Ultra Darts

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
User avatar
Mr Orange
Brass Darts
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:50 pm

Ultra Darts

Postby Mr Orange » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:29 pm

https://www.ultradarts.co.uk

Anyone heard of these people? I fancy having a bash but don't fancy being conned.

Black Velvet
Superleague Player
Posts: 1721
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 1:56 am

Re: Ultra Darts

Postby Black Velvet » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:35 pm

Yes

User avatar
Mr Orange
Brass Darts
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Ultra Darts

Postby Mr Orange » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:00 pm

Black Velvet wrote:Yes


Yeah well thanks for that. Absolutely smashing.

User avatar
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player
Posts: 2692
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:57 am
Location: Lancs

Re: Ultra Darts

Postby Wubbalubbadubdub » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:04 pm

Never heard of them. Who is behind it?

Black Velvet
Superleague Player
Posts: 1721
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 1:56 am

Re: Ultra Darts

Postby Black Velvet » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:11 pm

I mean no

User avatar
Mr Orange
Brass Darts
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Ultra Darts

Postby Mr Orange » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:13 pm

Black Velvet wrote:I mean no

.

User avatar
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player
Posts: 2692
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:57 am
Location: Lancs

Re: Ultra Darts

Postby Wubbalubbadubdub » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:15 pm

Some failed fitness instructor it seems.

Black Velvet
Superleague Player
Posts: 1721
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 1:56 am

Re: Ultra Darts

Postby Black Velvet » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:22 pm

Mr Orange wrote:
Black Velvet wrote:I mean no

.

Gizza kiss.

Maverick
Superleague Player
Posts: 1536
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:53 am
Location: Grimsby, Lincolnshire

Re: Ultra Darts

Postby Maverick » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:30 am

They had one in our area , all the players enjoyed it and a mate of mine who plays in our league won a grand! The professional was someone neither of us had heard of and when he looked him up his pdc earnings were zero , so don’t expect a big name. I didn’t enter because I thought you had to commit to the 8 weeks and I couldn’t .
Robert Mitchell 17th March 1938 - 8th September 2018 Rest in Peace Dad , no more pain xxx

daveboygreen
Superleague Player
Posts: 1595
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:19 pm

Re: Ultra Darts

Postby daveboygreen » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:51 pm

Maverick wrote:They had one in our area , all the players enjoyed it and a mate of mine who plays in our league won a grand! The professional was someone neither of us had heard of and when he looked him up his pdc earnings were zero , so don’t expect a big name. I didn’t enter because I thought you had to commit to the 8 weeks and I couldn’t .


Who was the pro?

I would imagine that anyone promoting an event would wan't to use the names of top dart players if they were involved to help push the numbers up.

Black Velvet
Superleague Player
Posts: 1721
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 1:56 am

Re: Ultra Darts

Postby Black Velvet » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:56 pm

Finished crying over Ginge playing god with your money mate?

EDIT: seems a few over the road are missing me. Hi, fans!
Last edited by Black Velvet on Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 57832
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Ultra Darts

Postby Ginge » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:57 pm

Black Velvet wrote:Finished crying over Ginge playing god with your money mate?


Shush, mortal.
Wednesday 27th September 2017 - The Day The Earth Stood Still

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 28751
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Ultra Darts

Postby nikkiboy » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:00 pm

It looks like it's all for charity:


ABOUT ULTRA DARTS

Hit the target and raise money for Cancer Research UK!

Ultra Darts gives you the unique opportunity to learn how to throw the perfect 180 with 8 weeks FREE professional training whilst raising money for Cancer Research UK. You will put your skills to the test at a huge darts show in front of your friends and family, where a £1,000 cash prize is up for grabs.

Take your aim! Our training is aimed at everyone who will receive training from a professional darts player in your local area. Participants must be over 18 to take part or attend Ultra Darts events.

We ask all participants to pledge to raise a minimum of £50 for Cancer Research UK via a Just Giving page. You will be required to sell tickets to the event, all the ticket money goes to cover the cost of running the event and putting on the training.

Get 8 Weeks FREE Training
Learn to throw the perfect 180
Raise money for Cancer Research UK
Play At A Fantastic Event
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO


21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
Stranbougie
Steady Sixties
Posts: 234
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:50 am

Re: Ultra Darts

Postby Stranbougie » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:01 pm

daveboygreen wrote:
Maverick wrote:They had one in our area , all the players enjoyed it and a mate of mine who plays in our league won a grand! The professional was someone neither of us had heard of and when he looked him up his pdc earnings were zero , so don’t expect a big name. I didn’t enter because I thought you had to commit to the 8 weeks and I couldn’t .


Who was the pro?

I would imagine that anyone promoting an event would wan't to use the names of top dart players if they were involved to help push the numbers up.



Hi DBG

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 57832
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Ultra Darts

Postby Ginge » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:03 pm

Looking to put £57.58 on a horse Stran, any tips?

Was thinking about Mouchee in the 7.50 Windsor aw aw aw aw!
Wednesday 27th September 2017 - The Day The Earth Stood Still

User avatar
Stranbougie
Steady Sixties
Posts: 234
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:50 am

Re: Ultra Darts

Postby Stranbougie » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:04 pm

Ginge wrote:Looking to put £57.58 on a horse Stran, any tips?

Was thinking about Mouchee in the 7.50 Windsor aw aw aw aw!



anyone with de sousa it cant lose...

Black Velvet
Superleague Player
Posts: 1721
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 1:56 am

Re: Ultra Darts

Postby Black Velvet » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:10 pm

Ginge wrote:
Black Velvet wrote:Finished crying over Ginge playing god with your money mate?


Shush, mortal.

:D

Case
Pub Champion
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:00 am

Re: Ultra Darts

Postby Case » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:25 pm

Grown, smart men?

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 15139
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Ultra Darts

Postby ssjsa » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:28 pm

Case wrote:Grown, smart men?


No.
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner

Maverick
Superleague Player
Posts: 1536
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:53 am
Location: Grimsby, Lincolnshire

Re: Ultra Darts

Postby Maverick » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:36 am

It was Carl Abiss my mate said was the pro, and the grand went to him. It does raise money for charities though.
Robert Mitchell 17th March 1938 - 8th September 2018 Rest in Peace Dad , no more pain xxx


Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BlueSpark, Buzz Fledderjohn, ChrisW, Dannyboy, DavidB, devosteve, Paddy McGinty and 76 guests