Scott Mitchell is better than Phil Taylor

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29352
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: Scott Mitchell is better than Phil Taylor

Post by nikkiboy » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:47 pm

Ginge and gaz have fallen out it seems
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

oche balboa
International
Posts: 10575
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: Scott Mitchell is better than Phil Taylor

Post by oche balboa » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:48 pm

Bradders famously claimed that Gaz was "One of the best people he has ever met"
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29352
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: Scott Mitchell is better than Phil Taylor

Post by nikkiboy » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:49 pm

oche balboa wrote:Bradders famously claimed that Gaz was "One of the best people he has ever met"
He doesn't get out much
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 60350
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: RE: Re: Scott Mitchell is better than Phil Taylor

Post by Ginge » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:49 pm

oche balboa wrote:Bradders famously claimed that Gaz was "One of the best people he has ever met"
His basement was lovely.

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 17116
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Scott Mitchell is better than Phil Taylor

Post by ssjsa » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:49 pm

oche balboa wrote:Bradders famously claimed that Gaz was "One of the best people he has ever met"
Not tonight.
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner

Garry Murphy
International
Posts: 6279
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: Scott Mitchell is better than Phil Taylor

Post by Garry Murphy » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:51 pm

ssjsa wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:and still the same people replying to me.
Including Ginge. What do you make of him calling you a divvy?
considering my spelling typo , hardly surprising and it was deserved.

We are not all like you who gets offended easily.
Image

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 17116
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Scott Mitchell is better than Phil Taylor

Post by ssjsa » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:52 pm

Garry Murphy wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:and still the same people replying to me.
Including Ginge. What do you make of him calling you a divvy?
considering my spelling typo , hardly surprising and it was deserved.

We are not all like you who gets offended easily.
:DDD:
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner

Garry Murphy
International
Posts: 6279
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: Scott Mitchell is better than Phil Taylor

Post by Garry Murphy » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:52 pm

oche balboa wrote:Bradders famously claimed that Gaz was "One of the best people he has ever met"
:DDD:
Image

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 60350
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Scott Mitchell is better than Phil Taylor

Post by Ginge » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:53 pm

Bloody hell!!!!!

ChrisW
International
Posts: 24348
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Scott Mitchell is better than Phil Taylor

Post by ChrisW » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:14 pm

Garry Murphy wrote:
oche balboa wrote:Bradders famously claimed that Gaz was "One of the best people he has ever met"
:DDD:
:DDD: :DDD:

DavidB
International
Posts: 5274
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 am

Re: Scott Mitchell is better than Phil Taylor

Post by DavidB » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:24 pm

Any chance of the mods actually removing the last two pages of rubbish and getting back to the topic in hand that Scott Mitchell thrashed Phil Taylor?? Thanks :grin:

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 17116
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Scott Mitchell is better than Phil Taylor

Post by ssjsa » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:28 pm

DavidB wrote:Any chance of the mods actually removing the last two pages of rubbish and getting back to the topic in hand that Scott Mitchell thrashed Phil Taylor?? Thanks :grin:
Absolutely none.

This thread has become even more comedic than could be imaged, even by the standard of the OP.
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 8438
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Scott Mitchell is better than Phil Taylor

Post by BlueSpark » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:32 pm

ssjsa wrote:
DavidB wrote:Any chance of the mods actually removing the last two pages of rubbish and getting back to the topic in hand that Scott Mitchell thrashed Phil Taylor?? Thanks :grin:
Absolutely none.

This thread has become even more comedic than could be imaged, even by the standard of the OP.
Correct.
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

oche balboa
International
Posts: 10575
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: Scott Mitchell is better than Phil Taylor

Post by oche balboa » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:25 pm

Mitchell slapped Taylor’s arse and sent him home
Which left Gaz & Bradders with mouths of foam
TSOD is the place for PDC fans & twats
But the BDO fans are the ones chewing the fat

Hahaha awful
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

Zapp Brannigan
County Player
Posts: 3987
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Re: Scott Mitchell is better than Phil Taylor

Post by Zapp Brannigan » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:30 pm

oche balboa wrote:Mitchell slapped Taylor’s arse and sent him home
Which left Gaz & Bradders with mouths of foam
TSOD is the place for PDC fans & twats
But the BDO fans are the ones chewing the fat

Hahaha awful
Your a strange man

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29352
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: Scott Mitchell is better than Phil Taylor

Post by nikkiboy » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:34 pm

I think the accepted term is 'special'
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

oche balboa
International
Posts: 10575
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: Scott Mitchell is better than Phil Taylor

Post by oche balboa » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:42 pm

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
oche balboa wrote:Mitchell slapped Taylor’s arse and sent him home
Which left Gaz & Bradders with mouths of foam
TSOD is the place for PDC fans & twats
But the BDO fans are the ones chewing the fat

Hahaha awful
Your a strange man

Well that makes two of us.. As i think you are insane


Uncovered any BDO financial details that you are wildly obsessed with, Told kids not to play on the BDO tour as its "evil"
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

Zapp Brannigan
County Player
Posts: 3987
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Re: Scott Mitchell is better than Phil Taylor

Post by Zapp Brannigan » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:43 pm

oche balboa wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
oche balboa wrote:Mitchell slapped Taylor’s arse and sent him home
Which left Gaz & Bradders with mouths of foam
TSOD is the place for PDC fans & twats
But the BDO fans are the ones chewing the fat

Hahaha awful
Your a strange man

Well that makes two of us.. As i think you are insane


Uncovered any BDO financial details that you are wildly obsessed with, Told kids not to play on the BDO tour as its "evil"
Erm, no

Garry Murphy
International
Posts: 6279
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: Scott Mitchell is better than Phil Taylor

Post by Garry Murphy » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:56 pm

oche balboa wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
oche balboa wrote:Mitchell slapped Taylor’s arse and sent him home
Which left Gaz & Bradders with mouths of foam
TSOD is the place for PDC fans & twats
But the BDO fans are the ones chewing the fat

Hahaha awful
Your a strange man

Well that makes two of us.. As i think you are insane


Uncovered any BDO financial details that you are wildly obsessed with, Told kids not to play on the BDO tour as its "evil"
absolutely seething ^^^^
Image

Garry Murphy
International
Posts: 6279
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: Scott Mitchell is better than Phil Taylor

Post by Garry Murphy » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:01 am

since Mitchell beating Taylor makes mitchell better.

By that logic Chris Dobey, Benito van de Pas, Chizzy, and Bunting who beat Mitchell in the grand Slam must therefore be better than Mitchell by the same logic .

According to mongoose logic Dobey is better than Mitchell who is better than Taylor
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”