Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 6475
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by phil davies » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:46 pm

Keane Barry would have decent chance of making the final of the Men’s if he avoided Durrant. Surely he will do Q school.
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 15979
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by ssjsa » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:49 pm

See the crowd member at the front of the audience getting her knitting practise in for Lakeside.
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23148
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by ChrisW » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:49 pm

crochet.jpg
crochet.jpg (37.51 KiB) Viewed 247 times

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23148
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by ChrisW » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:51 pm

ssjsa wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:49 pm
See the crowd member at the front of the audience getting her knitting practise in for Lakeside.
Crochet dear!

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 15979
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by ssjsa » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:00 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:51 pm
ssjsa wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:49 pm
See the crowd member at the front of the audience getting her knitting practise in for Lakeside.
Crochet dear!
Apologies. Clearly not up to spec on my crafts. :grin:
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23148
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by ChrisW » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:01 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:50 pm
daveboygreen wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:46 pm
oche balboa wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:35 pm
Cant see Hamilton winning a game

My Predictions for the Group winners are

A: Williams
B: Warren
C: Telnekes
D: Veenstra
E: Unterbuchner
F: Mitchell
G: Durrant
H: Mandigers
Clueless Oche strikes again
The 2 groups which have been fully played he got right so far. Warren and Durrant.
3rd group decided and correct again. Good going Oche!

only85
Pub Champion
Posts: 668
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:36 pm
Location: rzeszow polska

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by only85 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:02 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:51 pm
ssjsa wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:49 pm
See the crowd member at the front of the audience getting her knitting practise in for Lakeside.
Crochet dear!
like to show the complete demographics of the audience for the viewer

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 7742
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by BlueSpark » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:06 pm

Standard not bad, not quite up there with the top level darters. But more of a standard you would expect from these players.
Crowd decent, maybe it's because they are not used to playing in packed places with some atmosphere.
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58681
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by Ginge » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:07 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:01 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:50 pm
daveboygreen wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:46 pm
oche balboa wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:35 pm
Cant see Hamilton winning a game

My Predictions for the Group winners are

A: Williams
B: Warren
C: Telnekes
D: Veenstra
E: Unterbuchner
F: Mitchell
G: Durrant
H: Mandigers
Clueless Oche strikes again
The 2 groups which have been fully played he got right so far. Warren and Durrant.
3rd group decided and correct again. Good going Oche!
No no no no he needs to get everything right he predicts!!!!!

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23148
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by ChrisW » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:08 pm

BlueSpark wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:06 pm
Standard not bad, not quite up there with the top level darters. But more of a standard you would expect from these players.
Crowd decent, maybe it's because they are not used to playing in packed places with some atmosphere.
It's always been like this tbh.
All shitting themselves with the RR format.
Always picks up in the QF stages.

only85
Pub Champion
Posts: 668
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:36 pm
Location: rzeszow polska

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by only85 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:09 pm

would be god to have jacques niewlaat at lakeside for the eurosport/ quest uk audience brings a lot of knowledge to proceedings i feel

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 7742
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by BlueSpark » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:11 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:08 pm
BlueSpark wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:06 pm
Standard not bad, not quite up there with the top level darters. But more of a standard you would expect from these players.
Crowd decent, maybe it's because they are not used to playing in packed places with some atmosphere.
It's always been like this tbh.
All shitting themselves with the RR format.
Always picks up in the QF stages.
Well as these matches are basically knockout games, it's no different from any normal tournament.
May have been different for the first games.
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 15979
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by ssjsa » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:12 pm

only85 wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:09 pm
would be god to have jacques niewlaat at lakeside for the eurosport/ quest uk audience brings a lot of knowledge to proceedings i feel
For me brings nothing. As far as I am concerned him and his co commentator talk complete double dutch.
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23148
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by ChrisW » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:13 pm

Sat 19:30 uur (local time)
nr Group Player Player score
25 B Chris Landman (8) – Neth (91.88) 4–5 (95.64) Wayne Warren – Wales
26 YA Kevin Lasker – Neth (76.04) 1–4 (76.57) Levy Frauenfelder – Neth
27 G Glen Durrant (7) – Eng (89.95) 5–3 (77.77) Gary Robson – Eng
28 LA Deta Hedman (1) – Eng (78.84) 3-4 (84.07) Fallon Sherrock – Eng
29 D Richard Veenstra (4) – Neth (85.43) 5-4 (91.64) Wesley Harms – Neth
30 YB Lars Plaisier – Neth (70.55) 0-4 (88.41) Keane Barry – Rep Irl
31 A Jim Williams (1) – Wales 5-1 Jeffrey Sparidaans – Neth
32 F Scott Mitchell (6) – Eng – Wouter Vaes – Neth
33 LB Aileen de Graaf (2) – Neth – Lisa Ashton – Eng
34 C Derk Telnekes (5) – Neth – Ross Montgomery – Sco
35 E Mark McGeeney (3) – Eng – Andy Hamilton – Eng
36 H Willem Mandigers (2) – Neth – Conan Whitehead – Eng
Last edited by ChrisW on Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23148
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by ChrisW » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:15 pm

Ginge wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:07 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:01 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:50 pm
daveboygreen wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:46 pm
oche balboa wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:35 pm
Cant see Hamilton winning a game

My Predictions for the Group winners are

A: Williams
B: Warren
C: Telnekes
D: Veenstra
E: Unterbuchner
F: Mitchell
G: Durrant
H: Mandigers
Clueless Oche strikes again
The 2 groups which have been fully played he got right so far. Warren and Durrant.
3rd group decided and correct again. Good going Oche!
No no no no he needs to get everything right he predicts!!!!!
4 on the trot now.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58681
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by Ginge » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:16 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:15 pm

4 on the trot now.
How embarrassing for him he didnt get them all right :roll:

Hic!

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 7742
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by BlueSpark » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:19 pm

This is more interesting than the darts tbh.
Might get a decent match soon.
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58681
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by Ginge » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:20 pm

BlueSpark wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:19 pm
This is more interesting than the darts tbh.
Might get a decent match soon.
Im up in Bradford watching 220 people eat a shite 3 course meal. In a bit a band will come on for an hour, I then might do half an hours work, then the band come back on again, and then I will probably do about 20 minutes at the end.

Bored shitless

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 15979
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by ssjsa » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:20 pm

fek me. Just watching Mitchell's walk on. :omg:

Don't know what is worse, this or the invisible dog one.
Attachments
MRWz.gif
MRWz.gif (496.24 KiB) Viewed 160 times
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58681
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Finder Darts Masters 7-9 Dec 2018, Egmond aan Zee

Post by Ginge » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:21 pm

ssjsa wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:20 pm
fek me. Just watching Mitchell's walk on.
But he hates the attention, he said so himself!

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”