2019 BDO world championship schedule

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Addicks Fan
County Player
Posts: 2754
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:28 pm
Location: Ilford

Re: 2019 BDO world championship schedule

Post by Addicks Fan » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:14 pm

Ginge wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:17 pm
Good point. I'll have a look tomorrow.
Save your effort Ginge :) - of the approx 19800 tickets, approx 11,100 have been sold, or 56%. Saturday SF day is sold out, the first day getting there, both Friday sessions selling well. The sundays however still have loads of tickets left. The usual struggle Monday - Wednesday.

Last year 14,100 were sold up to the start of the tournament, or 70%.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58644
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: 2019 BDO world championship schedule

Post by Ginge » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:17 pm

Addicks Fan wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:17 pm
Good point. I'll have a look tomorrow.
Save your effort Ginge :) - of the approx 19800 tickets, approx 11,100 have been sold, or 56%. Saturday SF day is sold out, the first day getting there, both Friday sessions selling well. The sundays however still have loads of tickets left. The usual struggle Monday - Wednesday.

Last year 14,100 were sold up to the start of the tournament, or 70%.
The Final is on a Sunday. So they are struggling to sell tickets for it? Crikey.

Addicks Fan
County Player
Posts: 2754
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:28 pm
Location: Ilford

Re: 2019 BDO world championship schedule

Post by Addicks Fan » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:25 pm

Ginge wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:17 pm
Addicks Fan wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:17 pm
Good point. I'll have a look tomorrow.
Save your effort Ginge :) - of the approx 19800 tickets, approx 11,100 have been sold, or 56%. Saturday SF day is sold out, the first day getting there, both Friday sessions selling well. The sundays however still have loads of tickets left. The usual struggle Monday - Wednesday.

Last year 14,100 were sold up to the start of the tournament, or 70%.
The Final is on a Sunday. So they are struggling to sell tickets for it? Crikey.
Well, they've sold nearly 1000, but over 450 left. The first Sunday is less than 50% sold at the moment.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58644
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: 2019 BDO world championship schedule

Post by Ginge » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:28 pm

Addicks Fan wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:17 pm
Addicks Fan wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:17 pm
Good point. I'll have a look tomorrow.
Save your effort Ginge :) - of the approx 19800 tickets, approx 11,100 have been sold, or 56%. Saturday SF day is sold out, the first day getting there, both Friday sessions selling well. The sundays however still have loads of tickets left. The usual struggle Monday - Wednesday.

Last year 14,100 were sold up to the start of the tournament, or 70%.
The Final is on a Sunday. So they are struggling to sell tickets for it? Crikey.
Well, they've sold nearly 1000, but over 450 left. The first Sunday is less than 50% sold at the moment.
Bloody hell. Place used to be packed out all the first weekend.

As for the final, think it was about 200 unsold by this point last year. Deary me.

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23107
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: 2019 BDO world championship schedule

Post by ChrisW » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:32 pm

Sounds like it's going to be a decent crowd.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58644
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: 2019 BDO world championship schedule

Post by Ginge » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:33 pm

ChrisW wrote:Sounds like it's going to be a decent crowd.
Col is that you?

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23107
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: 2019 BDO world championship schedule

Post by ChrisW » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:42 pm

1000 people at lakeside will look decent on tv.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58644
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: 2019 BDO world championship schedule

Post by Ginge » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:44 pm

ChrisW wrote:1000 people at lakeside will look decent on tv.
Clearly going to be less than last year. But they have nobody to blame but themselves.

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23107
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: 2019 BDO world championship schedule

Post by ChrisW » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:52 pm

Indeed. But ticket sales don't seem to have suffered too bad. Let's hope they do a good job on the production and then next year they will be on sale in plenty of time.

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 15919
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: 2019 BDO world championship schedule

Post by ssjsa » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:06 pm

Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner

oche balboa
International
Posts: 10008
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: 2019 BDO world championship schedule

Post by oche balboa » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:30 am

Glen Durrant beat Rob Cross in the annual tournament in Batley

Kyle Anderson won the tournament overall
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23107
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: 2019 BDO world championship schedule

Post by ChrisW » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:40 am

oche balboa wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:30 am
Glen Durrant beat Rob Cross in the annual tournament in Batley

Kyle Anderson won the tournament overall
For once the BDO world champ beating the PDC current world champion is a bit 'meh'.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58644
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: 2019 BDO world championship schedule

Post by Ginge » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:36 am

Addicks Fan wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:14 pm
Ginge wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:17 pm
Good point. I'll have a look tomorrow.
Save your effort Ginge :) - of the approx 19800 tickets, approx 11,100 have been sold, or 56%. Saturday SF day is sold out, the first day getting there, both Friday sessions selling well. The sundays however still have loads of tickets left. The usual struggle Monday - Wednesday.

Last year 14,100 were sold up to the start of the tournament, or 70%.
...and at least 54 of the Tuesday afternoon tickets are freebies :D


Garry Murphy
International
Posts: 5685
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: 2019 BDO world championship schedule

Post by Garry Murphy » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:02 am

so even with free tickets some sessions are still not full

says it all.....
Image

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 23319
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: 2019 BDO world championship schedule

Post by Paddy McGinty » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:25 am

Place is going to rammed.......... If only Ginge had the bottle to experience it himself, maybe then he would cease with his constant moaning and whinging.........
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58644
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: 2019 BDO world championship schedule

Post by Ginge » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:26 am

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:25 am
Place is going to rammed.......... If only Ginge had enough annual leave, and if the event wasnt the week after he had just taken a week off, he would be able to experience it himself
Aye.

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 23319
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: 2019 BDO world championship schedule

Post by Paddy McGinty » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:27 am

Ginge wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:26 am
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:25 am
Place is going to rammed.......... If only Ginge had enough annual leave, and if the event wasnt the week after he had just taken a week off, he would be able to experience it himself
Aye.
Well that was quick.....
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58644
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: 2019 BDO world championship schedule

Post by Ginge » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:28 am

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:27 am
Ginge wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:26 am
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:25 am
Place is going to rammed.......... If only Ginge had enough annual leave, and if the event wasnt the week after he had just taken a week off, he would be able to experience it himself
Aye.
Well that was quick.....
I never disappoint.

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 23319
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: 2019 BDO world championship schedule

Post by Paddy McGinty » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:03 am

Ginge wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:26 am
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:25 am
Place is going to rammed.......... If only Ginge had enough annual leave, and if the event wasnt the week after he had just taken a week off, he would be able to experience it himself
Aye.
So critical for one that has never entered the hallowed hall........
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58644
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: 2019 BDO world championship schedule

Post by Ginge » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:05 am

Fair point, I have never been to Ally Pally.

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”