Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Addicks Fan
County Player
Posts: 2754
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:28 pm
Location: Ilford

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by Addicks Fan » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:19 am

Wildcard averages:

Martin Adams 83.73
Tony O'Shea 73.6
Andy Hamilton 79.39
Daniel Day 81.54
Ross Montgomery 74.82
Martijn Kleermaker 79.83
Wouter Vaes 79.44

Woeful really! Somehow they get 1000 euros for just being a 'name' or Dutch. Fair play to Hamilton for looking up for it!

DavidB
County Player
Posts: 4448
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 am

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by DavidB » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:09 am

Anyone know the presenters names? I recognise the new main presenter, sure he has been the reporter in the main hall in the last few years...

DavidB
County Player
Posts: 4448
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 am

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by DavidB » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:34 am

ChrisW wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:24 pm
DavidB wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:15 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:08 pm
DavidB wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:05 pm




Not this year he didn’t:



Pretty sure it’ll be the same shirt, Finder being one of his sponsors!
In the interviews he did. That's not what he was wearing tonight.



Oh thought you were talking about the shirt he wore whilst playing...no idea why I’d think that... :)
Anyway not important, but I doubt he was wearing a shirt with Finders Darts Masters plastered all over the back at Lakeside.


No, his Lakeside t-shirt has Wolfie on the back as does his shirt today clearly the same one! ;-)

But having now watched back, his shirt yesterday was similar with the same Wolfie printing on the back but indeed Finder Darts Masters on the back too and same colour as officials shirt!
Last edited by DavidB on Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 7742
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by BlueSpark » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:36 am

Addicks Fan wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:19 am
Wildcard averages:

Martin Adams 83.73
Tony O'Shea 73.6
Andy Hamilton 79.39
Daniel Day 81.54
Ross Montgomery 74.82
Martijn Kleermaker 79.83
Wouter Vaes 79.44

Woeful really! Somehow they get 1000 euros for just being a 'name' or Dutch. Fair play to Hamilton for looking up for it!
Mind blowing stuff.
The crowd would have been enthralled.
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23148
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by ChrisW » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:58 am

Saturday 8 december 2018
Start 12:30 local time
nr Group Player Player score
13 B Chris Landman (8) – Neth (82.24) 5-4 (81.35) Martin Adams – Eng
14 YA Kevin Lasker – Neth (80.81) 0-4 (91.09) Jurjen van der Velde – Neth
15 G Glen Durrant (7) – Eng (101.69) 5-4 (90.26) Scott Waites – Eng
16 LA Deta Hedman (1) – Eng (59.53) 3-4– (60.14) Astrid Trouwborst – Neth
17 D Richard Veenstra (4) – Neth – Dean Reynolds – Wales
18 YB Lars Plaisier – Neth – Nathan Girvan – Sco
19 A Jim Williams (1) – Wales – Jeffrey van Egdom – Bel
20 F Scott Mitchell (6) – Eng – Daniel Day – Eng
21 LB Aileen de Graaf (2) – Neth – Sharon Prins – Neth
22 C Derk Telnekes (5) – Neth – Martijn Kleermaker – Neth
23 E Mark McGeeney (3) – Eng – Michael Unterbuchner – Ger
24 H Willem Mandigers (2) – Neth – Tony O’Shea – Eng
Last edited by ChrisW on Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23148
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by ChrisW » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:58 am

Wolfie out.

User avatar
Duterprat
Superleague Player
Posts: 1744
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:27 pm

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by Duterprat » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:03 pm

jeez the dutchies do almost all have the same sort of abysmal, brain shredding party techno as walk on "music".
Image

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23148
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by ChrisW » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:08 pm

DavidB wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:09 am
Anyone know the presenters names? I recognise the new main presenter, sure he has been the reporter in the main hall in the last few years...
The main presenter is Erik Jan Brinkman who has done it a few years now.
Sidekick is Martin Haar. Coach of AZ Alkmaar.

thecat
Brass Darts
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:59 am

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by thecat » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:31 pm

Always looks a good set up and good staging, is it in Dutch TV? Just strange that no one has had an inflation calculator out

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23148
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by ChrisW » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:40 pm

Duzza comes from 4-1 down to win 5-4 against Waites.

Garry Murphy
International
Posts: 5688
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by Garry Murphy » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:55 pm

Deta holds throw with a 29 darter....no that is not a typo...a 29 darter
Image

Garry Murphy
International
Posts: 5688
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by Garry Murphy » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:11 pm

this is truly woeful stuff.

Deta wins a leg in 29 darts
Astrid holds throw with a 32 dart leg

both averaging in the 50s.
Image

Addicks Fan
County Player
Posts: 2754
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:28 pm
Location: Ilford

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by Addicks Fan » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:24 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:40 pm
Duzza comes from 4-1 down to win 5-4 against Waites.
Took out a 12-darter to stay in it when Waites was waiting on 36 for a 10-darter. Quality match at last!

DavidB
County Player
Posts: 4448
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 am

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by DavidB » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:34 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:08 pm
DavidB wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:09 am
Anyone know the presenters names? I recognise the new main presenter, sure he has been the reporter in the main hall in the last few years...
The main presenter is Erik Jan Brinkman who has done it a few years now.
Sidekick is Martin Haar. Coach of AZ Alkmaar.


Thanks - have seen his face but there has definitely been another guy with blonde hair who has presented the last few years...

And who was with him last night??

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23148
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by ChrisW » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:40 pm

DavidB wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:34 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:08 pm
DavidB wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:09 am
Anyone know the presenters names? I recognise the new main presenter, sure he has been the reporter in the main hall in the last few years...
The main presenter is Erik Jan Brinkman who has done it a few years now.
Sidekick is Martin Haar. Coach of AZ Alkmaar.


Thanks - have seen his face but there has definitely been another guy with blonde hair who has presented the last few years...

And who was with him last night??
Yeah looks like Erik has been promoted.
Last night the guest was a volleyball coach. Barry Schep.

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 7742
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by BlueSpark » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:40 pm

Utter shit from Reynolds.
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 7742
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by BlueSpark » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:42 pm

Jesus, averages of 59 and 60.
What can you say lol.
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58681
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by Ginge » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:44 pm

BlueSpark wrote:Jesus, averages of 59 and 60.
What can you say lol.
Are those the final averages? Seriously?

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 7742
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by BlueSpark » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:47 pm

Ginge wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:44 pm
BlueSpark wrote:Jesus, averages of 59 and 60.
What can you say lol.
Are those the final averages? Seriously?
Hedman lost 4-3 and those were the averages.
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58681
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by Ginge » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:47 pm

BlueSpark wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:44 pm
BlueSpark wrote:Jesus, averages of 59 and 60.
What can you say lol.
Are those the final averages? Seriously?
Hedman lost 4-3 and those were the averages.
Oh I thought you were on about Reynolds. Meh.

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”