Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Post Reply
mosschops
Feather Flights
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:24 am

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by mosschops » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:32 pm

Dutch shampoo shortage shows no sign of easing up then?

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23148
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by ChrisW » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:41 pm

Did Adams forget his shirt?

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23148
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by ChrisW » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:55 pm

Friday Evening 7 December 2018
Hall open 18:45 pm – Start play 19:30pm
nr Group Player Player
1 B Martin Adams – Eng 3-5 Wayne Warren – Wales
2 YA Levy Frauenfelder – Neth 4-2 Jurjen van der Velde – Neth
3 G Gary Robson – Eng 5-3 Scott Waites – Eng
4 LA Astrid Trouwborst – Neth 0-4 Fallon Sherrock – Eng
5 D Wesley Harms – Neth 5-1 Dean Reynolds – Wales
6 YB Keane Barry – Rep Irl 4-0 Nathan Girvan – Sco
7 A Jeffrey van Egdom – Bel – Jeffrey Sparidaans – Neth
8 F Daniel Day – Eng – Wouter Vaes – Neth
9 LB Sharon Prins – Neth – Lisa Ashton – Eng
10 C Martijn Kleermaker – Neth – Ross Montgomery – Sco
11 E Michael Unterbuchner – Ger – Andy Hamilton – Eng
12 H Tony O’Shea – Eng – Conan Whitehead – Eng
Last edited by ChrisW on Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.

malcy93
The Ton Club
Posts: 326
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:36 pm

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by malcy93 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:59 pm

These presenters need a hair cut and shave.
Obviously more relaxed than Sky.

only85
Pub Champion
Posts: 668
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:36 pm
Location: rzeszow polska

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by only85 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:32 pm

anyone with 2 unlimited as a walk on deserves support !!! choooon

only85
Pub Champion
Posts: 668
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:36 pm
Location: rzeszow polska

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by only85 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:32 pm

hope were all enjoying ross in the throwing shot from camera !!

DavidB
County Player
Posts: 4448
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 am

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by DavidB » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:35 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:41 pm
Did Adams forget his shirt?


Didn’t watch his game, was he wearing a t-shirt or something??

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23148
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by ChrisW » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:37 pm

DavidB wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:35 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:41 pm
Did Adams forget his shirt?


Didn’t watch his game, was he wearing a t-shirt or something??
Nah but similar shirt to the markers and not his usual.

Addicks Fan
County Player
Posts: 2754
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:28 pm
Location: Ilford

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by Addicks Fan » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:40 pm

Good performance by Keane Barry. Looks like a real prospect

only85
Pub Champion
Posts: 668
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:36 pm
Location: rzeszow polska

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by only85 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:40 pm

nice to see new presenters getting a gig every credit

DavidB
County Player
Posts: 4448
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 am

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by DavidB » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:41 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:37 pm
DavidB wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:35 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:41 pm
Did Adams forget his shirt?


Didn’t watch his game, was he wearing a t-shirt or something??
Nah but similar shirt to the markers and not his usual.


Ah, think he’s been wearing that t-shirt type shirt all year even at Lakeside.
Last edited by DavidB on Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DavidB
County Player
Posts: 4448
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 am

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by DavidB » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:42 pm

Addicks Fan wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:40 pm
Good performance by Keane Barry. Looks like a real prospect


92 average - some excellent finishing!!!

Addicks Fan
County Player
Posts: 2754
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:28 pm
Location: Ilford

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by Addicks Fan » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:45 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:55 pm
Friday Evening 7 December 2018
Hall open 18:45 pm – Start play 19:30pm
nr Group Player Player
1 B Martin Adams – Eng 3-5 Wayne Warren – Wales
2 YA Levy Frauenfelder – Neth 4-2 Jurjen van der Velde – Neth
3 G Gary Robson – Eng (86.07) 5-3 Scott Waites – Eng (80.91)
4 LA Astrid Trouwborst – Neth (62.28) 0-4 Fallon Sherrock – Eng (80.16)
5 D Wesley Harms – Neth (86.19) 5-1 Dean Reynolds – Wales (81.63)
6 YB Keane Barry – Rep Irl (92.49) 4–0 Nathan Girvan – Sco (89.14)
7 A Jeffrey van Egdom – Bel – Jeffrey Sparidaans – Neth
8 F Daniel Day – Eng – Wouter Vaes – Neth
9 LB Sharon Prins – Neth – Lisa Ashton – Eng
10 C Martijn Kleermaker – Neth – Ross Montgomery – Sco
11 E Michael Unterbuchner – Ger – Andy Hamilton – Eng
12 H Tony O’Shea – Eng – Conan Whitehead – Eng
Averages added where available

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23148
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by ChrisW » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:46 pm

DavidB wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:41 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:37 pm
DavidB wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:35 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:41 pm
Did Adams forget his shirt?


