet, Dannyboy, keendartfan, ssjsa, whatty180 and 73 guests