PDC Players Championship Finals- 23rd-25th November 2018- Minehead

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Post Reply
User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 17398
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

PDC Players Championship Finals- 23rd-25th November 2018- Minehead

Post by ssjsa » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:11 pm

Coutesy of Burton.

Ian White moves atop the Players Championship Order of Merit with just 4 events to go, as Nathan Aspinall and Ryan Searle (among others) secure their spots in the field in Minehead.
Attachments
IMG_20180905_211000.jpg
IMG_20180905_211000.jpg (209.1 KiB) Viewed 1522 times
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner

foggs3355
International
Posts: 7009
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Re: PDC Players Championship Finals- 23rd-25th November 2018- Minehead

Post by foggs3355 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:53 pm

Mensure need to play last 4 events have a run in 1 of them

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 17398
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: PDC Players Championship Finals- 23rd-25th November 2018- Minehead

Post by ssjsa » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:47 pm

foggs3355 wrote:Mensure need to play last 4 events have a run in 1 of them
Agree, Mensur one of a number of high quality players not currently in the qualifying positions.
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner

foggs3355
International
Posts: 7009
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Re: PDC Players Championship Finals- 23rd-25th November 2018- Minehead

Post by foggs3355 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:50 pm

ssjsa wrote:
foggs3355 wrote:Mensure need to play last 4 events have a run in 1 of them
Agree, Mensur one of a number of high quality players not currently in the qualifying positions.
62 he is I think he needs 11k to be safe 3.5 from 4 events

oche balboa
International
Posts: 10676
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: PDC Players Championship Finals- 23rd-25th November 2018- Minehead

Post by oche balboa » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:23 pm

How many Challenge Tour players in the last 64?
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 17398
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: PDC Players Championship Finals- 23rd-25th November 2018- Minehead

Post by ssjsa » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:12 pm

Latest update from Burton.

Max Hopp's first Players Championship crown rockets him up to #25 on the Players Championship Order of Merit, as Madars Razma and Andrew Gilding likely secure their spots in Minehead.
Attachments
IMG_20180928_211604.jpg
IMG_20180928_211604.jpg (208.53 KiB) Viewed 1215 times
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player
Posts: 3785
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Re: RE: Re: PDC Players Championship Finals- 23rd-25th November 2018- Minehead

Post by Moongoose McQueeen » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:14 am

ssjsa wrote:Latest update from Burton.
He's finally touched a boob?

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 8546
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: RE: Re: PDC Players Championship Finals- 23rd-25th November 2018- Minehead

Post by BlueSpark » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:15 am

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
ssjsa wrote:Latest update from Burton.
He's finally touched a boob?
:DDD:
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 17398
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: PDC Players Championship Finals- 23rd-25th November 2018- Minehead

Post by ssjsa » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:37 am

Courtesy of Burton.

Danny Noppert's first PDC title moves him up to #11 on the Players Championship Order of Merit with just 2 events to go. Ian White back to #1. 37 of the 64 spots mathematically secure.
Attachments
IMG_20180930_084130.jpg
IMG_20180930_084130.jpg (209.77 KiB) Viewed 1056 times
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29442
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: PDC Players Championship Finals- 23rd-25th November 2018- Minehead

Post by nikkiboy » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:54 am

Justin Pipe's fall confirmed there.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
SAFC
Steady Sixties
Posts: 191
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:39 pm

Re: PDC Players Championship Finals- 23rd-25th November 2018- Minehead

Post by SAFC » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:26 am

looks like Barney ain't going to Minehead unless he actually plays the last 2 and has a good run in them

Dannyboy
International
Posts: 8856
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:44 pm
Location: Bedfordshire

Re: PDC Players Championship Finals- 23rd-25th November 2018- Minehead

Post by Dannyboy » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:39 am

nikkiboy wrote:Justin Pipe's fall confirmed there.
He's had a shocking year so far really.
He might need to come back here to look for sponsorship?

mik252
The Ton Club
Posts: 295
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:54 pm

Re: PDC Players Championship Finals- 23rd-25th November 2018- Minehead

Post by mik252 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:06 am

Alan Norris is another top 32 player who has had a really poor year. Only made it to last 80 of UK Open, failed to qualify for the World Matchplay, Grand Prix and European Championship and looking like he might miss out on this as well.