Didn’t watch his game, was he wearing a t-shirt or something??
Nah but similar shirt to the markers and not his usual.


Ah, think he’s been wearing that t-shirt type shirt all year even at Lakeside.
He wore the Prostate Blue shirt at Lakeside.
This one looked like something from a market stall.

DavidB
County Player
Posts: 4448
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 am

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by DavidB » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:05 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:46 pm
DavidB wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:41 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:37 pm
DavidB wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:35 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:41 pm
Did Adams forget his shirt?


Didn’t watch his game, was he wearing a t-shirt or something??
Nah but similar shirt to the markers and not his usual.


Ah, think he’s been wearing that t-shirt type shirt all year even at Lakeside.
He wore the Prostate Blue shirt at Lakeside.
This one looked like something from a market stall.


Not this year he didn’t:



Pretty sure it’ll be the same shirt, Finder being one of his sponsors!

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23148
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by ChrisW » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:07 pm

Friday Evening 7 December 2018
Hall open 18:45 pm – Start play 19:30pm
nr Group Player Player
1 B Martin Adams – Eng 3-5 Wayne Warren – Wales
2 YA Levy Frauenfelder – Neth 4-2 Jurjen van der Velde – Neth
3 G Gary Robson – Eng 5-3 Scott Waites – Eng
4 LA Astrid Trouwborst – Neth 0-4 Fallon Sherrock – Eng
5 D Wesley Harms – Neth 5-1 Dean Reynolds – Wales
6 YB Keane Barry – Rep Irl 4-0 Nathan Girvan – Sco
7 A Jeffrey van Egdom – Bel 0-5 Jeffrey Sparidaans – Neth
8 F Daniel Day – Eng – Wouter Vaes – Neth
9 LB Sharon Prins – Neth – Lisa Ashton – Eng
10 C Martijn Kleermaker – Neth – Ross Montgomery – Sco
11 E Michael Unterbuchner – Ger – Andy Hamilton – Eng
12 H Tony O’Shea – Eng – Conan Whitehead – Eng

Addicks Fan
County Player
Posts: 2754
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:28 pm
Location: Ilford

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by Addicks Fan » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:07 pm

An average for Ginge's list there!

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23148
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by ChrisW » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:08 pm

DavidB wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:05 pm




Not this year he didn’t:



Pretty sure it’ll be the same shirt, Finder being one of his sponsors!
In the interviews he did. That's not what he was wearing tonight.

Addicks Fan
County Player
Posts: 2754
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:28 pm
Location: Ilford

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by Addicks Fan » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:09 pm

1 B Martin Adams – Eng 3-5 Wayne Warren – Wales
2 YA Levy Frauenfelder – Neth 4-2 Jurjen van der Velde – Neth
3 G Gary Robson – Eng (86.07) 5-3 Scott Waites – Eng (80.91)
4 LA Astrid Trouwborst – Neth (62.28) 0-4 Fallon Sherrock – Eng (80.16)
5 D Wesley Harms – Neth (86.19) 5-1 Dean Reynolds – Wales (81.63)
6 YB Keane Barry – Rep Irl (92.49) 4–0 Nathan Girvan – Sco (89.14)
7 A Jeffrey van Egdom – Bel (68.03) 0–5 Jeffrey Sparidaans – Neth (79.95)
8 F Daniel Day – Eng – Wouter Vaes – Neth
9 LB Sharon Prins – Neth – Lisa Ashton – Eng
10 C Martijn Kleermaker – Neth – Ross Montgomery – Sco
11 E Michael Unterbuchner – Ger – Andy Hamilton – Eng
12 H Tony O’Shea – Eng – Conan Whitehead – Eng

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23148
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by ChrisW » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:12 pm

Great discussion the differences of hockey and darts :)

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”