The Jacklins have done it

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Underestimated
Feather Flights

Re: The Jacklins have done it

Post by Underestimated »

Hi Nikkiboy, sorry if I came across incensed pmsl, but it had to be clarified that Benidorm is an annual, stand alone fun in the sun. At Benidorm, it's not bad prize money for a fun in the sun and it's half the cost of "others comps abroad" no one is chasing points etc, and groups and families come together for a good time, it's open to any member of any organisation.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Underestimated wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:12 am Hi Nikkiboy, sorry if I came across incensed pmsl, but it had to be clarified that Benidorm is an annual, stand alone fun in the sun. At Benidorm, it's not bad prize money for a fun in the sun and it's half the cost of "others comps abroad" no one is chasing points etc, and groups and families come together for a good time, it's open to any member of any organisation.
Not at all, my bad. Don't blame you at all for making it plain that it has nothing to do with the BDO. Don't forget to post the flyer on here.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Underestimated
Feather Flights

Post by Underestimated »

Thanks I will but 2020 has been fully booked for several months, all ours is done by word of mouth, not saturated ads lol. We are always in April and as soon as April
2020 is over, I will post for 2021.