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 8546
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: PDC Players Championship Finals- 23rd-25th November 2018- Minehead

Post by BlueSpark » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:17 am

Dannyboy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:Justin Pipe's fall confirmed there.
He's had a shocking year so far really.
He might need to come back here to look for sponsorship?
Fallen like a stone in the rankings has he?
Let's hope it hasn't stopped yet
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29442
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: PDC Players Championship Finals- 23rd-25th November 2018- Minehead

Post by nikkiboy » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:32 am

BlueSpark wrote:
Dannyboy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:Justin Pipe's fall confirmed there.
He's had a shocking year so far really.
He might need to come back here to look for sponsorship?
Fallen like a stone in the rankings has he?
Let's hope it hasn't stopped yet
Always speak as I find Sparky and he is a nice chap, had a load of shite thrown at him and reacted badly a couple of times just like most of us have at some point.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

TheSandman
Superleague Player
Posts: 1138
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 8:46 pm

Re: PDC Players Championship Finals- 23rd-25th November 2018- Minehead

Post by TheSandman » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:04 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
Dannyboy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:Justin Pipe's fall confirmed there.
He's had a shocking year so far really.
He might need to come back here to look for sponsorship?
Fallen like a stone in the rankings has he?
Let's hope it hasn't stopped yet
Always speak as I find Sparky and he is a nice chap, had a load of shite thrown at him and reacted badly a couple of times just like most of us have at some point.
Acted like a fraggle, if he ever gets his bad cough sorted out he probably better off going back to cage fighting.

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 7561
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: PDC Players Championship Finals- 23rd-25th November 2018- Minehead

Post by DavidOwen67 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:13 pm

mik252 wrote:Alan Norris is another top 32 player who has had a really poor year. Only made it to last 80 of UK Open, failed to qualify for the World Matchplay, Grand Prix and European Championship and looking like he might miss out on this as well.
The Lakeside finalist Alan Norris?

I'm sure CwS will be along shortly to explain how this could possibly happen.

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29442
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: PDC Players Championship Finals- 23rd-25th November 2018- Minehead

Post by nikkiboy » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:32 pm

TheSandman wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
Dannyboy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:Justin Pipe's fall confirmed there.
He's had a shocking year so far really.
He might need to come back here to look for sponsorship?
Fallen like a stone in the rankings has he?
Let's hope it hasn't stopped yet
Always speak as I find Sparky and he is a nice chap, had a load of shite thrown at him and reacted badly a couple of times just like most of us have at some point.
Acted like a fraggle, if he ever gets his bad cough sorted out he probably better off going back to cage fighting.
He was well out of order with 'coughgate' no arguments from me, he should have been scrubbed there and then. Always been a perfect gentleman when I've met him and base my opinion on that.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29442
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: PDC Players Championship Finals- 23rd-25th November 2018- Minehead

Post by nikkiboy » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:34 pm

DavidOwen67 wrote:
mik252 wrote:Alan Norris is another top 32 player who has had a really poor year. Only made it to last 80 of UK Open, failed to qualify for the World Matchplay, Grand Prix and European Championship and looking like he might miss out on this as well.
The Lakeside finalist Alan Norris?

I'm sure CwS will be along shortly to explain how this could possibly happen.
It's called a dip in form Dave, google it.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

Bram_1900
County Player
Posts: 3598
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:12 pm

Re: PDC Players Championship Finals- 23rd-25th November 2018- Minehead

Post by Bram_1900 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:42 pm

But what about Van Barneveld? He doesnt play a lot of PC's. But he does like the majors, so why was he so poor in the days leading up to the WGP? I mean if you want to be in good form for the WGP you will already be in the days before. So what does this say about his chances at the WGP? A first round knock-out against the in form rapid Ricky maybe?

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”