PDC Darts Match

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Tarriq
Feather Flights
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:09 pm

PDC Darts Match

Postby Tarriq » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:14 am

Hi

I work for a technology company (Motionlab Interactive) responsible for developing the mobile darts game 'Darts Match 2' that some of you beta tested and have played.

Today, the game is being relaunched as PDC Darts Match after we received full endorsement from the PDC, so you can now compete against 16 of the PDC's best players and also play in new venues including the Winter Gardens.

It also features real-time play, game modes of 301, 501 (Double-In too), Cricket, Around the Clock, in-game chat etc.

It's available for FREE on iOS and Android and can also be downloaded via http://www.dartsmatch.co.uk if you fancy giving it a try.
Attachments
PDC Darts Match - press release image.png
PDC Darts Match - press release image.png (1.09 MiB) Viewed 780 times
PDC players.png
PDC players.png (1.03 MiB) Viewed 780 times
Playing environments.png
Playing environments.png (861.54 KiB) Viewed 780 times

Black Velvet
Superleague Player
Posts: 1721
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 1:56 am

Re: PDC Darts Match

Postby Black Velvet » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:25 pm

If anyone wants to play a decent darts game on their phone, they should download Darts Night. It's much better.

oche balboa
International
Posts: 9676
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: PDC Darts Match

Postby oche balboa » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:57 pm

I’ve got both
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

Zapp Brannigan
County Player
Posts: 3235
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Re: PDC Darts Match

Postby Zapp Brannigan » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:05 pm

Black Velvet wrote:If anyone wants to play a decent darts game on their phone, they should download Darts Night. It's much better.


I play galaxy darts that used to have the pdc endorsement and was called something else.

It’s the best one I’ve played. Got me through a few boring flights

alaneye
Feather Flights
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:39 pm

Re: PDC Darts Match

Postby alaneye » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:18 pm

Darts Night was better when it had the PDC endorsement, but then went weird with the galaxy stuff.

This looks pretty good though - I played the original one - wonder what PDC stuff they have?

Black Velvet
Superleague Player
Posts: 1721
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 1:56 am

Re: PDC Darts Match

Postby Black Velvet » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:28 pm

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Black Velvet wrote:If anyone wants to play a decent darts game on their phone, they should download Darts Night. It's much better.


I play galaxy darts that used to have the pdc endorsement and was called something else.

It’s the best one I’ve played. Got me through a few boring flights

Yeah that's the one, it was Darts Night and then PDC Darts night.

Bag Carrier
County Player
Posts: 3939
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:43 pm
Location: All Ovr The World

Re: PDC Darts Match

Postby Bag Carrier » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:27 pm

No BDO players. Tut tut.

Darts ain’t just the pdc. Well until August’s Bdo again anyway
JFT96

User avatar
Duterprat
Superleague Player
Posts: 1724
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:27 pm
Contact:

Re: PDC Darts Match

Postby Duterprat » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:33 pm

Bag Carrier wrote:No BDO players. Tut tut.

Darts ain’t just the pdc. Well until August’s Bdo again anyway

1. That would require a new game difficulty below "beginner"
2. You would not promote a football game with players from some amateur/hobby league either, right? Although i am sure the search ranking for "BDO Darts" on Google play store skyrocketed after their latest TV major....
Image

Tarriq
Feather Flights
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:09 pm

Re: PDC Darts Match

Postby Tarriq » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:46 pm

PDC Darts Match now has an official trailer if you would like to see the game in action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxPZacReAN8

Black Velvet
Superleague Player
Posts: 1721
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 1:56 am

Re: PDC Darts Match

Postby Black Velvet » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:24 pm

Duterprat wrote:
Bag Carrier wrote:No BDO players. Tut tut.

Darts ain’t just the pdc. Well until August’s Bdo again anyway

1. That would require a new game difficulty below "beginner"
2. You would not promote a football game with players from some amateur/hobby league either, right? Although i am sure the search ranking for "BDO Darts" on Google play store skyrocketed after their latest TV major....

You need to be more subtle with your trolling.

Zapp Brannigan
County Player
Posts: 3235
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Re: PDC Darts Match

Postby Zapp Brannigan » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:30 pm

Downloaded it yesterday, lasted 5 minutes and deleted it.

Its a pretty bad game.


Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: anfield_iron, BOOM, ChrisW, devosteve, JOEY, Paddy McGinty, The Jolly Man, whatty180 and 73 guests