Achievements of the New BDO Board

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Buzz Fledderjohn
Pub Champion
Posts: 560
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:08 pm

Re: Achievements of the New BDO Board

Post by Buzz Fledderjohn » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:05 pm

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
No it's the ones who believe they can beat the bookies who are thick.....saying this there is nothing wrong with having a little punt once in a while.
I would agree with that absolutely. The only way to win long term is to be patient and selective with your bets.
However, a BDO tournament is exactly the time for the "Fanatics" to fill their boots, surely? And they've been denied that opportunity by administrative incompetence.
Now the draw has been sorted and with their refunds they will have double the money and good knowledge of who's playing up to form. With this current info they will have more chance to win some cash in future rounds.
How in the name of God does getting their initial bets refunded give them double the money?
It gives then double their current available money assuming they are using the same stake amount. honestly Buzz I thought you would of realised that.
What on earth are you talking about? It gives them exactly what they started with.
Just admit you're wrong Paddy, and we can get back to discussing how many Lakeside tickets have been sold.

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 23330
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: Achievements of the New BDO Board

Post by Paddy McGinty » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:20 pm

Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Buzz Fledderjohn wrote: I would agree with that absolutely. The only way to win long term is to be patient and selective with your bets.
However, a BDO tournament is exactly the time for the "Fanatics" to fill their boots, surely? And they've been denied that opportunity by administrative incompetence.
Now the draw has been sorted and with their refunds they will have double the money and good knowledge of who's playing up to form. With this current info they will have more chance to win some cash in future rounds.
How in the name of God does getting their initial bets refunded give them double the money?
It gives then double their current available money assuming they are using the same stake amount. honestly Buzz I thought you would of realised that.
What on earth are you talking about? It gives them exactly what they started with.
Just admit you're wrong Paddy, and we can get back to discussing how many Lakeside tickets have been sold.
no because most would have lost their original stake therefore they would now have twice the cash to bet with, this is getting rather testing now. Have a long think about and get back to me.....but not today as I'm busy.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

Buzz Fledderjohn
Pub Champion
Posts: 560
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:08 pm

Re: Achievements of the New BDO Board

Post by Buzz Fledderjohn » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:22 pm

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Now the draw has been sorted and with their refunds they will have double the money and good knowledge of who's playing up to form. With this current info they will have more chance to win some cash in future rounds.
How in the name of God does getting their initial bets refunded give them double the money?
It gives then double their current available money assuming they are using the same stake amount. honestly Buzz I thought you would of realised that.
What on earth are you talking about? It gives them exactly what they started with.
Just admit you're wrong Paddy, and we can get back to discussing how many Lakeside tickets have been sold.
no because most would have lost their original stake therefore they would now have twice the cash to bet with, this is getting rather testing now. Have a long think about and get back to me.....but not today as I'm busy.
Ah, so you're back to claiming most Fanatics are intellectually sub-normal degenerate gamblers. I see. Glad we cleared that up.

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 23330
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: Achievements of the New BDO Board

Post by Paddy McGinty » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:39 pm

Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Buzz Fledderjohn wrote: How in the name of God does getting their initial bets refunded give them double the money?
It gives then double their current available money assuming they are using the same stake amount. honestly Buzz I thought you would of realised that.
What on earth are you talking about? It gives them exactly what they started with.
Just admit you're wrong Paddy, and we can get back to discussing how many Lakeside tickets have been sold.
no because most would have lost their original stake therefore they would now have twice the cash to bet with, this is getting rather testing now. Have a long think about and get back to me.....but not today as I'm busy.
Ah, so you're back to claiming most Fanatics are intellectually sub-normal degenerate gamblers. I see. Glad we cleared that up.
No it's not just fanatics but anyone who gambles, where does your hatred stem from?
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

Buzz Fledderjohn
Pub Champion
Posts: 560
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:08 pm

Re: Achievements of the New BDO Board

Post by Buzz Fledderjohn » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:47 pm

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
It gives then double their current available money assuming they are using the same stake amount. honestly Buzz I thought you would of realised that.
What on earth are you talking about? It gives them exactly what they started with.
Just admit you're wrong Paddy, and we can get back to discussing how many Lakeside tickets have been sold.
no because most would have lost their original stake therefore they would now have twice the cash to bet with, this is getting rather testing now. Have a long think about and get back to me.....but not today as I'm busy.
Ah, so you're back to claiming most Fanatics are intellectually sub-normal degenerate gamblers. I see. Glad we cleared that up.
No it's not just fanatics but anyone who gambles, where does your hatred stem from?
I thought we dealt with this on the previous page. There are 2 types of gambler: The patient, discerning one who looks for an edge and exploits it for long term gain, and the mug punter who bets on anything without any appreciation of whether they are getting value or not.
You seem determined to lump all BDO supporters into the latter category. And you have the temerity of accusing me of being a hater?

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29074
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: Achievements of the New BDO Board

Post by nikkiboy » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:59 pm

Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote: No it's not just fanatics but anyone who gambles, where does your hatred stem from?
I thought we dealt with this on the previous page. There are 2 types of gambler: The patient, discerning one who looks for an edge and exploits it for long term gain, and the mug punter who bets on anything without any appreciation of whether they are getting value or not.
You seem determined to lump all BDO supporters into the latter category. And you have the temerity of accusing me of being a hater?
To be fair all BDO supporters must be in the second category, they have bet for years on the BDO increasing market share, TV coverage, sponsorship and quality only to lose that bet year after year.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

Buzz Fledderjohn
Pub Champion
Posts: 560
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:08 pm

Re: Achievements of the New BDO Board

Post by Buzz Fledderjohn » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:01 pm

At last someone else talking sense on this thread
Last edited by Buzz Fledderjohn on Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 23330
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: Achievements of the New BDO Board

Post by Paddy McGinty » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:02 pm

Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:At last, someone else talking sense on this thread
You mean another hater.......
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 6888
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: Achievements of the New BDO Board

Post by DavidOwen67 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:24 am

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:
Stranbougie wrote:lakeside confirmed yet ?
Given they're struggling to confirm who is playing who today, I wouldn't have thought so.
It was confirmed two weeks ago.
This is a lie.

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 23330
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: Achievements of the New BDO Board

Post by Paddy McGinty » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:14 pm

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:
Stranbougie wrote:lakeside confirmed yet ?
Given they're struggling to confirm who is playing who today, I wouldn't have thought so.
It was confirmed two weeks ago.
This is a lie.
How would you know that........stop surmising and strum your air guitar.....
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”