World Championship Women's Qualifiers Nov 17 & 25

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
devosteve
International

Re: World Championship Women's Qualifiers Nov 17 & 25

Postby devosteve » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:40 pm

ChrisW wrote:Even worse he blamed craigmc who hasn't even posted in this thread.

When challenged he sidestepped the point.
New Traditionalists.

Ginge
International

Postby Ginge » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:44 pm

If Devo is accurate then Paul is clutching at straws. Why doesn't he challenge Richard North on why he put it on Twitter?
Wednesday 27th September 2017 - The Day The Earth Stood Still

ChrisW
International

Postby ChrisW » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:50 pm

Ginge wrote:If Devo is accurate then Paul is clutching at straws. Why doesn't he challenge Richard North on why he put it on Twitter?

Do you want me to ask him on FB why he didnt go on twitter to ask North. Then after he asks on twitter and posts the reply on FB I will post the reply here. :WWWW:

devosteve
International

Postby devosteve » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:11 pm

Devo Steve go back Tsod and report I made a mistake and saw craigmc post on another thread and stuck in my mind Dannyboy and the village idiot El Ringo were the two , bit weary today at an all day charity comp yesterday and an exbo at night . Not as easy these sessions since I turned 60.

PJ on fanatics. He requested I post this.
New Traditionalists.

el_ringo
County Player

Postby el_ringo » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:12 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Ginge wrote:If Devo is accurate then Paul is clutching at straws. Why doesn't he challenge Richard North on why he put it on Twitter?

Do you want me to ask him on FB why he didnt go on twitter to ask North. Then after he asks on twitter and posts the reply on FB I will post the reply here. :WWWW:

To be fair given his recent posting history I would guess he seems to be in the midst of Personal Mental Breakdown

nikkiboy
International

Postby nikkiboy » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:13 pm

devosteve wrote:Devo Steve go back Tsod and report I made a mistake and saw craigmc post on another thread and stuck in my mind Dannyboy and the village idiot El Ringo were the two , bit weary today at an all day charity comp yesterday and an exbo at night . Not as easy these sessions since I turned 60.

Post this back please Steve:

Paul just get your arse back here, we accept your apology and promise not to pick on you again :)
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO

21st April 2016 7:01am

ChrisW
International

Postby ChrisW » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:16 pm

el_ringo wrote:
ChrisW wrote:

To be fair given his recent posting history I would guess he seems to be in the midst of Personal Mental Breakdown

Thank you village idiot. :IIII:

Black Velvet
Superleague Player

Postby Black Velvet » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:40 pm

:D

devosteve
International

Postby devosteve » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:43 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
devosteve wrote:Devo Steve go back Tsod and report I made a mistake and saw craigmc post on another thread and stuck in my mind Dannyboy and the village idiot El Ringo were the two , bit weary today at an all day charity comp yesterday and an exbo at night . Not as easy these sessions since I turned 60.

Post this back please Steve:

Paul just get your arse back here, we accept your apology and promise not to pick on you again :)

he reads on here. Won't come back he says. I 'Lloyd pass on your message though!
New Traditionalists.

devosteve
International

Postby devosteve » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:47 pm

What people fail to grasp is you can play the Italian main event on the Saturday and attend the ladies qualifier in Milton Keynes , last year was a county weekend played the Italy Saturday event , missed the Sunday events and was still at the county venue by 9.30 am , just needs a bit of planning if you want too."

Another request (to post this from fabatics) from Paul To Make It Clear You Can Do Both Events. My last job today as a 'runner'.
New Traditionalists.

ChrisW
International

Postby ChrisW » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:59 pm

I don't see the relevance of this point. He was the one stated Deta was not going to Italy.

Dannyboy
International

Postby Dannyboy » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:12 pm

What have I supposed to have done wrong again?

markymark
County Player

Postby markymark » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:22 pm

Dannyboy wrote:What have I supposed to have done wrong again?

Not signed up as a member of England Darts?

trotter
International

Postby trotter » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:46 pm

Pauly saying TSOD say Deta won't be doing the qualifiers and puts it across that that is the whole forums opinion, yet one person on real fanatics says the World Championships will be on Eleven Sports in January because they have bought the PGA golf championship and La Liga so does that mean we report that as fact because one person says so......Pauly need to get a grip and understand that forums are abou discussion an rumour and that 99% of it is bollox anyway but that's what makes forums and discussions what they are....there's certainly more bollox posted on Real Fanatics and Original Fanatics than on here but nobody cries about it and says that's the whole sites opinion like Pauly does about here

Ginge
International

Postby Ginge » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:57 pm

It wasn't even someone on here who said she wasn't doing it.

It was Richard North.

Has he slagged him off yet?
Wednesday 27th September 2017 - The Day The Earth Stood Still

BlueSpark
International

Postby BlueSpark » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:18 pm

This is all a bit pathetic isn't it?
Who cares if she is or isn't really, whoever turns up and wins on the day will be in. Could be one of any of them.
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

el_ringo
County Player

Postby el_ringo » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:06 pm

BlueSpark wrote:Who cares if she is or isn't really, whoever turns up and wins on the day will be in. Could be one of any of them.

Exactly my money is on Maishy in a skirt as long as he remembers to shave his legs

BlueSpark
International

Postby BlueSpark » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:10 pm

el_ringo wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:Who cares if she is or isn't really, whoever turns up and wins on the day will be in. Could be one of any of them.

Exactly my money is on Maishy in a skirt as long as he remembers to shave his legs

No jailbirds allowed.
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

Garry Murphy
International

Postby Garry Murphy » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:38 pm

BlueSpark wrote:
el_ringo wrote:

No jailbirds allowed.

:DDD:

ChrisW
International

Postby ChrisW » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:05 pm

trotter wrote:Pauly saying TSOD say Deta won't be doing the qualifiers and puts it across that that is the whole forums opinion, yet one person on real fanatics says the World Championships will be on Eleven Sports in January because they have bought the PGA golf championship and La Liga so does that mean we report that as fact because one person says so......Pauly need to get a grip and understand that forums are abou discussion an rumour and that 99% of it is bollox anyway but that's what makes forums and discussions what they are....there's certainly more bollox posted on Real Fanatics and Original Fanatics than on here but nobody cries about it and says that's the whole sites opinion like Pauly does about here

I agree with you totally.
But there was a thread on here for the last 3-4 years (BDO Fanatics) doing exactly the same thing and you contributed to it a lot so..........

one example
trotter wrote:I see John Lowe said the Lakeside winner should not be called a World Champion any longer but just Lakeside champion....
Now people may not agree with the comment ....but a lot of Fanatics are saying Lowe was always crap anyway ...bloody hell...criticise the comments if you want..but not Lowe's ability as a player in his day....madness !

I doubt you could find more than one fanatic who would say that John Lowe was not a true champion.

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”